3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 741 to 760 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

741. Posted:

Glad I just found these forums!

I seriously just went out and bought a 3DS XL the other day just because I caught wind of the new AC game (I was going to wait for the new Pokemon) - sort of glad I heard about it late so I only have a few antsy weeks to wait until I get my hands on it. Haven't decided if I'm going to go with a physical copy or digital.

I was just dinking around on Wild World the past week with nostalgia and I'm super excited that it'll be much easier to have friends visit and play with you! It was sort-of clunky on the DS and because of that I almost never had people over so I was pretty lazy about my house and town to be honest.... more interested in collecting things!

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

742. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 & @k8sMum - have added you both :D my friend code should be in my sig :)

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

743. Posted:

Curiousfluke wrote:

Glad I just found these forums!

I seriously just went out and bought a 3DS XL the other day just because I caught wind of the new AC game (I was going to wait for the new Pokemon) - sort of glad I heard about it late so I only have a few antsy weeks to wait until I get my hands on it. Haven't decided if I'm going to go with a physical copy or digital.

I was just dinking around on Wild World the past week with nostalgia and I'm super excited that it'll be much easier to have friends visit and play with you! It was sort-of clunky on the DS and because of that I almost never had people over so I was pretty lazy about my house and town to be honest.... more interested in collecting things!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and fingers crossed to see you continue posting in this topic. :)

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

744. Posted:

I hope to stick around :) My local friends probably already have gotten tired from my fangirlish excitement so it would be sweet to have a place to ramble about it!

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

745. Posted:

Curiousfluke wrote:

I hope to stick around :) My local friends probably already have gotten tired from my fangirlish excitement so it would be sweet to have a place to ramble about it!

you fit in here perfectly ! xD

whooohooooo animal crossing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

746. Posted:

Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hope I get my 3ds back before AC comes out! D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

747. Posted:

@Curiousfluke
you are definitely in the right place. feel free to ramble away about the awesomeness that AC:NL is going to bring us! :D

@Happy_Mask
keep thinking positively: 'my 3ds will be back before AC comes out...my 3ds will be back before AC comes out...'

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

748. Posted:

Gonna name my town: Paris in AC:NL - 3DS. :)

Was going to name it something really different but if there is only an 8 character count will just stick with original town name Paris. :)

Happ Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

749. Posted:

8 charakter count????
that's like nothing

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

750. Posted:

For those who already have AC:NL - 3DS:

Is it possible to post messages on the bulliten/message board in AC:NL - 3DS? Like in AC:WW- DS?

Just curious. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

751. Posted:

@6ch6ris6

Ok then genius if 8 character count is nothing then what idea have you come up for naming your town? lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

752. Posted:

My AC:WW town was Ebonwood, but I don't know if I'll go with that again. I tend to pick ----wood type names when I have to name something like that.

I did just look up the hairstyles available and heck yes they have a girl pixie-cut style! When I hacked off all my hair a few years ago I was bummed that I couldn't match in WW. I haven't decided on the face yet.

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

753. Posted:

I'm gonna either name my town Savarin (based off Red Savarin, the main character in Solatorobo) or name it after a town in Earthbound, since that game is gonna be out on Virtual Console this year, so I'll probably name it Fourside.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Emaan

754. Posted:

I really like the United Kingdom's website for this game much better than the North American. :O

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Animal-Crossing-...

Also, you guys get a pre-order figurine? o:

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

755. Posted:

Aagh, I was trying to hold off posting in this thread, but the game is so close now! 20 days! :*
What is going to be the first, non-mandatory thing you will all do? I'm going to head to Tortimer Island (after I finish my little fanboy squeal). :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

756. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@6ch6ris6

Ok then genius if 8 character count is nothing then what idea have you come up for naming your town? lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

i think they meant that it was not enough characters and should be more.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

757. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aagh, I was trying to hold off posting in this thread, but the game is so close now! 20 days! :*
What is going to be the first, non-mandatory thing you will all do? I'm going to head to Tortimer Island (after I finish my little fanboy squeal). :3

I'm first going to runabout and meet my new neighbors and see what the map looks like - then I'll visit island. :)

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

758. Posted:

Since this game comes out in June I wish you all good luck and be alert when you take out a net at night because the big T & S will make you faint once again (when you're in your own village without other people).

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Emaan

759. Posted:

@Marakuto

: prepares net:

I'm ready this time! I've had 3 games experience! >:0

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

keynote

760. Posted:

I just pre-ordered my game (again, this time with figurine)

Lets hope the red snapper helps me again to pay off my mortgage

keynote