3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 721 to 740 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

721. Posted:

Watch a video of the first 50 minutes of gameplay, and this got me interested in it, and quite excited to the point that when my new 3DS arrives, ill have this on my list to purchase, or be the free game from the promotion ill download!

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

722. Posted:

Marks wrote:

Emaan wrote:

The website is making me even more excited. :O

I know, right? Everything is so perfect!

I haven't played a iteration of Animal Crossing since Wild World was released, back then I played tons of it, especially online with people over a fan site called Animal Crossing Community, but I stopped when I felt the game wasn't offering anything new and that's why I never finished collecting all the museum stuff.
This new 3DS version looks brilliant, it has way more customization, more animals, the ability to be mayor and set ordinances etc, IMO this is what Wild World should've been like, but I guess the DS does have limitations; it was fun while it lasted.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Emaan

723. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92, I was a frequent on Animal Crossing Community myself, and also played Wild World probably more than the other two in the series. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Emaan

724. Posted:

Just some additional artwork to get everyone more hyped for those Animal Crossing summer days~

Untitled

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

725. Posted:

@Emaan I may go back to ACC to see if my old account is there, I may even use it to get more 3DS friends to play Animal Crossing again, that said it was a useful website back when we just had the DS because we could save and share our Friend codes very easily. I also remember first using it when the DS got the official Wifi adapter, I still own it LOL, it's pretty much redundant now :)

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

SuperJoon

726. Posted:

Ill be getting the game so add me to your 3DS :D Will have it from launch as well :D

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

727. Posted:

FYI, there's a pre-registration survey for this on Club Nintendo that's good for 10 coins.

I had very little interest in getting this, but I have several friends who are planning to buy this. If there are some good multiplayer features maybe I'll have to pick it up. I'm sorry if this has already been covered (very likely), but what will multiplayer play be like for this game?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

728. Posted:

Unless I missed something, Nintendo hasn't announced the specifics for the multiplayer.

If Wild World/City Folk are anything to go by, you'll be able to visit other villages (as well as invite friends to yours), while chatting and partaking in a variety of activities (fishing, swimming, fossil collecting, bug catching, tag, holidays, etcetera).

Like I said, I've been under a rock when it comes to New Leaf news so the multiplayer could be drastically improved for all I know. Even if it's not, there's already a variety of established activities for you and your friends to do.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

729. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92

Watch out on ACC website quite a few people jumped on my case for apparently not using correct english, & grammar etc when I first signed up on there website felt like I was in an english class more so than talking about ac. Even though my native language is actually english. I don't speak it properly sometimes as for spelling words correctly, & sentences etc. Been out of school since 07. Really annoyed me though of people jumping on my case about spelling, sentences etc.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

730. Posted:

has anybody got the animal crossing puzzle yet? i just got mine now.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

731. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

has anybody got the animal crossing puzzle yet? i just got mine now.

No I haven't yet. I could really use a new one as I only have 8 more pieces I can buy with coins. The other 50 or so will take me forever to collect.

Also have you ever thought about changing your name to mumof3kids82?? ;-)

Lol. As I was typing this I just received a spotpass with it so yes is now my answer.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

732. Posted:

i didn't realize i could change my username

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

733. Posted:

mumof3kids82 wrote:

i didn't realize i could change my username

Lol. I didn't know you had 3 kids. It was just a suggestion. ;-)

I have 3 kids myself! :-)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

734. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross Thanks for the info.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

735. Posted:

there is a acnl puzzle for miiplaza?
i havent gotten it yet. anyone in europe who got it? i wanna have it but i have so many other not finished puzzles still

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Sherman

736. Posted:

I got it already and I'm from México... got a blue piece, though =(

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

OopaMazo

737. Posted:

I wonder how many different types of fruit will be in the next Animal Crossing. I know there will be rare fruits on the paradise island. I just hope that either grapes or melons will be in the game.

LIFE Nintendo Clan: http://life-clan.com/home/m/12285305/article/1489643
3DS FC: 1332-7719-4610
Wii FC: 2505-2978-2326-4361

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

738. Posted:

@OopaMazo Yeah I'm hoping they have a few more fruit varieties, that way we'd be able to make more money off of more rarer fruit types. It's gonna encourage me to go visit other peoples towns more and now that we know random people can visit your town without having known you first, makes me all the more eager to decorate and customize my town.
Boy I can not wait until this game, it's only up until a week or so ago that I decided Animal Crossing New Leaf was worth my time, since I didn't particular find Wild World to be all that perfect, it was a great game when it was out, but this is two iterations on and I am back for more fun.

One aspect that I'm curious about is the Spotpass functionality, are we gonna get cool Nintendo furnishings and themed stuff? I didn't play City Folk, but nintendo released over Wifi Connection/WiiConnect24 right? I think Nintendo should release entire sets over a whole year to entice people to play, it'd give people the ability to have some cool stuff in their house and would be pretty neat to show off.
Now that we're getting a 3DS iteration, It's gonna be wonderful to look at graphically/visually, well the DS version was great for it's time, but it's been like 8 years since it arrived on a handheld, so I think it's gonna be far to say this version will be the best yet!

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

739. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92

i've added you as a friend; please add me back. :D (fc is in my siggy)

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

740. Posted:

@K8smum I've added you :)

My Backloggery