Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 5,908

e-love

The website is now basically complete!

Also, I really liked that commercial. All the 3DS ones have been really creative so far

I'm glad to see a lot of some old features return in this game, mostly the animal pictures from Wild World.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

OopaMazo

I hope you can actually move into someone else's town and not only visit.

LIFE Nintendo Clan: http://life-clan.com/home/m/12285305/article/1489643
3DS FC: 1332-7719-4610
Wii FC: 2505-2978-2326-4361

Peachy

MomoCity shall be my town's name. I'm thinking of planting a bunch of peach trees and doing some Princess Peach themed stuff.

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

Acro-Nium

Once I getthe game I'll probably name it 360Aquaticy Its going to be luxuriuos.

I play MK7 alot.
Add me.
3ds fc: 2895-7002-3157

Twitter:

Epicnessofme99

My friend code is 0387-9343-5065 and i'll be getting the game as soon as it launches.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

Dynetheous

My town name is gonna be some ancient Greek or roman city name

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Prof_Clayton

One bit of news that interested me was revealed during one of the many eShop videos on the game. To be honest I forgot which one.
They were talking about how you could get some Spotpass houses to see from Nintendo in your new Happy-Home-Garden-Thingy in your town. But you can also use a catalogue to order the furniture you see there. Could this be a way to sneakily give out free DLC?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Professor_Clayton

Not trying to start a fight & normally I wouldn't say anything to keep the peace but just so you know those of us who have a stuttering problem in severe cases of stuttering the sentence in your signature is extremely offensive about the the bee-buh-da that's all folks. I was called porky pig quite a bit back in school because at times my stuttering was that severe.

I won't say this again. Just thought you should know its extremely offensive to people who have actual stuttering problems.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

And unfortunately some would say our signature is offensive!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Could someone explain to me what the overall goal of an Animal Crossing game is, or is it just creating the town around your whimsical desires?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

e-love

@SkywardLink98

There's no way to really beat the game, as it's open ended and varies by the player.

However, several goals for the average Animal Crossing player, I guess would be:

-Fully expanding your house
-Catching all fish, bugs
-Collecting all fossils and paintings
-etc.

Some people really strive for a good looking town such as having hybrid flowers and all fruits, or they might want to have a really well designed home.

It all depends on the player

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

k8sMum

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Professor_Clayton

Not trying to start a fight & normally I wouldn't say anything to keep the peace but just so you know those of us who have a stuttering problem in severe cases of stuttering the sentence in your signature is extremely offensive about the the bee-buh-da that's all folks. I was called porky pig quite a bit back in school because at times my stuttering was that severe.

I won't say this again. Just thought you should know its extremely offensive to people who have actual stuttering problems.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

i am sorry you were teased/bullied.

i don't believe there is any malice in @professor_clayton's quoting an iconic cartoon character. if we look hard enough, we can all find something to be offended by. as @oldman-tech pointed out, your own siggie could be offensive to some. so could mine.

rather than calling someone out in the forums it would be better, if you have real concerns, to contact staff so they can evaluate the situation.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

SkywardLink98

@Emaan Ok, that makes sense. The online multiplayer looks fun for that kinda thing

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

k8sMum

@skywardlink98

that is the lovely thing about AC games: as @emaan said, you can play it however you decide you want to. it becomes addictive, trying to get just the right item, fish, bug, whatever.

i tend to the manic side and try to focus on everything. but you can also take days where you just chill and do anything you want. the characters all have very definite personalities which makes it interesting. there are some you won't care for, some you will love.

Gregor

Globe name: Tallon V

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

k8sMum

@barbiegurl777

i addressed that in my response to you. signatures are, by nature, a personal thing. offense is in the eye of the beholder, due to the reader's experiences.

if you have problems with someone's, please contact staff so they may evaluate the situation.

Chrono_Cross

All of this discussion. I refuse to read it since there might be spoilers, lol.

Twelve more days!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Romeo

im not sure what to do...

i've bought fire emblem, luigi's mansion 2 and donkey kong country returns 3d - so i get to download another game for free.. cool!

problem:
1) tried the monster hunter demo (never played MH before), was disappointed - not for me
2) tried castlevania demo, was disappointed - not a good game imo
3) pokemon mystery dungeon... NOPE! only interested in the real games (so excited for x/y) or spin-offs like pokemon conquest

• the demo was disappointing as well

4) lego city, not for me...

so whats left? Animal Crossing 3DS, hmn..
i know im totally wrong, but to me it looks like a game for 12 year old girls... kind of reminds me of harvest moon in some ways (if i remember correctly... harvest moon was actually quite fun back then) - but still..i really don't get all the hype
but at the same time.. i feel like im judging a book by it's cover. for some weird reason i keep thinking that this game could be quite fun/"complex" and in-depth

what's the point of this game? what are some amazing things you can do?
(btw.. the characters in animal crossing look stupid!)

ahh.. i don't know what to download : /

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

SkywardLink98

I heard there are "events" in AC, is that a limited time thing, or a thing that occurs when you hit a certain play time?

Epicnessofme99

@SkywardLink98 It's a limited time thing. There is a calendar in-game and also on the Animal Crossing website so you can check the dates, and normally the events can give items or just are cool to visit. If you haven't already check out the Inside the Treehouse discussions on Nintendo's channel, they talk about some of the features in the game on an almost daily basis.

Epicnessofme99

It's going to take a while before I can come up with a name for my Town.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic