Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 5,908

Prof_Clayton

Aagh, I was trying to hold off posting in this thread, but the game is so close now! 20 days!
What is going to be the first, non-mandatory thing you will all do? I'm going to head to Tortimer Island (after I finish my little fanboy squeal). :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

k8sMum

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@6ch6ris6

Ok then genius if 8 character count is nothing then what idea have you come up for naming your town? lol.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

i think they meant that it was not enough characters and should be more.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Curiousfluke

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Aagh, I was trying to hold off posting in this thread, but the game is so close now! 20 days!
What is going to be the first, non-mandatory thing you will all do? I'm going to head to Tortimer Island (after I finish my little fanboy squeal). :3

I'm first going to runabout and meet my new neighbors and see what the map looks like - then I'll visit island.

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

Marakuto

Since this game comes out in June I wish you all good luck and be alert when you take out a net at night because the big T & S will make you faint once again (when you're in your own village without other people).

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

@Marakuto

: prepares net:

I'm ready this time! I've had 3 games experience! >:0

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

keynote

I just pre-ordered my game (again, this time with figurine)

Lets hope the red snapper helps me again to pay off my mortgage

keynote

iNintendo

I really want to get this game digitally, but I'm paranoid about something happening on my 3DS XL and have me loose my entire town. I fell like that wouldn;t happen with a retail copy... but idk...

iNintendo

Spoony_Tech

Cowtruck123 wrote:

I really want to get this game digitally, but I'm paranoid about something happening on my 3DS XL and have me loose my entire town. I fell like that wouldn;t happen with a retail copy... but idk...

I have at least 6 retail dl's and countless eshop dl's and not one problem. I'm not even worried even if my system breaks as all my data is on my memory card and not a cartridge!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

I'm still definitely getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I plan to get a retail copy, I'm probably never gonna buy a retail game digitally unless it happens to be a download only version, like Code of Princess. I just prefer having a physical copy because as a long time gamer, I've cherished having the ability to actually owning something and not a virtual one that I can not literally grasp, nor place on a shelf, therefore I probably won't support a download only device, especially one like todays smartphones or even something like the PSP Go.
Anyway, I'm really disappointed EB Games isn't offering preorder bonuses here, Australia gets an awesome Animal Crossing preorder bonus, figurines of the town hall and the mayors assistant. Considering we get our stock from australia, I'm confused as to why we aren't recieving it too, I'll probably have to ring them again to find out whether or not they're doing it here or not.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

keynote

I'm getting the retail version and I'm going to get a eshop version of animal crossing.
I'm going to download it the moment it's available.

keynote

6ch6ris6

who would like to give me 40€ to buy the game?

please? anybody? :/

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

SuperJoon

Ill be getting the digital version of this as its my free copy for the too many games promotion.

Excited about this game from all the videos I've seen. Can't wait!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

iNintendo

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

I have at least 6 retail dl's and countless eshop dl's and not one problem. I'm not even worried even if my system breaks as all my data is on my memory card and not a cartridge!

I have a few retail downloads as well, and sometimes while im playing a game it freezes and says the SD card has been removed, and I would hate that to happen if I was playing animal corssing and didnt save. Also isnt game data on the SD card tied to the current system?

iNintendo

Spoony_Tech

Yes it is but not sure about the save files. I was just implying that I have proof of what I own is all!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gregor

Cowtruck123 wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

Retail downloads are tied to the system's eShop account. If something happens to your system, you're boned. You CAN however contact Nintendo to make a backup list I case something does happen and use the SD card as verification. THEY WILL help you, you just have to be cautios.

I have a few retail downloads as well, and sometimes while im playing a game it freezes and says the SD card has been removed, and I would hate that to happen if I was playing animal corssing and didnt save. Also isnt game data on the SD card tied to the current system?

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Yai

Getting this as part of the promo for many games. :3

It has been too many years since I enjoyed Wild World and this looks fantastic. All the new customising. My town will be covered in Waluigi by the end of June. xD

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I've been watching my YouTube subscription box like a HAWK for the Nintendo treehouse animal crossing videos.
I actually really enjoy watching them ^^.

They are making me too excited for the game though >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Curiousfluke

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Who's the big T & S thing?

The tarantula and scorpions will be active and looking forward to knocking you out is what they mean

Also the US and UK commericals are out for anyone who hasn't seen them! Also up to episode 6 "In the treehouse" series!

I'm still really excited about how much they are allowing us to modify the OUTSIDE of our house for some reason. I mean, in past games I'm totally lazy about personalizing my house and just throw anything I find cool into it, but now I want to get all theme-y and stuff.

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic