Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 5,908

Spoony_Tech

mumof2kids82 wrote:

has anybody got the animal crossing puzzle yet? i just got mine now.

No I haven't yet. I could really use a new one as I only have 8 more pieces I can buy with coins. The other 50 or so will take me forever to collect.

Also have you ever thought about changing your name to mumof3kids82??

Lol. As I was typing this I just received a spotpass with it so yes is now my answer.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i didn't realize i could change my username

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Spoony_Tech

mumof3kids82 wrote:

i didn't realize i could change my username

Lol. I didn't know you had 3 kids. It was just a suggestion.

I have 3 kids myself!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

@Chrono_Cross Thanks for the info.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

6ch6ris6

there is a acnl puzzle for miiplaza?
i havent gotten it yet. anyone in europe who got it? i wanna have it but i have so many other not finished puzzles still

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

OopaMazo

I wonder how many different types of fruit will be in the next Animal Crossing. I know there will be rare fruits on the paradise island. I just hope that either grapes or melons will be in the game.

LIFE Nintendo Clan: http://life-clan.com/home/m/12285305/article/1489643
3DS FC: 1332-7719-4610
Wii FC: 2505-2978-2326-4361

RetroGBHippie92

@OopaMazo Yeah I'm hoping they have a few more fruit varieties, that way we'd be able to make more money off of more rarer fruit types. It's gonna encourage me to go visit other peoples towns more and now that we know random people can visit your town without having known you first, makes me all the more eager to decorate and customize my town.
Boy I can not wait until this game, it's only up until a week or so ago that I decided Animal Crossing New Leaf was worth my time, since I didn't particular find Wild World to be all that perfect, it was a great game when it was out, but this is two iterations on and I am back for more fun.

One aspect that I'm curious about is the Spotpass functionality, are we gonna get cool Nintendo furnishings and themed stuff? I didn't play City Folk, but nintendo released over Wifi Connection/WiiConnect24 right? I think Nintendo should release entire sets over a whole year to entice people to play, it'd give people the ability to have some cool stuff in their house and would be pretty neat to show off.
Now that we're getting a 3DS iteration, It's gonna be wonderful to look at graphically/visually, well the DS version was great for it's time, but it's been like 8 years since it arrived on a handheld, so I think it's gonna be far to say this version will be the best yet!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

k8sMum

@RetroGBHippie92

i've added you as a friend; please add me back. (fc is in my siggy)

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

RetroGBHippie92

@K8smum I've added you

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery

Curiousfluke

Glad I just found these forums!

I seriously just went out and bought a 3DS XL the other day just because I caught wind of the new AC game (I was going to wait for the new Pokemon) - sort of glad I heard about it late so I only have a few antsy weeks to wait until I get my hands on it. Haven't decided if I'm going to go with a physical copy or digital.

I was just dinking around on Wild World the past week with nostalgia and I'm super excited that it'll be much easier to have friends visit and play with you! It was sort-of clunky on the DS and because of that I almost never had people over so I was pretty lazy about my house and town to be honest.... more interested in collecting things!

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

Chrono_Cross

Curiousfluke wrote:

Glad I just found these forums!

I seriously just went out and bought a 3DS XL the other day just because I caught wind of the new AC game (I was going to wait for the new Pokemon) - sort of glad I heard about it late so I only have a few antsy weeks to wait until I get my hands on it. Haven't decided if I'm going to go with a physical copy or digital.

I was just dinking around on Wild World the past week with nostalgia and I'm super excited that it'll be much easier to have friends visit and play with you! It was sort-of clunky on the DS and because of that I almost never had people over so I was pretty lazy about my house and town to be honest.... more interested in collecting things!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and fingers crossed to see you continue posting in this topic.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Curiousfluke

I hope to stick around My local friends probably already have gotten tired from my fangirlish excitement so it would be sweet to have a place to ramble about it!

6ch6ris6

Curiousfluke wrote:

I hope to stick around My local friends probably already have gotten tired from my fangirlish excitement so it would be sweet to have a place to ramble about it!

you fit in here perfectly ! xD

whooohooooo animal crossing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Happy_Mask

Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hope I get my 3ds back before AC comes out! D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

k8sMum

@Curiousfluke
you are definitely in the right place. feel free to ramble away about the awesomeness that AC:NL is going to bring us!

@Happy_Mask
keep thinking positively: 'my 3ds will be back before AC comes out...my 3ds will be back before AC comes out...'

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

6ch6ris6

8 charakter count????
that's like nothing

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Curiousfluke

My AC:WW town was Ebonwood, but I don't know if I'll go with that again. I tend to pick ----wood type names when I have to name something like that.

I did just look up the hairstyles available and heck yes they have a girl pixie-cut style! When I hacked off all my hair a few years ago I was bummed that I couldn't match in WW. I haven't decided on the face yet.

RetroGBHippie92

I'm gonna either name my town Savarin (based off Red Savarin, the main character in Solatorobo) or name it after a town in Earthbound, since that game is gonna be out on Virtual Console this year, so I'll probably name it Fourside.

My Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic