3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 641 to 660 of 5,948

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

641. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Ah, oh well. It was just one of those neat little things that made the original so memorable.

I'm still not entirely sure why I like these games. When you have someone describe an AC game to you, it sounds worse than some of those horrid facebook games, but... they really just make me smile.

Lol. I couldn't of put it better myself. It's like a drug that makes you feel good but you just don't know why!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

642. Posted:

@DF2506 You said that ACNL was moving the series forward, I partially agree with you. The way I look at it, it's taking both steps backwards and forwards, however both are very good. Some things, like playing as Mayor, move the series forward in new directions it has not explored before; while others, like the SPOILER game beginning with your character on a train END SPOILER , move the series backward to a time when it was fresh and unique (think GameCube).

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

643. Posted:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this.

I can't wait to stay up late late late and play with my friends here on Nintendo Life. :)

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

644. Posted:

The more I read about and see of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the more it seems like its the game I always wanted Wild World and City Folk to be. Reading the "Iwata Asks" for it has only increased my desire to have it in my 3DS as soon as possible.

I had no idea that Mr. Resetti's rantings apparently drove some players to actual tears; he's always just made me laugh (well, except for that one time in GCN Animal Crossing when I briefly thought he'd gone through with his threat to delete all of my data.).

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Konata

645. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I had no idea that Mr. Resetti's rantings apparently drove some players to actual tears; he's always just made me laugh (well, except for that one time in GCN Animal Crossing when I briefly thought he'd gone through with his threat to delete all of my data.).

Same here. I thought he was hilarious. I knew some people didn't like him, but I had no IDEA how many people hated him x3.
I mean he wasn't my favorite character to see, but he always made me laugh a little.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

646. Posted:

Ok, so, the guy that was showing the demo at the SXSW Gaming Expo said this had online play with friends. Now, on the eShop game page, it says nothing about online.

So, can this game go online? It'd be an extremely stupid choice if it didn't, especially since the Wii, and even the DS game can go online.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Konata

647. Posted:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Ok, so, the guy that was showing the demo at the SXSW Gaming Expo said this had online play with friends. Now, on the eShop game page, it says nothing about online.

So, can this game go online? It'd be an extremely stupid choice if it didn't, especially since the Wii, and even the DS game can go online.

All the online features have already been announced. So you have nothing to worry about x3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

648. Posted:

Konata wrote:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

All the online features have already been announced. So you have nothing to worry about x3.

Thanks! I was a bit confused.

LOL, NOPE

Miiverse Profile

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

AuthorMessage

LittleKing

649. Posted:

This looks amazing. I've played every Animal Crossing game made. I love the series, yet I still found City Folk to be kind of stale. The new changes in New Leaf look like they'll help to keep my entertained for years after release.

LittleKing

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

650. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

The more I read about and see of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the more it seems like its the game I always wanted Wild World and City Folk to be. Reading the "Iwata Asks" for it has only increased my desire to have it in my 3DS as soon as possible.

At the bottom of the second page of the Iwata Asks interview, they talk about obtaining a microphone. Does anyone know what they're referencing?

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

651. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Yeah, I still remember that, too. It was Valentine's Day I believe, and I, in all my 9-year-old-stupidness, wanted to see what all Resetii had to say in City Folk. I now laugh at how scared I was that I thought he deleted all my data, I literally almost did in fact cry...

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

652. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Yeah I bought all 3 previous games in the series maybe 2 years ago to enjoy & been playing them love the gamecube version the best the ds version is my second favorite in the series as for the wii game of animal crossing I ended up trading it in. If it wasn't for the city & holiday's the wii game wouldn't have anything at all. Just really dissappointed in the wii version of ac by far the gamecube version is defently my favorite. & everything I've seen in the youtube video's both with english & french commentary of the japanese gameplay of AC:NL - 3DS it's looking like its going to be a really decent/great game to play. :)

I also agree with resetti bringing people to tears I almost cried when that furry rodent popped up in my ds game when I first got ac - ds & kept restarting the game over. I'll be glad we have the option to keep resetti or to give him the boot. I'll be giving him the boot. No resetti in my town sorry...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

653. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this.

I can't wait to stay up late late late and play with my friends here on Nintendo Life. :)

I've already taken off work to play it. :D

It's probably my most anticipated game since Metal Gear Solid 4. (So stoked.)

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

654. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Yeah, I still remember that, too. It was Valentine's Day I believe, and I, in all my 9-year-old-stupidness, wanted to see what all Resetii had to say in City Folk. I now laugh at how scared I was that I thought he deleted all my data, I literally almost did in fact cry...

When that happened I threw my Wii remote on the ground and stormed off. :L

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

655. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

When that happened I threw my Wii remote on the ground and stormed off. :L

XD

I'll be putting Resetti in my town. I think he is hilarious!

If I some how actually don't get this on launch day (like with LM:DM), I'll definitely get it A.S.A.P.!

LOL, NOPE

Miiverse Profile

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

AuthorMessage

MercifulLemon7

656. Posted:

Can someone tell me how many online players you can have at the same time on a town and on the island?

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I dislike the word cake specially the k in it.
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
Lemons shall rule all on earth.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

657. Posted:

I'll rule my town on AC:NL like a Dictator. >:]
All animals shall bow down to Me! >:3

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

wishingFantasy

658. Posted:

MercifulLemon7 wrote:

Can someone tell me how many online players you can have at the same time on a town and on the island?

Including your character, only three more online players can be in the same town or island at the same time.

wishingFantasy

AuthorMessage

KodyWB-98

659. Posted:

Nintendo Nerds is currently hosting a contest on their site to win a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf when it's released. However, the contest is for U.S. citizens only.

Join the Nintendo Force!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: Kody_W_B

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

660. Posted:

AC:NL has caught my attention, might jump into the series with this game

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS