[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

AbeVigoda

622. Posted:

I played the original Gamecube version a lot, but never bothered playing any of the other ones.

I'm going to buy this one when it comes out, but I'm not sure if I will still be able to enjoy this series. I felt like a fool playing the original one back when I was like 18-19, and now I'm going to be almost 30 by the time this one is out! Oh well, if it doesn't suit my tastes my girlfriend will probably play it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

623. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

I played the original Gamecube version a lot, but never bothered playing any of the other ones.

I'm going to buy this one when it comes out, but I'm not sure if I will still be able to enjoy this series. I felt like a fool playing the original one back when I was like 18-19, and now I'm going to be almost 30 by the time this one is out! Oh well, if it doesn't suit my tastes my girlfriend will probably play it.

I think you're well within your manhood here. I'll be 40 when I pick this up!

Edited on by theblackdragon

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

624. Posted:

My Animal Crossing Fan Art:

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

625. Posted:

Anyone can like this game regardless of age or gender.
Also I love the box art. I hope I'll be able to pick it up on release day.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

NotYourFriendo

626. Posted:

I've played all of the Animal Crossing games. My favorite thing was the multiplayer WFC functionality of City Folk. I'm actually really excited about the swimming part of the new one. Best of all is it is being released on my birthday!

"What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?"

Nintendo Network ID: notyourfriendo

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

627. Posted:

I love these games soo much!! I keep telling all my friends to get this, but they keep saying that its a stupid game :P I'm not afraid to tell them that this is a awesome game!!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

julienpoo

628. Posted:

I heard of no voice chat on New Leaf :/ It would have been cool to be able to talk instead of using this damn stylus...

4339 - 3832 - 3544 Let me know if you add me

AuthorMessage

terribledeli

629. Posted:

New trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC80YgCckog

Fairly standard trailer.

But the last 15 seconds made me fall out of the chair.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

630. Posted:

terribledeli wrote:

New trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC80YgCckog

Fairly standard trailer.

But the last 15 seconds made me fall out of the chair.

Was your chair broken?!?! I guess I just didn't see anything that would make me excited. As a matter of fact it was kinda boring!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

631. Posted:

what 15 seconds? very casual trailer for casual players. i wonder why they didnt mention that you can decorate your own house. that's one of the most addictable features of the game (at least for me).

this trailer could get many casual gamers to buy the game

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

terribledeli

632. Posted:

The fact that the entire trailer is revealed to be a tourism video for your hometown.

It was clever. Instead of the weak animal crossing: city trailers involving the weird interaction over the wii speak.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

AuthorMessage

Emaan

633. Posted:

Did anyone catch that they changed Club 444 to Club 101 for the western releases? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

634. Posted:

@Emaan

Yeah they said that month's ago about changing the club. I like how K.K. Slider get's his own club though now as opposed to the cafe. :D Nothing wrong with the cafe love it still. With the club though I think it gives the AC series a mature feel to the series but that's just me. Lol when the game comes out. I can finally say I'm going clubbing lol at least in the game never for real. :D That saying does mean going to an actual club right? & not as something bad. Just curious.

Thank's in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

635. Posted:

I haven't been this excited about Animal Crossing since back when speculation about what features could be in Wild World was running, err, wild. Now that I've put in my pre-order at Amazon, I'm (somewhat unsuccessfully) trying to put myself on a full media blackout until June 9th.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

636. Posted:

I love that trailer.
Does anyone know if there are any playable VC games in this one like in the original Animal Crossing? Honestly, I think most of my time in that game was spent on the in-game NES.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

637. Posted:

@ralizah
there definetly won't be VC games in the game. nintendo would loose so much money on the 3DS VC then

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

638. Posted:

@6ch6ris6

Depend's on what type of VC game's they would put in per say in AC:NL - 3DS personally. Or they could put in some of the same VC games in AC from the e-shop & it could boot nintendo's sales for more people to buy the vc game out of the e-shop. You never know. It could swing either way on that.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

639. Posted:

the game is already out in japan and there is no VC in the game

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

640. Posted:

Ah, oh well. It was just one of those neat little things that made the original so memorable.

I'm still not entirely sure why I like these games. When you have someone describe an AC game to you, it sounds worse than some of those horrid facebook games, but... they really just make me smile.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552