Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 5,908

OdnetninAges

Konata wrote:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

Ok, so, the guy that was showing the demo at the SXSW Gaming Expo said this had online play with friends. Now, on the eShop game page, it says nothing about online.

So, can this game go online? It'd be an extremely stupid choice if it didn't, especially since the Wii, and even the DS game can go online.

All the online features have already been announced. So you have nothing to worry about x3.

Thanks! I was a bit confused.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

LittleKing

This looks amazing. I've played every Animal Crossing game made. I love the series, yet I still found City Folk to be kind of stale. The new changes in New Leaf look like they'll help to keep my entertained for years after release.

LittleKing

Ploppins

RevolverLink wrote:

The more I read about and see of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the more it seems like its the game I always wanted Wild World and City Folk to be. Reading the "Iwata Asks" for it has only increased my desire to have it in my 3DS as soon as possible.

I had no idea that Mr. Resetti's rantings apparently drove some players to actual tears; he's always just made me laugh (well, except for that one time in GCN Animal Crossing when I briefly thought he'd gone through with his threat to delete all of my data.).

At the bottom of the second page of the Iwata Asks interview, they talk about obtaining a microphone. Does anyone know what they're referencing?

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

AccessibleDaydream

RevolverLink wrote:

I had no idea that Mr. Resetti's rantings apparently drove some players to actual tears; he's always just made me laugh (well, except for that one time in GCN Animal Crossing when I briefly thought he'd gone through with his threat to delete all of my data.).

Yeah, I still remember that, too. It was Valentine's Day I believe, and I, in all my 9-year-old-stupidness, wanted to see what all Resetii had to say in City Folk. I now laugh at how scared I was that I thought he deleted all my data, I literally almost did in fact cry...

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

ClassicJetterz wrote:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this.

I can't wait to stay up late late late and play with my friends here on Nintendo Life.

I've already taken off work to play it.

It's probably my most anticipated game since Metal Gear Solid 4. (So stoked.)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Marakuto

ChrisT99 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Yeah, I still remember that, too. It was Valentine's Day I believe, and I, in all my 9-year-old-stupidness, wanted to see what all Resetii had to say in City Folk. I now laugh at how scared I was that I thought he deleted all my data, I literally almost did in fact cry...

When that happened I threw my Wii remote on the ground and stormed off. :L

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

OdnetninAges

Marakuto wrote:

When that happened I threw my Wii remote on the ground and stormed off. :L

XD

I'll be putting Resetti in my town. I think he is hilarious!

If I some how actually don't get this on launch day (like with LM:DM), I'll definitely get it A.S.A.P.!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

MercifulLemon7

Can someone tell me how many online players you can have at the same time on a town and on the island?

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

wishingFantasy

MercifulLemon7 wrote:

Can someone tell me how many online players you can have at the same time on a town and on the island?

Including your character, only three more online players can be in the same town or island at the same time.

wishingFantasy

PuzzleMaster7

Nintendo Nerds is currently hosting a contest on their site to win a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf when it's released. However, the contest is for U.S. citizens only.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Pinkkitty

Never played an Animal Crossing game before, but wow, this one looks cool. I'll be getting it for sure!
NINTENDO, STOP TAKING ALL MY MONEY!

Pinkkitty

Marakuto

I'm not paying for the game now because of the 3DS promotion for Europe. I didn't expect to get a download version of this but I'm going to do it now because I can't wait!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

Anyone starting to think about what they may name their town? I am

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Drawdler

I'm always going to call all of my towns "Myland". I have about three Wild World carts with that name.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AccessibleDaydream

It all started with City Folk, when I was 8 and didn't care about capital letters, "myville", as it was. Then there was my Wild World game card with "Redton".

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

My town is going to be named Minhotopia.
I've had a lot of thought about this, as it's usually the hardest part about every animal crossing game.
I just named it that because Minho is my bias from my favorite K-Pop group. So it seemed fit to name it that x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

I've used the names of Zelda locations for my three previous Animal Crossing towns ("Hyrule", "Termina" and "Koholint") , but I'm thinking of going with either "Squaresville" or "Riverrun" for New Leaf. With "Holodrum" in my back pocket, should I stick to tradition.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

My town names have been:

Greenville (Made-up)
Twinleaf (Pokemon)
Lakewood (Actual city)

Not sure what I want my New Leaf town to be yet, but as I said, I'm thinking.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic