Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,901 to 5,908 of 5,908

Mr_Persona

@Anti-Matter 5 actually and one is downloaded on the console. I got a digital copy first than 1 year later l got 2 copies on cartridge and 3 more later on.

Edited on by Mr_Persona

Why have a signature

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327

Mr_Persona

@SM3DASislit It's not super dead. I still see people playing on the island. But trying to find people to play with like on forums are basically dead. I still meet new people randomly on the islands in game, just mostly newer players then seeing older ones. But it feels very dead imo because l lost most of my best friends from the game.
Also l do own NH and secretly played some of it without letting my sister notice because she doesn't want me to play on her island. Even though it's a family console, she still doesn't want me to play it and l don't get it, she haven't played the game in months.

Why have a signature

MPSSislit

@Mr_Persona
Okay, oh I see what you mean. 👍😐
Yeah, I get that, again sorry to hear that about your friends. I hope you'll still able to contact them through other means.
Okay, just curious.
Interesting... That is odd indeed, regarding your sister and her island.
I'm assuming you just have the 1 family Switch? 🤔
Also, did you like what you've been able to play of NH, so far? 🤔

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Mr_Persona

@SM3DASislit Yeah we only have one. I'm trying to get my own switch lite and copy of NH so l can play. And so far nothing was exciting that l did. Felt boring as having a complete town in NL with nothing to do. I already know about everything in NH because l watch my sister playing it. But if only l can do it myself...which is never. Also waiting for her to move out of the house so l can take over the island.

Why have a signature

MPSSislit

@Mr_Persona
Okay, that makes sense. 👍
Yeah, I felt the same way when I first started NH (and still kind of do). 🤔😐
That stinks that you have it spoiled. 😬
That's one way to take over the island. 🤔

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

MPSSislit

@Mr_Persona
Oof, that stinks. 😐
Well. hopefully goes well with your "plan". 🤔👍

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic