Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,921 to 5,931 of 5,931

Terri637

@Mowzle thanks for the heads up. It sounds like a really time consuming game. I just play when i have the time. As my life is very busy and i play just on my leisure time. So i guess my town will probably wont make it lol. Thank you for the links i will check it out.

Terri637

3DS Friend Code: 4098-4289-7520

Mowzle

You're welcome. It's a pleasure.
Try it and see, as a newcomer you would find you could enjoy it a lot just starting out without getting too deeply into it.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Terri637

@Mowzle im still living in a tent. Gotta put down 10,000. How do can i make fast money

Terri637

ThisDude

@Terri637 Keep your net handy and shake the trees, Bells and sometimes other goods fall out of the trees. Keep the net in your hand as bee nests will fall out also, you can get stung by the bees.

ThisDude

ReaderRagfish

My favorite part of this game is my house. I drew a creepy smiley face, made that the wallpaper and carpet designs, and the only furniture is a random plate of pancakes sitting in the middle of the room.

I'm sure that confused the heck out of all the people I streetpassed.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Terri637

@ThisDude what is your friend code so i can add you too

Terri637

Mowzle

One does have to work through some things at a slower pace and just enjoy the animal interactions and surroundings at first. But I would talk to Isabel and get my experience using the fishing rod, then shovel, then net. She will lend them to you, and you buy them at Nooks after that.
You can make a lot by selling fish at Retail, and by digging up gyroids (you'll get three a day and the owl at the museum will identify them as fossils for you and you sell them for varied amounts at Retail. The owl will want you to donate the fossils, but you don't have to do that until you've got more money). Check out those items on the websites I've given you for more information on them.
The best way in the early days is to pick fruit, sell a bunch, and also plant more fruit trees so you can pick even more to sell at Retail. It takes three days to generate fruit on trees. Enjoy each different time, don't rush it.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic