Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,861 to 5,880 of 5,916

Cheesehead302

Soooooo uh guys. Should I start playing this game again? I played it for at least 3 months straight Back when it came out but you know you stop playing it as often and I haven't played it in MONTHS. I was wondering should I start a new save file? There's no way I'm even gonna look at the old one lol they'll just have to think I died on my vacation.

Cheesehead302

6ch6ris6

Cheesehead302 wrote:

Soooooo uh guys. Should I start playing this game again? I played it for at least 3 months straight Back when it came out but you know you stop playing it as often and I haven't played it in MONTHS. I was wondering should I start a new save file? There's no way I'm even gonna look at the old one lol they'll just have to think I died on my vacation.

sure why not? set yourself some goals. like building a park in your town or a haunted house like i did.

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

Miss_Dark

hah I quit playing AC for a while and now I'm back one villager moved away but I was trying to get rid of him anyway (although I liked him) so I'm actually happy

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Cheesehead302

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Cheesehead302 wrote:

sure why not? set yourself some goals. like building a park in your town or a haunted house like i did.

I guess I should, that's probably why I stopped playing in the first place because I had no idea where I was going with my world. And I can't quite remember, but isn't lots of rare bugs appear on the island at night? For quick cash?

Edited on by Cheesehead302

Cheesehead302

6ch6ris6

Cheesehead302 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Cheesehead302 wrote:

I guess I should, that's probably why I stopped playing in the first place because I had no idea where I was going with my world. And I can't quite remember, but isn't lots of rare bugs appear on the island at night? For quick cash?

yeah if you need money just go on the island after 8pm or so and catch the bugs on the palm-trees. sharks also make 8k each. very easy to make money that way

6ch6ris6

bezerker99 wrote:

This is my 3rd different Dream Suite Address. Does anyone know why it keeps changing?

Untitled

i think if you havent updated your dream suit for a certain number of days it will get deleted from the servers again.

Xyphon22

Is anybody else still playing this and having trouble getting the new previously Japan-only items at Nintendo Zones? I have gone to three different ones and the post office keeps telling me I have already downloaded the item.

Xyphon22

Tops

Anyone use the Beautiful Town ordinance? I kind of want to but would feel I'm cheating myself a bit. I mostly just want it to get the hedge flower things as public works for having no weeds at the start of weeding day.

Tops

bezerker99

Tops wrote:

Anyone use the Beautiful Town ordinance? I kind of want to but would feel I'm cheating myself a bit. I mostly just want it to get the hedge flower things as public works for having no weeds at the start of weeding day.

When I first created my town, I used the Beautiful Town ord. However, I soon realized that weeds rarely appear with that enabled so I now use the Bell Boom town ord instead. If I ever get that gold badge for pulling 5,000 weeds I'll go back to the Beautiful Town ordinance (because that really helps keep my flowers bloomin' - as I don't have time to daily water them all).

Edited on by bezerker99

Zerodactyl

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

When I first created my town, I used the Beautiful Town ord. However, I soon realized that weeds rarely appear with that enabled so I now use the Bell Boom town ord instead. If I ever get that gold badge for pulling 5,000 weeds I'll go back to the Beautiful Town ordinance (because that really helps keep my flowers bloomin' - as I don't have time to daily water them all).

Yeah, I never chose the Beautiful Town ordinance because I wanted to get the gold badge for pulling 5'000 weeds first.

Gaming YouTuber creating quality content for y'all! DO NOT MISS OUT!
Subs, likes, shares, and comments are all appreciated to help the channel grow!

Channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ
Alternatively, you can search up Zerodactyl to find my channel.

Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

bezerker99

Zerodactyl wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

Yeah, I never chose the Beautiful Town ordinance because I wanted to get the gold badge for pulling 5'000 weeds first.

I'm assuming you've gotten that badge now??? I played the game several months before taking it off the Beautiful Town ordinance. I regret having it on that whole time because I could have been pullin' them weeds.

BTW - I have the silver badge for weed pullin' and I don't see me getting that gold one until at least next year or beyond

Zerodactyl

bezerker99 wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

I'm assuming you've gotten that badge now??? I played the game several months before taking it off the Beautiful Town ordinance. I regret having it on that whole time because I could have been pullin' them weeds.

BTW - I have the silver badge for weed pullin' and I don't see me getting that gold one until at least next year or beyond

Yep, I do have the badge, but I did get the game at launch and played it everyday for ages!

Gaming YouTuber creating quality content for y'all! DO NOT MISS OUT!
Subs, likes, shares, and comments are all appreciated to help the channel grow!

Channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ
Alternatively, you can search up Zerodactyl to find my channel.

Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Tops

How difficult will it be to have 0 weeds at the start of weeding day and get the public works? I see what you guys are saying and am still thinking I'd rather not have to put the ord. in effect.

Tops

emaan

I woke up today and was like wasn't New Leaf released June 9th?

Time flies

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Tigus

I haven't played this in a LONG time, I'm happy to see so many people still love it.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

katelynnlee

Looking for new friends. If anyone has any unwanted items, I will greatly appreciate them. I just restarted and want to help my town.

Name: Katelynn
Town: Harmonia
Friend Code: 2251-6888-2868

katelynnlee

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic