Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 5,921

Miss_Dark

bezerker99 wrote:

Tomorrow will make one year since ACNL was released in North America! With over 1,000 hours logged into living in my town, I still play the game daily. In fact, I've got it on right here in front of me.....

Cheers to a great 3DS game. It was well worth the long LONG wait for it to get here.

haha I also play it daily (I only bought it in march this year though:p) do you often have new villagers? I try to get some new villagers but ugh it's so hard to let one move.. I only wanna say goodbye to 2 of my current ones now, the rest MUST stay xD

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

6ch6ris6

Miss_Dark wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Tomorrow will make one year since ACNL was released in North America! With over 1,000 hours logged into living in my town, I still play the game daily. In fact, I've got it on right here in front of me.....

Cheers to a great 3DS game. It was well worth the long LONG wait for it to get here.

haha I also play it daily (I only bought it in march this year though:p) do you often have new villagers? I try to get some new villagers but ugh it's so hard to let one move.. I only wanna say goodbye to 2 of my current ones now, the rest MUST stay xD

the only villagers that want to leave are the ones that i want to stay. it's like the game is trolling me for months now :/

i started some new stuff yesterday. first i made my 3rd house which will be a fun-house containing a disco and a bowling club.
Untitled
Untitled
damn i wanted another bush in front of my character but it didnt work because of the entrance of the house. too bad. but i think it will look okay. or does anybody here have ideas how to make it look better?
follow me if you like: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/A-C-A-B

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

new-6-leaf-8

i had a little place and then it turned into kicks!

FC 0447-6649-7803

Himemiya

McFox wrote:

What do you guys do with your Gyroids? I once stored them in the museum but they were getting to stressful to keep track of and were selling for extra bells at Retail. Decided to sell them. Got 130,000 bells in return and still have some left.

I sell them for 1,500 in the recycle center

Himemiya

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

what are your favourite sites for qr-codes?
does anybody have the link for the site where you csn make pictures into qr-codes for new leaf?

i have a problem here: how can i make this tree grow??
Untitled

bezerker99

Miss_Dark wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I like having new villagers and new faces in my town, but I don't like it when they move right in on top of my well laid tile pathways. >:[

Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

SNEAK PEAK of my next project: HORROR! i hope it will be ready till halloween. that stupid villager has to move first.

Untitled

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Miss_Dark

ugh I can't get rid of a villager.. this is so frustrating!!

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

6ch6ris6

Miss_Dark wrote:

ugh I can't get rid of a villager.. this is so frustrating!!

you tell me...

Mowzle

Just thought I'd post this information on time capsules here, as I've been unable to find similar information anywhere else.
I've had no problems with burying and subsequent retrieval of time capsules previously as I've always buried them shortly after they have been given to me by a villager. However, yesterday I was given one very late in the evening just before I shut the game down. I forgot to bury it then, saved and closed the game, and decided I would bury it today. However, clearly it is intended that the player should bury the capsule straight away, as the only options available to me when I came to bury it today were to "Open" the capsule or "Quit". I was able to find this information in assorted ACNL forums, but could find no record of what might happen other than making the villager cross by choosing the open option.
I chose the quit option, rather than upsetting my favourite animal by opening the capsule. I spoke to her, and this triggered a scenario where she asked me if I still had the capsule and that she had decided to bury it herself if I still had it. My character automatically handed the capsule back to her, which neatly got me off the hook about what to do with it, and avoided creating ill feeling between us.
Pity this sort of information isn't available in the guide book.

Edited on by Mowzle

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Marakuto

Undead_terror wrote:

Is there anyway I can change my guys name without losing any data or items?

You'll have to do that or just create a new character all together. I also think that the 3DS Powersaves can achieve that if it can possibly be compatible with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

6ch6ris6

i think i will finally stop playing this game. another villager i really like is moving out today without me knowing anything. i just rearranged the area where that villager lived and now i probably have to do it again because a new one could move in ANYWHERE. this finally breaks the game for me

Meowpheel

It seems so.

Isabelle is going more Turbo every time.

Next she'll be in Resident Evil or Tekken.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i think i will finally stop playing this game. another villager i really like is moving out today without me knowing anything. i just rearranged the area where that villager lived and now i probably have to do it again because a new one could move in ANYWHERE. this finally breaks the game for me

Moving over to the Fantasy Life eh? lol But seriously Animal Crossing was fun but it lacked core activity for me so it eventually wasn't that interesting. Playing it now for glitch testing (its one of the bug filled games I've ever seen) and hanging out with friends who I managed to convince to get Fantasy Life.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

Tigus wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Moving over to the Fantasy Life eh? lol But seriously Animal Crossing was fun but it lacked core activity for me so it eventually wasn't that interesting. Playing it now for glitch testing (its one of the bug filled games I've ever seen) and hanging out with friends who I managed to convince to get Fantasy Life.

well the game still has content for me, but it just gets annoying these days. it is a pain in the ass to get new public works projects. i am waiting for a few i really need for my town but i just dont get them. and the fact that new villagers can destory your stuff by moving in is just terrible. it doesnt rellay make me fell like i am the mayor of the town.

yeah i will be playing fantasy life a lot i guess, but to me it looks like a totally different experience. sure they both share some elements but one is an action rpg and the other is a life sim.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

The_Ninja

I love this game, but I wish it wasn't real time. I don't have the time to play every day.
Later I just started skipping to the next day, when I was done with everything in the curremt one.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Tigus

Morphbug wrote:

It seems so.

Isabelle is going more Turbo every time.

Next she'll be in Resident Evil or Tekken.

Turbo lol I like what you did there.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic