Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 6,002

Mowzle

@eveneve Thanks for your invitation to add you to my friends list. Sadly I will have to decline the offer as I have no spare time available for online play. I manage just about enough time to keep my town running smoothly, but never get around to many additional things I'd like to do.
I do update my town's Dream when things change enough to make it worth while, so you are welcome to visit via the Dream Suite, which is the way I get around to see other folks villages occasionally.
You can find my town's Dream Code is below in my signature if you're interested.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

eveneve

my towns gates are open right now if anyone wants to visit
@eveneve if you want to exchange friend codes to visit

instagram: lilah_shepherd

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

@eveneve
alright ill add you later

btw i reached the maixmum amount of publicworksprojects and 1/3 of my town is still pretty empty. guess i have to rebuild some parts of my town in the next months :/

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

Barbiegurl777

Ok just added the following people.

@McFox
@Mizz_monz
@Eveneve

Lol my bad I haven't been paying close attention to thread my bad that's why answering so late on adding friends lol sorry... i'll try pay more close attention lol my bad.

@6ch6ris6

Untitled

Ha ha! Now you know who I got your balloon from!

I really like Jitter's! He's soo cute!

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

belindajoy

I just got a 3DS XL yesterday and I have Wild World. When I try to get my friend code it says that it can't connect to the Wifi but when I go into my settings everything seems to be fine and fully connected? What am I doing wrong? Also, Even though I have Wild World would I be able to add and visit people who have New Leaf?

belindajoy

6ch6ris6

belindajoy wrote:

I just got a 3DS XL yesterday and I have Wild World. When I try to get my friend code it says that it can't connect to the Wifi but when I go into my settings everything seems to be fine and fully connected? What am I doing wrong? Also, Even though I have Wild World would I be able to add and visit people who have New Leaf?

i cant help you with yur wifi but i can tell you that you need new leaf to visit people in new leaf. wild world and new leaf are not compatible at all. that would be like playing battlefield 4 with a copy of battlefield 3

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Action4jackson

I added every1 plz add back

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

euphoria_wunder

Hey, anyone want rococo flooring, looking for lovely new home, 5,000 bells? x

euphoria_wunder

Action4jackson

Sry for not doing it right away I have to wait till later but I will add

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

belindajoy

6ch6ris6 wrote:

belindajoy wrote:

i cant help you with yur wifi but i can tell you that you need new leaf to visit people in new leaf. wild world and new leaf are not compatible at all. that would be like playing battlefield 4 with a copy of battlefield 3

Ah okay. Is it worth getting New Leaf? It seems very similar to Wild World..

belindajoy

6ch6ris6

belindajoy wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

belindajoy wrote:

Ah okay. Is it worth getting New Leaf? It seems very similar to Wild World..

it's wayyyyyy better in every aspect. best animal crossing ever (though i havent played the original)

Barbiegurl777

@Belindajoy

Yeah like what 6ch6ris6 this game is defently worth looking into. It will keep you busy for hours on end.

Untitled

You can do town projects:

Untitled

Earn Badges:

Untitled

Gardening:

Untitled

Celebrate Birthday's:

Untitled

Celebrate Different Holiday's:

Untitled

Streetpassing: