Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 5,908

6ch6ris6

Cheesehead302 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Cheesehead302 wrote:

Soooooo uh guys. Should I start playing this game again? I played it for at least 3 months straight Back when it came out but you know you stop playing it as often and I haven't played it in MONTHS. I was wondering should I start a new save file? There's no way I'm even gonna look at the old one lol they'll just have to think I died on my vacation.

sure why not? set yourself some goals. like building a park in your town or a haunted house like i did.

I guess I should, that's probably why I stopped playing in the first place because I had no idea where I was going with my world. And I can't quite remember, but isn't lots of rare bugs appear on the island at night? For quick cash?

yeah if you need money just go on the island after 8pm or so and catch the bugs on the palm-trees. sharks also make 8k each. very easy to make money that way

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

bezerker99 wrote:

This is my 3rd different Dream Suite Address. Does anyone know why it keeps changing?

Untitled

i think if you havent updated your dream suit for a certain number of days it will get deleted from the servers again.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

bezerker99

@6ch6ris6 That's what someone told me on Miiverse but........ I visit the Dream Suite daily and update my address. I've been to the dream suite everyday for like the last 3 months. lol. Thanks for your help, dude!

Xyphon22

Is anybody else still playing this and having trouble getting the new previously Japan-only items at Nintendo Zones? I have gone to three different ones and the post office keeps telling me I have already downloaded the item.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

bezerker99

Tops wrote:

Anyone use the Beautiful Town ordinance? I kind of want to but would feel I'm cheating myself a bit. I mostly just want it to get the hedge flower things as public works for having no weeds at the start of weeding day.

When I first created my town, I used the Beautiful Town ord. However, I soon realized that weeds rarely appear with that enabled so I now use the Bell Boom town ord instead. If I ever get that gold badge for pulling 5,000 weeds I'll go back to the Beautiful Town ordinance (because that really helps keep my flowers bloomin' - as I don't have time to daily water them all).

Edited on by bezerker99

Zerodactyl

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

Anyone use the Beautiful Town ordinance? I kind of want to but would feel I'm cheating myself a bit. I mostly just want it to get the hedge flower things as public works for having no weeds at the start of weeding day.

When I first created my town, I used the Beautiful Town ord. However, I soon realized that weeds rarely appear with that enabled so I now use the Bell Boom town ord instead. If I ever get that gold badge for pulling 5,000 weeds I'll go back to the Beautiful Town ordinance (because that really helps keep my flowers bloomin' - as I don't have time to daily water them all).

Yeah, I never chose the Beautiful Town ordinance because I wanted to get the gold badge for pulling 5'000 weeds first.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

bezerker99

Zerodactyl wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

Yeah, I never chose the Beautiful Town ordinance because I wanted to get the gold badge for pulling 5'000 weeds first.

I'm assuming you've gotten that badge now??? I played the game several months before taking it off the Beautiful Town ordinance. I regret having it on that whole time because I could have been pullin' them weeds.

BTW - I have the silver badge for weed pullin' and I don't see me getting that gold one until at least next year or beyond

Zerodactyl

bezerker99 wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Tops wrote:

I'm assuming you've gotten that badge now??? I played the game several months before taking it off the Beautiful Town ordinance. I regret having it on that whole time because I could have been pullin' them weeds.

BTW - I have the silver badge for weed pullin' and I don't see me getting that gold one until at least next year or beyond

Yep, I do have the badge, but I did get the game at launch and played it everyday for ages!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

e-love

I woke up today and was like wasn't New Leaf released June 9th?

Time flies

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Tigus

I haven't played this in a LONG time, I'm happy to see so many people still love it.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

katelynnlee

Looking for new friends. If anyone has any unwanted items, I will greatly appreciate them. I just restarted and want to help my town.

Name: Katelynn
Town: Harmonia
Friend Code: 2251-6888-2868

katelynnlee

Link1309

Hello Guys,

in 2 Weeks are my Examens over and im looking for a nice Game for the Time after.
I have maybe 1 or 2 Hours a Day for Gaming and started to think about Animal Crossing or Fantasy Life. Can you guys help me to decied? Wich is more worth to play. Is Animal Crossing still playable even if its 3 years old now? How is the online mode from both Games?

Thank you in advance for your help

Link1309

bezerker99

Also, has anyone here gotten the Silver Axe? Three years and over a thousand gameplay hours later and I've still never seen it on my island. It has to be the rarest item in the entire game, eh?

bezerker99

bezerker99 wrote:

Also, has anyone here gotten the Silver Axe? Three years and over a thousand gameplay hours later and I've still never seen it on my island. It has to be the rarest item in the entire game, eh?

Found it!!
Untitled
Also, quoting self FTW...

Captain_Toad

@bezerker99: Heh Yep.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DoctorOverbuild

I haven't played the fame in a while and most of the villagers I knew have moved out is it worth restarting the game with a clean slate?

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic