Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 5,983

Mizz_monz

I'm newwww add me I have no friends

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

Nintendo Network ID: Mizzmonz

Pillars_of_Life

Mizz_monz wrote:

I'm newwww add me I have no friends

Just added you and everyone on page 292, add me back! My friend code is 1993 8938 8836

Friend code: 1993 8938 8836

Lakerfanalways

Hi all I am in need of some assistance with the expansion of my house hope I am at the right place. I have been working on my town but now I am stuck in another area, dont know if its something with the game or something Im doing wrong..I went to Tom's Nook to upgrade my house because right now its just so darn tiny and he said it will cost me around 98,000 bells, I have a little over 78,000 bells right now..so I clicked OK and he said it will be ready for tomorrow morning..so I went next door to the post office to make a loan deposit but it only gives me three options "Deposit" "Withdrawal" and "cancel" so Im not sure which one Im supposed to click..I talked to my friend online who has the same game and he said I should be seeing something about paying off loan deposit..I saved the game and got out and came back in and I still see the same thing so not sure what is going on..I had already paid off the loan for the house Tom already said so but the house is just so tiny I think its 4x4 I think

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

@Pillar..will do..someone told me on the facebook animal crossing board that I have to wait til tomorrow for the expansion to be complete THEN I pay off what I owe but either way, I will add you so you can see whats up

My FC code is 1805-2187-6071 and my name is Lakerchick

Edited on by Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

the gate is already open, at least it appears open on my end..sorry never invited someone to my town before so Im new at this

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

K I figured it out, the gate should be opening in a minute

Lakerfanalways

LePugly

I have Katie in my town! anyones gates open?

Friend Code: 3067-5256-5184
Dream Address: 4800-2300-9080

Pillars_of_Life

I do, add me, friend code is below

Lakerfanalways

holy cow I have an island now I didnt have one yesterday LOL

Lakerfanalways

LePugly

@Pillars_of_Life sorry was out on an errand but I'm back on ACNL now

Friend Code: 3067-5256-5184
Dream Address: 4800-2300-9080

Pillars_of_Life

@lepugly I'm running to get my gf from work now, give me about an hour and I'll open my gates.

bash1505

@Lynn @adderrson @ShanaRawr

Just added u both, add me back plzz

& @adderrson does the website u posted help me design my town flag?

Edited on by bash1505

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing & Bravely Default
My Dream Address: 5000-3774-6993
Played: Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, Zelda Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Donkey Kong Returns.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic