3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,781 to 5,800 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,781. Posted:

@edhe you can start making miniatures anytime you don't have to complete the museum.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

hellokitty216

5,782. Posted:

I just downloaded the game 2 days ago, and I could use some help. If you have any pointers, please let me know, and to add me, my friend code is in my signature. I'll be reading the thread, but it's going to take me a while. lol

Pretty girls game too!
Hello Kitty is my homegirl. <3
What's a MILF?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5950-8335 | Twitter: MsArianneMarie

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,783. Posted:

question:
when i change the style of my trainstation/townhall (to asian style for example), can i change it back to normal? or can it only be changed once?

and what if i change the overall style of my house? can it be changed again?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

adderrson

5,784. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

question:
when i change the style of my trainstation/townhall (to asian style for example), can i change it back to normal? or can it only be changed once?

and what if i change the overall style of my house? can it be changed again?

Funny you should ask, as I renovated mine a matter of days ago to the "asian style" as you put it.

Yes you can renovate your town hall multiple times including back to the way it was at a cost of 468,000 bells a time I so believe.

I'm going to ditch the style I'm using though as it pretty much puts the town flag on the floor on a small tripod rather than up a proper pole, which is really annoying me haha.

Soon as I build my classic police station (everyone seems to go modern, no love for booker D: ) I'll re-renovate my town hall as modern.

3DS Friend Code: 3093 - 7320 - 8844
looking for people to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf with :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,785. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777
that weird elephant is moving out of my town today. so if you want him come visit me

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,786. Posted:

I'm having the hardest time trying to make ANY sort of profit from the stalk market. Normally I would just ignore this part of the game (as I have in all previous AC titles) but I'm actually trying to get the bronze badge for turnip selling.

Two Sunday's ago I bought a boatload of turnips and checked for prices every day. Not once did the price of the turnips go above what I spent - in fact it was very very low. Thus I sold them for a loss.

Last Sunday, I bought some more. And every day this week the price for these suckers just keeps going down.

I'm sort of frustrated at the game because I even have two other people checking their turnip prices daily for me and they haven't reported anything positive either.

Anyways, I just needed to vent and this thread seemed like the most appropriate place. Thanks! :)

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,787. Posted:

when there is no big profit until thursday i would sell turnips as fast as you can without making a loss (should be around 100 for 10 turnips).

i sold 1000 turnips on tuesday for a price of 347. other than that i didnt have much luck either. try to go to other towns. you should have more than 2 people you can check

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,788. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

you should have more than 2 people you can check

Yeah, you would think....right? Everyone I knew who had this game stopped playing after a month or so. Why buy an Animal Crossing game if you aren't going to play it for at least a year strong????

:( :( :(

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,789. Posted:

@berzerker99

well i had city life and wild world before and i sold them after 2-3months i think. new leaf seems better though. playing since late october and i have many plans for the future

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,790. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 - do you mind if I add your 3ds Friend Code? I need more people online who actually play the game on a fairly regular basis.

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,791. Posted:

@berzerker99 yeah okay i just need to delete someone else then. my list is full :/

i need to delete some people anyway. i have way too many people who are rarely online. i play AC everyday...twice :D

ill be online in 20-30minutes after dinner

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,792. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@berzerker99 yeah okay i just need to delete someone else then. my list is full :/

i need to delete some people anyway. i have way too many people who are rarely online. i play AC everyday...twice :D

ill be online in 20-30minutes after dinner

That's awesome of you to do! I play AC everyday as well.

I notice we live on two different continents and I'm hoping that won't prevent our paths from "crossing" in the game.

I will add you when I get off work today. I'm going to be hunting online in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate tonight so not sure if I'll be playing AC.

But I'll definitely add you and you'll see me on there soon! Thanks again.

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,793. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777
that weird elephant is moving out of my town today. so if you want him come visit me

Dang it! :'( Goofy time zones sorry zocka been busy all week... mehh

I'll log on 2nite see if your still on. Sorry... :'(

@Bezerker99

Adding you now on 3ds fc. :) Lol I can't remember if I already added you from before it's been a very busy/hectic week...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

PurpleWaluigi

5,794. Posted:

Hello everyone. I just got a petition form from my villager and The few AC friends I have have either stopped playing or aren't online right now. I was wondering if I could add someone and come to their town to ask villagers for signatures. Thanks :), my friend code is 1805-2731-8316 and my Mii's name is Alex

Edited on by PurpleWaluigi

Nintendo Network ID: PurpleWaluigi

Future Purchases:

Phoenix Wright- eShop (released)
Louvre Museum Guide- eShop (released)
Bravely Default Collectors Edition- physical
Kirby Triple Deluxe- physical
Super Smash Bros for 3DS- physical

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2731-8316 | Nintendo Network ID: PurpleWaluigi

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,795. Posted:

damn why is there a new villager in my town without camping first? i play every single day to make sure i dont get animals i dont want. some animal is building a house in a very stupid location in my town. DAMNIT !!

AuthorMessage

Witeldram

5,796. Posted:

How much does the Beautiful Town Ordinance affect your town as it relates to getting perfect town? Getting perfect town is my next goal, but I'm not sure if it's worth removing my Bell Boom Ordinance.

Also, speaking of making bells, are there other good methods to making bells other than coconut beetles?

Thanks!

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,797. Posted:

So.....THIS happened yesterday in my game. Phineas also showed up and gave me the Weed Pullin' badge as well. It was a good Sunday for me~
Untitled

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,798. Posted:

@Bezerker99

Lol dream alot? I have silver in that badge.

Most my badges are silver & gold very few are bronze.

Badges I still need to work on:

Silver:

Fishing
Diving
Dreaming
Balloon Hunting
Weeding
Fishing Encylopedia
Insect Encylopedia

Bronze Badges:

Turnip's
K.K Slider
Visitor Badge

Only have one badge yet left to earn in acnl which is Streetpassing Badge that's the only badge i'm missing so far. Although I have been getting alot of hits with acnl so it's only a matter of time on that badge. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,799. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Only have one badge yet left to earn in acnl which is Streetpassing Badge that's the only badge i'm missing so far. Although I have been getting alot of hits with acnl so it's only a matter of time on that badge. :)

I've given up on ever attaining the Street Passing badge. The bronze is 100 street passes and.............being that I've had this game since launch and gotten zero AC hits, I don't feel so confident that I'll ever get this one. :(

EDIT: The only badges I lack:
-Street Passing badge
-Stalk Market badge
-Visiting Other Towns badge

Edited on by bezerker99

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

danilo

5,800. Posted:

Please add me as a friend.
5000-3642-4335

Thank you so much!
I am new to 2DS.

Danilo

danilo