3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,781 to 5,800 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,781. Posted:

During February, you will not be able to catch an Octopus (which in New Leaf, is caught by diving in a wet suit) but in March, the Octopus will be catchable again.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Witeldram

5,782. Posted:

K.K. Slider's on today. :D

I really want to get his picture, though I'm still not sure where in my house I'll put it in.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

AuthorMessage

melanie516

5,783. Posted:

anybody's gate open? add me & comment with your FC: 0061-1541-0367

melanie516

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

5,784. Posted:

So now I've maxed out in my town the number of public works projects allowed. I got the flower arch mentioned finally and have placed it in the park area where my animals went mad on planting up their own flowers, and where they often gather in the evenings. So that should hopefully be safe from invading villagers in future.
I do want some topiary when weeding day comes along in the Spring, however. So from now on it's a matter of demolishing a bench or lantern in favour of anything new.
I also want to replace my cobblestone bridge with the Wooden Bridge when that gets requested. Can anyone tell me if I can just demolish that and then replace it when the request comes in, or do I need my projects just short of the allowed number?
I've also finally got down to designing a couple of wintery path tiles. Fairly basic, but I'm quite pleased with the look of them among my other path tiles. I've put a revised Dream up if anyone is interested in a peek.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,785. Posted:

Mowzle wrote:

I also want to replace my cobblestone bridge with the Wooden Bridge when that gets requested. Can anyone tell me if I can just demolish that and then replace it when the request comes in, or do I need my projects just short of the allowed number?

i dont get your question. or the last part to be exact. i dont think bridges are counted into the overall count of publik works projects.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

5,786. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 Sorry, that was a little confusing of me. I do apologise. You have, however, clarified what I had not yet realised - that bridges probably don't count in the overall public works project count.
Many thanks.
Cheers :)

Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

LePugly

5,787. Posted:

Does anyone have a phonebooth?

Friend Code: 3067-5256-5184
Dream Address: 4800-2300-9080

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,788. Posted:

@Mowzle
i visited your town today via dreamsuite. wayyyyyy too many flowers for my taste :D towns with so many flowers always look kinda messy to me. but i like your pathways. some of those patterns look really "3D". amazing

btw i am thinking about making bushes between the outside trees of my forests. so people will stop entering the forests. maybe i can try to hide some small secrets in the woods then hehe :D

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

5,789. Posted:

@6ch6ris6
I agree utterly about too many flowers, but my animals keep planting them and I haven't the heart to pull them up in huge handfuls to sell at Retail.
When I go round thinning out flowers, I often hear someone planting another behind my back. I take my responsibilities as guardian of their feelings seriously :D
However, I think I need to take some time to tidy up properly, especially the beach which I use for my attempts at hybridization. I have also read that growing flowers in areas where the grass has degraded helps to slow the process down, and that seems to be the case in my town.
Thank you for your comments on my paths. Only the two snow dusted "cracked" flagstones in the pathways are my own, and I hunted all the others down on various QR code websites where there are many gorgeous and skillfully made tiles.
Bushes are quite useful at directing people/animals away from areas where you want things to stay wild and secretive. I'm sure you're aware that the game will only allow hedges of trees and bushes up to a total of 12 - and then you need to leave a one space gateway, as a tree or bush planted at that point will die. I read somewhere this mechanism is to prevent jokers locking other players into their homes when they don't have a shovel to dig themselves out, though that seems a bit far fetched to me.
I visited your woodlands a couple of weeks ago via Dream Suite, so I'll come back again later to see how your hedges are doing ;)

Edited on by Mowzle

AuthorMessage

panowl

5,790. Posted:

Hello I am looking for any of the following and willing to pay for negotiable price:

left platform
classroom chair
righty desk
mop
classroom wall and floor

panowl

AuthorMessage

Johnissik

5,791. Posted:

Please add me 5172-1182-1865. I'll come back and add who has added me

3ds FC: 5172-1182-1865

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,792. Posted:

some of my favourite villagers told me he wanted a hammok in my town. it fits perfectly to my pinewood-theme! i found a perfect place for the hammok and then planted like 18 cedar-saplings near it. another part of my town is now finished (maybe ill add some bushes and flowers later).
ill update my dreamtown in 3 days when the trees have grown.
oh and i got a new villager today. a jock bear. first i was mad cause his house was built were i breed my black roses but it only destroyed like 3 or 4 of them so it's okay. otherwise the placement of that house is perfect. and i finnaly got a jock animal. i need those to get the publik works projects i want (torch and firepit) to make pinewood more pinewood-y :D

this game is awesome !!! :)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,793. Posted:

does anyone know how i can have a second house in my town? with a different charakter of course. but i dont have a second 3DS

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

5,794. Posted:

you can have up to four characters in one town. i know because i shared my cartridge with my kids before i was able to save up enough money to download it from the e-shop

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,795. Posted:

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

you can have up to four characters in one town. i know because i shared my cartridge with my kids before i was able to save up enough money to download it from the e-shop

cool maybe i will go with a second character. i am getting very nar to the max of publik works projects you can have. and i still have so much room left and so many plans for my town. also i can have a cool japanese themed house in my zen garden :)

AuthorMessage

CureM

5,796. Posted:

I just bought a royal crown for 1,200,000!! is it the most expensive item in the game?

Edited on by CureM

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,797. Posted:

CureM wrote:

I just bought a royal crown for 1,200,000!! is it the most expensive item in the game?

the most expensive tiems are at gracies. like a bed for 3 million or so.

AuthorMessage

CureM

5,798. Posted:

wow! getting this crown drained my savings account! XD

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,799. Posted:

Untitled
being sexy - some say it's a blessing but it can be a curse, too.

this game makes for some really funny moments :D

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

copenspire

5,800. Posted:

turnips at 479 text your friend code to 5098855506

copenspire