Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 5,908

6ch6ris6

what do i have to do to create a second charakter in my existing town?
main menu and then "new game"? i dont want my town or my current charakter to get deleted :/

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Romeo

just started with this game yesterday, it's quite fun so far

Romeo

bezerker99

Inside the Reset Surveillance Center, eventually Resetti will have a machine down there where he tells you to go up to it, press A and say something (can't remember what).

What item do you get for doing this? My 3DS microphone has been broken for quite some time now and thus I can't perform this action.

I believe this instrument doesn't become available until you have been down inside the RSC at least 5 times and gotten the pictures of the Resetti brothers so....I'm also curious if there are other things going on down there after you say whatever u have to say to the Instrument.

Any insight would be helpful.

Edited on by bezerker99

JCnator

@bezerker99 If you properly say the word that Resetti told us not to say while using the device, the alarm will launch off. You are then treated to see a cutscene when Resetti steps up and get out of RSC. You don't get a pic as a reward.

JCnator

6ch6ris6

i started something new today: "PROJECT ZEN"
i want to make a cool, relaxing zen garden in one part of my town. i actually started yesterday by removing a publicworksproject. this is what i have done today:
Untitled
removing all those fruit trees

Untitled
started a new character so i can make a second house that will look like a japanese castle. and i started a publicworks project that will fit to the zen theme.

if you wanna find out what this publicworksproject is and get future update about "PROJECT ZEN" you can follow me on miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/A-C-A-B

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Mizz_monz

Hiiiiii everyone.
I would like someone to add as a friend so I can go and visit towns. And you can come visit me! ! I'm on pacific time! Please add me and I'll add you once you reply. Look forward to visiting new towns and have you all visit mine. My Friend code. 345415590119

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

3DS Friend Code: 3454-1559-0119 | Nintendo Network ID: Mizzmonz

Mizz_monz

McFox wrote:

Add me. My friend code is down below. @Barbiegurl777

Hey I've added you, please add me

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

Mizz_monz

Hey I'm waiting for you to add me. My names Mona

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

Mizz_monz

I've added you. Can you open your gates for me.

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

Mizz_monz

Emaan wrote:

I have such a nice garden area coming along, with lamp posts and everything.
I just really hope no villager decides to move on top of my precious hybrids. Maybe a bunch of public works projects like lamp posts and benches (and an eventual fountain I'm planning) will be what I need to prevent anyone from moving there.

My town is odd, because the area I'm talking about is a huge open space at the top right corner of my town. Yet all of my villagers so far are like confined in very tight spaces extremely close to one another. Oh well.

I also love how interactive the villagers are in this game. They actually plant and water flowers now~

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY
I've added you

¡¤~¤¡~Mizz•Monz~¡¤~¤¡

Mowzle

@eveneve Thanks for your invitation to add you to my friends list. Sadly I will have to decline the offer as I have no spare time available for online play. I manage just about enough time to keep my town running smoothly, but never get around to many additional things I'd like to do.
I do update my town's Dream when things change enough to make it worth while, so you are welcome to visit via the Dream Suite, which is the way I get around to see other folks villages occasionally.
You can find my town's Dream Code is below in my signature if you're interested.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

eveneve

my towns gates are open right now if anyone wants to visit
@eveneve if you want to exchange friend codes to visit

instagram: lilah_shepherd

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0675-0530 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

@eveneve
alright ill add you later

btw i reached the maixmum amount of publicworksprojects and 1/3 of my town is still pretty empty. guess i have to rebuild some parts of my town in the next months :/

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

belindajoy

I just got a 3DS XL yesterday and I have Wild World. When I try to get my friend code it says that it can't connect to the Wifi but when I go into my settings everything seems to be fine and fully connected? What am I doing wrong? Also, Even though I have Wild World would I be able to add and visit people who have New Leaf?

belindajoy

6ch6ris6

belindajoy wrote:

I just got a 3DS XL yesterday and I have Wild World. When I try to get my friend code it says that it can't connect to the Wifi but when I go into my settings everything seems to be fine and fully connected? What am I doing wrong? Also, Even though I have Wild World would I be able to add and visit people who have New Leaf?

i cant help you with yur wifi but i can tell you that you need new leaf to visit people in new leaf. wild world and new leaf are not compatible at all. that would be like playing battlefield 4 with a copy of battlefield 3

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Action4jackson

Hello

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

Action4jackson

I added every1 plz add back

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047