3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,641 to 5,660 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

rixard

5,641. Posted:

ShanaRawr: Have you punched in my friend code? I only have provisional status for you on my friends list.

I am error, my brother is bug.

Nintendo Network ID: rixard
3DS Friend Code: 0232-9120-1945

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,642. Posted:

rixard wrote:

ShanaRawr: Have you punched in my friend code? I only have provisional status for you on my friends list.

have now :)

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,643. Posted:

Untitled
i love my house in the woods,

Untitled
but still not lovin police

Untitled
party hard !

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,644. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Untitled
i love my house in the woods,

Untitled
but still not lovin police

Untitled
party hard !

Love it :D i need to come visit we need to be best mates i dont like opening up my gates randomly lol

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,645. Posted:

@ShanaRawr
i had my gates open the last two hours and no one visited me (including you). my gates are open very often. you should check that monkey at the trainstation more often ;)

btw i dont have a police-station in my town and i will not build one EVER. i took the photo at someone elses town :D

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

5,646. Posted:

Hiya guys! Its snowing in my town!

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

5,647. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 add me?

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,648. Posted:

gates open !
reseti talked to me for the first time :D

added you @OfficialPrivate

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

Rudith

5,649. Posted:

Hi everybody!

I'm going to restart my New Leaf Town, and I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to hold my stuff for me while I start up a new town. I have exactly 85 Items I want to store and I was wondering if anyone here could do that for me. (this isnt including my 1 million bells).

And I also have a Pro Design that I really want to save, but I cant find the QR Code for it.

Rudith

AuthorMessage

rixard

5,650. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

have now :)

Noticed it :-) Perhaps schedule a visit this coming week and become "best friends"? Easier to set up visits that way I imagine. I'll be working
the entire weekend. But monday - wednesday would suit me.

AuthorMessage

setsuhen

5,651. Posted:

hi guys im new to the 3ds and just got it and animal crossing my friend code is 2595-1439-2182 :D

setsuhen

AuthorMessage

rixard

5,652. Posted:

setsuhen wrote:

hi guys im new to the 3ds and just got it and animal crossing my friend code is 2595-1439-2182 :D

I am also new to Animal Crossing. I have added you. My friend code is in my signature. If you want me to visit your town, go to train station, talk to the monkey and invite far away visitor. but add my friend code first :-)

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,653. Posted:

Untitled - Rocking out in Zocka's museum disco amazing :D
Untitled - even has a V.I.P area fancy
Untitled - We rock!
Untitled - my xmas tree wand stabbing poor Zocka in the eye bahahaa whoops!
Untitled - someone likes being a tiger in my bamboo garden ;)
Untitled - bahahaaa this still kills me everytime!
Untitled - he swooped in an stole my buggie D:
Untitled - tour time :D dont know how many time i feel down a flipping hole bahaha
Untitled - Zocka springing out of a hole ahahaa perfect timed photo <3
Untitled - HELL YEAH popped one final one on the last second :D we got a gold medal btw yay!
This was our night ahahaaa!

AuthorMessage

Usman2308

5,654. Posted:

Hi all,

I've just joined the Nintendo Life forums today. I picked up Animal Crossing New Leaf on Saturday and so far its's been fun! This is my first Animal Crossing experience. At first I wasn't sure if this game would be for me but so far I think it's great!

So far I've got my tent upgraded and tomorrow my house will be upgraded to the next house 'tier' and my development permit should be approved in a day or so.

So I was wondering if you guys could recommend what to do in the meantime? My house is pretty empty at the moment, just have a bed, desk and a 'aloe' plant pot!

I've been collecting fossils, watering flowers, fishing and selling to the store. There hasn't been a bug catching net in the shop yet so I'm still waiting for that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also my friend list is pretty empty at the moment, so feel free to add me ^_^

Friend code - 0318 - 8005 - 3657

Let me know when you add me and I'll add you right back!

Thanks!

Usman2308

3DS Friend Code: 0318-8005-3657 | Twitter: Usman2308

AuthorMessage

rixard

5,655. Posted:

Usman2308 wrote:

Hi all,

I've just joined the Nintendo Life forums today. I picked up Animal Crossing New Leaf on Saturday and so far its's been fun! This is my first Animal Crossing experience. At first I wasn't sure if this game would be for me but so far I think it's great!

So far I've got my tent upgraded and tomorrow my house will be upgraded to the next house 'tier' and my development permit should be approved in a day or so.

So I was wondering if you guys could recommend what to do in the meantime? My house is pretty empty at the moment, just have a bed, desk and a 'aloe' plant pot!

I've been collecting fossils, watering flowers, fishing and selling to the store. There hasn't been a bug catching net in the shop yet so I'm still waiting for that.

Thanks!

I am also new to ACNL. I have added you, my friend code is in
my signature. i'll follow you on twitter too - easier to coordinate
visits to each others town that way.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,656. Posted:

@ShanaRawr
the photo from the action in your bed is priceless xD i missed taking a picture there :(
i will upload some of mine later^^

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,657. Posted:

Usman2308 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Im adding you now hun :D and also i should have a net in my shop you could have :D all i did the first week of getting the game was talk to my neighbours making my house niceish :) and making as much money as possible when you get the island more things will happen for you ^^

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,658. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@ShanaRawr
the photo from the action in your bed is priceless xD i missed taking a picture there :(
i will upload some of mine later^^

Its a beautiful picture isnt it :D ahahaaa! yay cant wait too see them last night was so much fun!

AuthorMessage

Usman2308

5,659. Posted:

Thanks for adding me guys, I've added you! ^_^

Thanks for the tips ShanaRawr! I've been chatting to the townsfolk and doing little quests for them xD

Oh I also got stung by bees yesterday haha.

Looking forward to making my house...look like more of a house!

Usman2308

3DS Friend Code: 0318-8005-3657 | Twitter: Usman2308

AuthorMessage

rixard

5,660. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Usman2308 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Im adding you now hun :D and also i should have a net in my shop you could have :D all i did the first week of getting the game was talk to my neighbours making my house niceish :) and making as much money as possible when you get the island more things will happen for you ^^

Shana: How do you and your friends coordinate visits to each others towns? Using the message feature of the friends list?