3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,621 to 5,640 of 5,944

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,621. Posted:

Sorry I couldn't post this while it was still November, I was busy, but the following catchables went off season starting today.

FISH

• Barred Knifejaw
  • Char
  • Cherry Salmon
  • Guppy
  • Mitten Crab
  • Neon Tetra
  • Rainbow Trout
  • Ray
  • Sea Horse
  • Zebra Turkeyfish

BUGS

• Cricket
  • Flea
  • Long Locust
  • Mantis
  • Migratory Locust
  • Monarch Butterfly
  • Orchid Mantis
  • Rice Grasshopper
  • Violin Beetle
  • Walking Stick

SEAFOOD

• none

These are the new catchables that go in season for the winter:

FISH

• Oarfish
  • Pond Smelt
  • Sea Butterfly
  • Squid
  • Stringfish

BUGS

• Dung Beetle

SEAFOOD

• none

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,622. Posted:

My town got It's first snow today, and I finishe d a ll my Toy Day shopping e xce pt for my Santa. s uit, and my ne w neighbor Peggy's gift. Plus a. Few others? I love th R E A LLY LATE night music whe n it's. S nowing this is a memorable day which I like. Since New Leaf is my first Anima l Crossing game.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,623. Posted:

My town got It's first snow today, and I finishe d a ll my Toy Day shopping e xce pt for my Santa. s uit, and my ne w neighbor Peggy's gift. Plus a. Few others? I love th R E A LLY LATE night music whe n it's. S nowing this is a memorable day which I like. Since New Leaf is my first Anima l Crossing game.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,624. Posted:

Earlier release petiton

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,625. Posted:

My town got It's first snow today, and I finished all my Toy Day shopping except for my Santa. suit, and my new neighbor Peggy's gift. Plus a. Few others? I love the REA LLY LATE night music when it's. S nowing this is a memorable day which I like. Since New Leaf is my first Animal Crossing game. Just more proof that while newer game don't always provide major nostalgia you can still have great memories.

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,626. Posted:

got a time capsule again. i can not bury it though.

i dug a hole, went to the item menu and to the letters, clicked on the time capsule and there have been two options: read, end. no option to bury it. wtf???

and even after one month it still hasn't rained or snowed in my town. i think my game is broken -.-

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Mainer82

5,627. Posted:

I just started playing New Leaf and love it. I had AC for the GC but never played the other ones and now am wondering if I should play City Folk on the Wii U (Wii mode)?

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,628. Posted:

Mainer82 wrote:

I just started playing New Leaf and love it. I had AC for the GC but never played the other ones and now am wondering if I should play City Folk on the Wii U (Wii mode)?

no need to play city folk. it is just an updated version of the DS game wild world. new leaf is the best version

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,629. Posted:

Been so busy these last couple of months with new job etc so havent had time to play animal crossing i have missed it :D if anyone is new to this i have every fruit :D

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

CloudyAero

5,630. Posted:

I just got Animal Crossing New Leaf today, Last one I played was for the Gamecube.
I'm trying to get the hang of it again, add me if you want. I'll add back I need 3ds friends anyway.

3DS Friend Code
0705-3505-2229

Twitter: Legen_Dari

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,631. Posted:

@CloudyAero ill add ya hun :D my friend code is in my sig :D

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,632. Posted:

Random question anyone got either Victoria the racing horse with the yellow face mask? Or Rocco the green cranky hippo moving out of their town? I NEED THEM to complete my dream villagers please if anyone does let me know i am will to pay Bells or furniture :D

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,633. Posted:

added @CloudyAero and @ShanaRawr

Shana your blog is hilarious. i can't stop laughing xD

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,634. Posted:

I'm really hoping to finish Toy Day shopping soon.

Earlier release petiton

AuthorMessage

CloudyAero

5,635. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

@CloudyAero ill add ya hun :D my friend code is in my sig :D

I added you (:
And you too @6ch6ris6

3DS Friend Code
0705-3505-2229

Twitter: Legen_Dari

AuthorMessage

MasterChordles

5,636. Posted:

It hasn't snowed in my town yet, and I really want it to. Everything just looks... Dead.

Edited on by MasterChordles

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

5,637. Posted:

Might as well start posting here. I mean, I do play the game every day. So...it's snowed a few times in my town but there's none on the ground yet, unfortunately...

I got some of Gracie's gorgeous furniture for my bedroom upstairs to replace her sweets stuff, which frankly I didn't really like...and, I haven't started my Toy Day shopping yet.

Oh, and Zell moved into town! I've been wanting him for a while. Now I've got two deer! :)

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

nintendorules

5,638. Posted:

to everyone who been shopping for toy day you don't get the gifts dress up like Santa on 24 at 6pm and jingle will give you the items and if you get them all right you get a Christmas item as well as his pic

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,639. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Ill add you now hun :) just got on been at work all day -_- awww thank will be adding to the blog alot more now :D xxxx

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,640. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Ill add you now hun :) just got on been at work all day -_- awww thank will be adding to the blog alot more now :D xxxx

did you add me? i added you but i cant see you as added completly