Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,621 to 5,640 of 5,919

6ch6ris6

bezerker99 wrote:

It's exactly two weeks till Christmas, gang. Errr.......Toy Day

Untitled

how did you get that hairstyle???
can you change designs and colours on clothes and hats too????

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

Mk_II

that's a Mohawk Wig you can get from the Able Sisters.
Anyway, everybody enjoying the Jingle season?
Untitled

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

6ch6ris6

i know you get it from able sisters but mine has a different colour. never seen it in the colour ine the picture above

Marakuto

I just got a wake up call to go back to playing this daily and not every 2 weeks! My eyes widened when I checked a letter in my mail and found a letter stating that Walt (new character introduced in New Leaf and probably the first ever male Kangaroo) left my town which could be me not playing seriously. Hes the first villager to move out and he grew on me during June to now. A devastating goodbye to one of my favourite cranky villagers, the only gain was that I got his picture.

I need to fix up my town and I only have 1 Blue rose left which took me 2 months to make a bunch...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

WingedSnagret

Up until recently I've been rather indifferent towards the Animal Crossing series, but after the Villager was announced for SSB4 my interest grew a little. Now I'm watching Chuggaconroy's LP of New Leaf and I like what I see so much that it's been added to my Christmas wish list.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ras

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i know you get it from able sisters but mine has a different colour. never seen it in the colour ine the picture above

When you change your hair color at Shampoodle's, it will affect the mohawk and some other wigs. The Gracie funky wig has stripes that stay the color they are, but the majority of it reflects your own hair color.

Ras

Ras

Marakuto wrote:

I need to fix up my town and I only have 1 Blue rose left which took me 2 months to make a bunch...

If you don't play that often, set your town to beautiful ordinance so your flowers will stay. It's the most logical ordinance, at least to me. No more tending to flowers. I had the wealthy town ordinance, which was nice, but you can make plenty of money without it. As for early or late ordinances, I just try to tailor my play time to when villagers are naturally up and stores are naturally open.

Ras

Marakuto

@Ras I did that and preserved some of the last hybrids that were withering. My town is starting to rise from it's ashes and getting restored to it's former over populated flower and stump pattern paradise! Aureus is back and ready to become lively again. I also checked my play time on this game and it's almost a staggering 900 hours, despite the long hiatus between 12th October - 31st November. O_O"

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

IchiBunny

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the outfits from New Leaf? I keep finding the clothing list, but nothing on full outfits.

Username: Ichigo
FC: 4527-7404-9464

Twitter:

archkiller

Hi, I am looking for santa boots. Any help will be appreciated.

My FC: 3754-7884-5228

archkiller

Setrodox

I've been playing ACNL for the last 5 months, but I've never played online. Anyone want to hook me up with a friend code and an open gate?

1349-4715-8417

Setrodox

Nintendo Network ID: Setrodox

Kharma

@Setrodox

Add me I'm a daily player and generally have my gate open if I'm not already in another town. FC in sig,

There's also the AC:NL FC exchange thread under "Online Gaming" I've met some cool players in there.. I'd pass the link but I'm on mobile and lazy :/

FC: 5472 7756 9891

Drawdler

@6ch6ris6 Are you still looking for cedar saplings? I've got a few stored away, though I don't know if I should hold onto them for you. I haven't gone online for a while 'cause I have yet to link my NNID(wanna sort all the online stuff out at once), and I'm holding off of doing it until the servers "calm down" a bit.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

6ch6ris6

Nibelilt wrote:

@6ch6ris6 Are you still looking for cedar saplings? I've got a few stored away, though I don't know if I should hold onto them for you. I haven't gone online for a while 'cause I have yet to link my NNID(wanna sort all the online stuff out at once), and I'm holding off of doing it until the servers "calm down" a bit.

@Nibelilt hell yeah i would love to get those cedar saplings !!!
why wait? the servers are cool. i didnt have any problems and i switched to NNID the first day. just do it.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

devinias

Just got this along with fire emblem and Mario and luigi. Now not sure which one to start first. Lol

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

6ch6ris6

devinias wrote:

Just got this along with fire emblem and Mario and luigi. Now not sure which one to start first. Lol

animal crossing is so beautiful in winter and really well suited for layback-gaming during the holidays

Magikarp3

You know it's been a long time since you last played when you go back into your town and you don't recognise half your villagers ^^;

I'm a terrible person, I know

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Setrodox

@Kharma
I found the other thread shortly after my post the other day. I'll add you as soon as I can get my 3DS connected to the internet again. Thanks!

Setrodox

Nintendo Network ID: Setrodox

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic