3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,601 to 5,620 of 5,944

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,601. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my goal is to have lots of forrests so that people will be leaded by the paths (without patterns) that go through the woods. sure i will loose the grass on those paths but thats okay because they are paths anyway. the rest should have grass though. if it doesnt work i can still lay down patterns later.

the thing is people lay down patterns to protect the grass but whats this good for when you dont see the grass anyway because there are patterns other it? xD

Why did you have to post this? Now I'm back to seriously reconsidering having paths. :)

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

DanteSolablood

5,602. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my goal is to have lots of forrests so that people will be leaded by the paths (without patterns) that go through the woods. sure i will loose the grass on those paths but thats okay because they are paths anyway. the rest should have grass though. if it doesnt work i can still lay down patterns later.

the thing is people lay down patterns to protect the grass but whats this good for when you dont see the grass anyway because there are patterns other it? xD

Because... because... booooooo! XD

Haha, really it just keeps people from wearing out the grass in areas that you don't want them walking. But each to their own really, quite like my path!

As for forests, I've got trees in grid pattern about 2 spaces apart all the way through my island. Uhm... plenty of fruit to go around!

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter: DanteSolablood

AuthorMessage

AutumnStars

5,603. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Thats a really cool idea gl man

AutumnStars

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,604. Posted:

does anyone know why you cant stack up fruits that you picked up on different days?
i mean the same fruit just one day you pick up 3 and the other 6 of apples for example but you cant stick those together even though you can stack up to 9 usually.
can fruits rot after they dropped from the tree? or why the hell cant i stack it all up? it sucks

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

5,605. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 I have a similar idea for my town. I laid out some natural kinds of pathways- you can run around in my town as much as you want, but I've separated the spots where I'd like to keep grass by using bushes. They act kind of like fences, with the grass and flower on the other side of the bushes. So my town is full of bushes(not completely done yet, still). :P

IIRC I was getting all of my cherries on different days, and managed to stack 9 of them together fine. That's really strange.

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,606. Posted:

@Nibelilt
hm can you post some pictures of your town? or do you like to add me? (i added you)

wth? why cant i stack fruits like that...

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,607. Posted:

does anyone know why you cant stack up fruits that you picked up on different days?

huh? i've never had any trouble stacking fruit from different days; i do it all the time.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

5,608. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 I added you. I'll open my gate in a few minutes, though I haven't been on for several days so I'll check my town and clean it up first...

Edit: Gate open. Would you mind if I visited your town later?

Edit again: I'll visit your town. I'll bring my spare saplings.

Edited on by Nibelilt

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,609. Posted:

@Nibelilt
im online quite often and almost always have my gates open so we'll meet sooner or later xD i will be online later again

i made the mistake that i rtied to stack up for example 3 fruits stacked up with 4 fruits stacked up. that doesnt work. you have to stack them up one by one...kinda stupid tbh

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

5,610. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 That's strange! Mine can stack multiple fruits onto other multiple-stacked fruits(like a stack of 3 fruits onto a stack of 5 fruits)! If I stack fruit onto another stack and it goes over the 9 per stack limit, it even makes a new stack out of the leftover fruit(6 fruit stack + 7 fruit stack = 9 fruit stack & 4 fruit stack)! Maybe it's a localization difference?

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,611. Posted:

can anybody tell me what i have to enter when i want a specific song by K.K. at saturday night? do i just have to type in the correct song name?
like if i wanna here K.K. Soul, do i have to type it in with the K.K. or just soul? can he play the airchecks too? i really want a disk of soul (aircheck) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLsTjUtGZk

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,612. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 You have to type it exactly. K.K. Soul. He will sing the song and give you the aircheck version to take home (but only the first song per Saturday).

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,613. Posted:

finally i got the cabin-look for my house. it looks so cool with all the cedar-trees in the background. now the only thing missing is a black roof. i really have to upload a few pictures of my town. pinewood is looking better everyday. (or you just visit my dreamworld)

at what prices do you buy turnips? today they are at 106 here. a bit too high for my taste. or is that okay?

i got a "timecapsel" form one of my villagers. she told me to bury it under the ground. i have no idea how to do that. i opened the timecapsel but havent taken away the present inside of it yet. can i still bury it? how?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,614. Posted:

I don't think so. She'll be mad. What you do to bury a sealed time capsule is dig a hole and then open your mail and you'll see it in there. Touch it and say "bury," just like a piece of fruit or a sapling.

What should happen is the animal who wanted you to bury the capsule will now come to you and say, "I changed my mind and want my capsule back." She'll then discover you opened it and be hurt. That may depend on villager type. My normal, Gala, said, "I don't know if I can ever trust you again." :(

By the way, in case you didn't know, you can get the black roof in someone else's town. I mean, this is not the easiest thing. But, if someone says their Nook's has the black roof, you go in there and try to order it, and he'll tell you he'll let the Nook's in your own town know. You then have to get to your Nook's before it closes that day, and the black roof will be in there to order.

Edited on by Ras

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,615. Posted:

damn i opened the letter just by mistake...i really like the animal who gave me the letter :(

i know that i can order things at other nooks too. that's how i got the cabin-fassade^^

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,616. Posted:

Absolutely disgusted. Was doing the Harvest Festival and decided to open the gates so people could come by. Long story short; whoever stole 95% of my flowers can seriously f**k off!!!

On the bright side, I am pleased with the wear of the ground slowly healing up.

Edited on by BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,617. Posted:

I went to K.K. slider's performence today, and I was reminded why I love Nintendo so much: Because on the Saturday before your biethday K.K. will play K.K. Birthday for you which is awesome, and I hear that your neighbors do stuff for you, but I'm going to wait until Tuesday to find out.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,618. Posted:

AutumnStars wrote:

Anyone else have dead grass throughout your town? I really hate how my town looks with lots of missing patches or grass and just dirt. I've tried to make it grow back but its really slow :( I hope in the next game they dont add this feature.

I don't realy mind the missing grass it looks more natural.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

5,619. Posted:

I like this natural path idea everyone talks about the patterns on the ground look super dumb especially since you can't put them near doors. So I,ve been looking for a way to improve my town I haven't been on for a while so I had to do a ton of weeding, and I'm not doing any really big Public Works project because none of my stupid villagers will suggest the freakin' Police Station already like I want them to so this should help pass the time.
Speaking of the Police Station: Does anyone know if there's some trick to getting it?

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

AuthorMessage

Swiket

5,620. Posted:

Grass tends to grow back faster during the winter months. At least that's the way it was in City Folk.

Also, my town had snow yesterday. WINTER IS COMING

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323