3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,501 to 5,520 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,501. Posted:

i desperatly need an axe, fruits, saplings for cedar trees and somebody telling when i am able to get all the cool new features. like being mayor. i cant access the back of house where melinda is yet.

@Memaw1 i will add you !
@Nintendofan134 i know i am late. i didnt have any money. otherwise i would have boguht the game right on release. new leaf is the main reason i got a 3DS :D

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,502. Posted:

@Nintendofan134
Too late for Animal Crossing?
Untitled

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,503. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

finally i bought the game today !!!
been waiting for 3 years to play this game xD

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

@6ch6ris6

I added you for ACNL as friend on the 3DS my 3ds friend code is: 3480-2549-1588

You can visit my town any time. I play both during the day & at night time. My Perfect Fruit is: Oranges. :D

Also I have all the fruit & plenty of axes. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,504. Posted:

Reminder that once October ends, the following catchables will go off-season:

FISH

• Angelfish
  • Catfish
  • Moray Eel

BUGS

• Bell Cricket
  • House Centipede
  • Ladybug
  • Petaltail Dragonfly
  • Red Dragonfly
  • Stinkbug

SEAFOOD

• none

Not only that you only have the rest of the month to catch the catchables listed above for the season, you also only have the rest of the month to see the mini horror story with in my haunted dream town (the DT code is 5700-2239-3204, the huge house right below the plaza is my house and not part of the story). After October ends, it will turn into a normal dream town.

These are the new catchables that go in season for November:

FISH

• Bitterling
  • Blowfish
  • Football Fish
  • Tuna

BUGS

• Mole Cricket

SEAFOOD

• Horsehair Crab
  • Red King Crab
  • Sea Cucumber
  • Snow Crab

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,505. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i desperatly need an axe, fruits, saplings for cedar trees and somebody telling when i am able to get all the cool new features. like being mayor. i cant access the back of house where melinda is yet.

@Memaw1 i will add you !
@Nintendofan134 i know i am late. i didnt have any money. otherwise i would have boguht the game right on release. new leaf is the main reason i got a 3DS :D

You should have been mayor when you got off the train, and everyone met you

Back of the house? Melinda??
Ooh, Isabelle in town hall. You have to get a house, 10,000 bells down payment

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

5,506. Posted:

does anyone know about finding buried treasure on the beaches?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

5,507. Posted:

Can you still get ore from the money rock when using the gold shovel, or do you need the silver shovel? What exactly is the gold shovel useful for?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,508. Posted:

@Xyphon22

Personally i only have silver tools & can confirm that you can defently get (Ores) lol I call them diamonds because so sparkly lol but yeah you can get them from hitting the rock with a silver shovel. It's all the draw of the luck I use all four of my characters & one day I'll get all bell's from all four characters & other times I'll luck out with having all four characters used & one of them will get (Ores) lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

5,509. Posted:

@Nintendofan134: ACNL's nothing special anyway. :| Pokemon and Smash Bros. is where it's at. ;)

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,510. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

finally i bought the game today !!!
been waiting for 3 years to play this game xD

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

Any day is the perfect day to start playing ACNL! Congratulations on getting such an awesome game, dude!!!

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,511. Posted:

Reminder that today's the last day to catch the following catchables before they go off-season:

FISH

• Angelfish
  • Catfish
  • Moray Eel

BUGS

• Bell Cricket
  • House Centipede
  • Ladybug
  • Petaltail Dragonfly
  • Red Dragonfly
  • Stinkbug
  • Spider
  • Tiger Beetle

SEAFOOD

• none

Not only that you only have today to catch the catchables listed above for the season, you also only have today to see the mini horror story with in my haunted dream town (the DT code is 5700-2239-3204, the huge house right below the plaza is my house and not part of the story). After today ends, it will turn into a normal dream town.

These are the new catchables that go in season for November:

FISH

• Bitterling
  • Blowfish
  • Football Fish
  • Tuna

BUGS

• Mole Cricket

SEAFOOD

• Horsehair Crab
  • Red King Crab
  • Sea Cucumber
  • Seaweed
  • Snow Crab

EDIT: Added some missing catchables

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,512. Posted:

it hasnt rained once since i got the game last week, but still i have plenty of fish and bugs already in my museum. only a few seafood things though, cause i dont have a diving suit yet and i have better things to do on the island than diving...(making money with those big bugs).

does anybody know how i can get many cedarsaplings? my gardenstore opened yesterday but i can only buy one there (if there is a cedarsapling).

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

5,513. Posted:

How many items can you get from Jack???

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,514. Posted:

so far i got 4 halloween pieces for lolipops and numerous piece of pumpkin furniture. and many masks that i already had :(

how many different masks do you need? i got:
insect, skelleton, werewolf, monster/zombie, ghost, mummie

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

5,515. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 Thats all the masks found available, there are 10 pieces of furniture and only lollipops can get you the rare furniture.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,516. Posted:

just looked it up here: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween

only a few pieces missing :)

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

5,517. Posted:

Halloween question: How does one complete the Creepy furniture set?

I've managed to earn five lollipops from scaring all of the villagers that were indoors (and subsequently received five Creepy items from Jack), but with the other half of the village running around outside, I'm unsure about how to get more lollipops.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Knubbsal

5,518. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@6ch6ris6 Thats all the masks found available, there are 10 pieces of furniture and only lollipops can get you the rare furniture.

Actually, the Creepy set can also be obtained from giving normal candy to Jack. My mom ( :D ) only gave him three lollipops but got the entire 10 piece creepy set and her missing spooky wardrobe. She must be very lucky, though. I gave Jack 8 lollipops and about 30 candy and I got 9 creepy set items, and loads of spooky stuff that I already bought this month in the shop. Tbh I didn't believe her at first when she said she got Creepy items with candy, but it's true. Jack will say he'll give you a "rare" item when he gives you one of the creepy set instead of spooky.

AC:NL dream address: 7800-2289-7675

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6359-9900

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,519. Posted:

Sooo.... what happens on Halloween, exactly? Other than Isabelle notifying me that it's Halloween?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,520. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Halloween question: How does one complete the Creepy furniture set?
I've managed to earn five lollipops from scaring all of the villagers that were indoors (and subsequently received five Creepy items from Jack), but with the other half of the village running around outside, I'm unsure about how to get more lollipops.

that's the problem i had too. i think i missed one or two items of the creepy set but my house looks very creepy now anyway xD