Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,501 to 5,520 of 5,908

ShanaRawr

6ch6ris6 wrote:

it started snowing today in Pinewood. sooooooooooooooooooo cool (pun intended).

i started making paths with bushes and streetlamps. now i realize that one house is to near where the second streetlamp should have been. i guess some bull has to leave town now > and that stupid frog near my house. and that stupid bear near the townhall ahhhhhhhhhh !!
gotta keep those two squirrels though xD they're going nowhere !!

PS: anybody got some cedarsaplings for me? 1k bells for one sapling !

I have 2 cedar sapling if you want them hun oooo your towns snowing already D: mines not

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

Untitled

• Come visit my town guys if ya like come see for real

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Gustoff

@ShanaRawr
I'll visit your town tonight Shana.
Visit mines too!
Dream Code: 400 2538 6016

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Pokefanmum82

I finally got a visit from Gracie today and I barely passed. It also snowed today for a little bit.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ShanaRawr

Gustoff wrote:

@ShanaRawr
I'll visit your town tonight Shana.
Visit mines too!
Dream Code: 400 2538 6016

When i get back from the island i will visit your town !!!!

Socar

Hey guys I just got New leaf and this is my first time playing an Animal Crossing game. Can anyone please tell me what is the main thing in this series? Like what to do or what is it about? So far I'm getting advice from Isabell and I've been doing that right now.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Ras

You basically shape your town and collect furniture to make your house nice. There's no ending or storyline. It's just to relax and "live" in a little village.

Ras

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Me and Bob watching the meteor shower last night :3 Loved it! Also OMFG OMFG OMFG today i went and picked up my last dreamie i now have all 10 of mine well just waiting for her to move in tomorrow]
1. Merengue (had her from start so lucky)
2. Bob (also had from start ;D)
3. Frank (My jock eagle! love him)
4. Rocco (my cranky hippo picked him up 3 days ago he just moved in today had him in wildworld!)
5. Sprinkle (Stunning little penguin in love with her cuteness!)
6. Pango (is my sassy anteater she was there when i started fell inlove with her)
7. Pashmina (my pretty goat she is sassy loves fashion she is adorable!)
8. Jeremiah (Eeeeek one of my faves my lazy froggie had him in wildworld!)
9. Queenie (my snotty fashion loving ostrich again had he in wildworld and missed her also she was there from start so lucky!!!)
10. Victoria (MY LAST DREAMIE, MY RACE HORSE I HER PICKED UP TODAY BEEN LOOKING FOR AGES FOR HER EEEEEEEEEEK SO EXCITED AND HAPPY MY TOWN IS COMPLETE)

Pics of them all will follow when she moves in ^^

Edited on by ShanaRawr

Gustoff

Question: I've had the game since launch day and there's a building in my Main Street that still isn't available for business. It's tucked in between my photo booth and my Dream Suite building. It has a big blue trash can blocking the doorway.

How does this building get unlocked? Am I not doing something??? I keep checking everyday but to no avail.

Thanks for any responses.

Pokefanmum82

I don't think it gets unlocked. I've been playing since August and haven't unlocked it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

nintendorules

the building is the fortune house get for fortune told 20 times and it will be unlocked

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

Gustoff

@nintendorules
You mean the fortune told by Katrina?

rixard

Haven't played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube. Downloading ACNL right now. Got my 3DS XL today and I have no friends that have one. So I am looking for friends and towns to visit.
Friend code: 0232-9120-1945

Reply in this thread if you add me.

I am error, my brother is bug.

ShanaRawr

rixard wrote:

Haven't played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube. Downloading ACNL right now. Got my 3DS XL today and I have no friends that have one. So I am looking for friends and towns to visit.
Friend code: 0232-9120-1945

Reply in this thread if you add me.

Ill add ya hun my friend code is in my signiture xxx

rixard

Thanks. I have a tent, a lantern and some other assorted small items.
Everything is closed so I'll explore more tomorrow. Thanks for adding me. To the rest of you; let me know if you add me.

I am error, my brother is bug.

ShanaRawr

Untitled - Im a Christmas tree :3!

6ch6ris6

ShanaRawr wrote:

oh hey why don't you visit my town? i still need a christmas tree for my house

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Blast

LOL today was the first time I turned on ACNL in ages and as soon as I left my house... I found Leif and he was like, "Hey! Weeds are everywhere! Help me pull them!" I felt bad and said, "Sure." then I started pulling up 72 weeds all across my town.
It was adorable.
I think the next ACNL game should have a snow resort and a cool volcanic mountain. The graphics for Animal Crossing are amazing. Nintendo should keep showing cool stuff with those graphics.
I also think that a really cool optional SIDE story would be epic in a AC game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ShanaRawr

6ch6ris6 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

oh hey why don't you visit my town? i still need a christmas tree for my house

Aahahahaa if your online later i will everyones santa dont like to be the same ^^

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My last couple of days on animal crossing got my last 2 dreamies on my list now my town is complete Jeremiahs ill D: poor chicken! and Me and Queenie are becoming best friend see a pic coming soon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic