Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 5,983

DanteSolablood

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Lol, I thought I'd be the same... but I've still yet to get my Gold HHA Trophy and I'm soooooo close (97,000)!!

TBH, I have every single old generation pokémon so collecting them all won't take quite as long anyway!

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

OCTAGON

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Thank GOODNESS I have the beautiful town law on just in case if if I would like to go back to this game again.

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Ras

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

Ras

Memaw1

Ras wrote:

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

I cheat and use thonky.com, wiki, moridb.com. They tell you

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Ras

I've started to cheat on the coffee. I figure Brewster would have a little book with favorites written down, and that's what I'm really looking at.

Ras

Ras

Dagnabbit. Bones stated his intention to move, and he was one I was willing to let go, but I accidentally said not to. I timetraveled back, but now it's Sterling wanting to leave? Oh, well.

Ras

BrittGOAL14

Not enough Halloween costumes for sale each day...

Anyway... Why on earth did I run into Puurl at Able Sisters? She moved out months ago!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Ras

I think it said after about four people move out, they can start showing up on Main Street.

Ras

CrazyOtto

I turned my town into a horror town for Halloween! Available for the rest of this month only, if you visit 5700-2239-3204, two of the houses make up a horror story! The third house on the far right side of town is just my house and not related to the horror story.

bezerker99

MrSRArter wrote:

I turned my town into a horror town for Halloween! Available for the rest of this month only, if you visit 5700-2239-3204, two of the houses make up a horror story! The third house on the far right side of town is just my house and not related to the horror story.

I'm at work right now but when I get home later I'll visit your town via Dream Suite. Can't wait to check out your houses o' horror! D:

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

finally i bought the game today !!!
been waiting for 3 years to play this game xD

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

OCTAGON

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

Untitled
And,btw,good for you!
Hope you enjoy the game!

Edited on by OCTAGON

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Memaw1

6ch6ris6 wrote:

You can add me, I'm a fanatic lolol, have 1 game w 4 characters, sunbury, which is the fc at bottom, also on another 3ds Disney fc: 0104-0299-6957 which I started oct 4. Been playing since June

Have all fruits which you are welcome to, and I'll check for axe, can get u some silver, fishing rod, net, shovel

Rules are don't pick flowers, stAy on path as much as possible, don't run, glad to meet you, Enjoy!

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

6ch6ris6

i desperatly need an axe, fruits, saplings for cedar trees and somebody telling when i am able to get all the cool new features. like being mayor. i cant access the back of house where melinda is yet.

@Memaw1 i will add you !
@Nintendofan134 i know i am late. i didnt have any money. otherwise i would have boguht the game right on release. new leaf is the main reason i got a 3DS

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

SkywardLink98

@Nintendofan134
Too late for Animal Crossing?
Untitled

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Barbiegurl777

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@6ch6ris6

I added you for ACNL as friend on the 3DS my 3ds friend code is: 3480-2549-1588

You can visit my town any time. I play both during the day & at night time. My Perfect Fruit is: Oranges.

Also I have all the fruit & plenty of axes.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

CrazyOtto

Reminder that once October ends, the following catchables will go off-season:

FISH

• Angelfish
  • Catfish
  • Moray Eel

BUGS

• Bell Cricket
  • House Centipede
  • Ladybug
  • Petaltail Dragonfly
  • Red Dragonfly
  • Stinkbug

SEAFOOD

• none

Not only that you only have the rest of the month to catch the catchables listed above for the season, you also only have the rest of the month to see the mini horror story with in my haunted dream town (the DT code is 5700-2239-3204, the huge house right below the plaza is my house and not part of the story). After October ends, it will turn into a normal dream town.

These are the new catchables that go in season for November:

FISH

• Bitterling
  • Blowfish
  • Football Fish
  • Tuna

BUGS

• Mole Cricket

SEAFOOD

• Horsehair Crab
  • Red King Crab
  • Sea Cucumber