Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 5,983

DanteSolablood

Lynn wrote:

Noone is ever on or have thier gates open while i am on.... e___e;

Sorry Lynn, I do open my gates sometimes but I guess our times clash! Are you in the UK? What day or time would be good for you? Always happy to entertain guests!

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

DanteSolablood

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Lol, I thought I'd be the same... but I've still yet to get my Gold HHA Trophy and I'm soooooo close (97,000)!!

TBH, I have every single old generation pokémon so collecting them all won't take quite as long anyway!

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

OCTAGON

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Thank GOODNESS I have the beautiful town law on just in case if if I would like to go back to this game again.

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Ras

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

Ras

Memaw1

Ras wrote:

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

I cheat and use thonky.com, wiki, moridb.com. They tell you

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Ras

I've started to cheat on the coffee. I figure Brewster would have a little book with favorites written down, and that's what I'm really looking at.

Ras

Ras

Dagnabbit. Bones stated his intention to move, and he was one I was willing to let go, but I accidentally said not to. I timetraveled back, but now it's Sterling wanting to leave? Oh, well.

Ras

BrittGOAL14

Not enough Halloween costumes for sale each day...

Anyway... Why on earth did I run into Puurl at Able Sisters? She moved out months ago!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Ras

I think it said after about four people move out, they can start showing up on Main Street.

Ras

CrazyOtto

I turned my town into a horror town for Halloween! Available for the rest of this month only, if you visit 5700-2239-3204, two of the houses make up a horror story! The third house on the far right side of town is just my house and not related to the horror story.

bezerker99

MrSRArter wrote:

I turned my town into a horror town for Halloween! Available for the rest of this month only, if you visit 5700-2239-3204, two of the houses make up a horror story! The third house on the far right side of town is just my house and not related to the horror story.

I'm at work right now but when I get home later I'll visit your town via Dream Suite. Can't wait to check out your houses o' horror! D:

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

finally i bought the game today !!!
been waiting for 3 years to play this game xD

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

OCTAGON

6ch6ris6 wrote:

my town is Pinewood. anybody wanna visit later? i need fruits and an axe. only have cherrys as native and melinda gave me 3 apples

Untitled
And,btw,good for you!
Hope you enjoy the game!

Edited on by OCTAGON

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Memaw1

6ch6ris6 wrote:

You can add me, I'm a fanatic lolol, have 1 game w 4 characters, sunbury, which is the fc at bottom, also on another 3ds Disney fc: 0104-0299-6957 which I started oct 4. Been playing since June

Have all fruits which you are welcome to, and I'll check for axe, can get u some silver, fishing rod, net, shovel

Rules are don't pick flowers, stAy on path as much as possible, don't run, glad to meet you, Enjoy!

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

6ch6ris6

i desperatly need an axe, fruits, saplings for cedar trees and somebody telling when i am able to get all the cool new features. like being mayor. i cant access the back of house where melinda is yet.

@Memaw1 i will add you !
@Nintendofan134 i know i am late. i didnt have any money. otherwise i would have boguht the game right on release. new leaf is the main reason i got a 3DS

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

SkywardLink98

@Nintendofan134
Too late for Animal Crossing?
Untitled

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic