minipyre

hmmm... no one to plat A.C. with

Edited on by minipyre

Friend code: 6450-6215-1448
accepting perfect fruit of any kind for 1000 bells each

6ch6ris6

minipyre wrote:

every hour i have like 4 people in my friendslist who are online with their 3DS and playing animal crossing. very rarely someone opens their gates. i have my gates open almost everytime i am doing somehting that doesnt require closed gates (like town projects).

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

DanteSolablood

6ch6ris6 wrote:

minipyre wrote:

every hour i have like 4 people in my friendslist who are online with their 3DS and playing animal crossing. very rarely someone opens their gates. i have my gates open almost everytime i am doing somehting that doesnt require closed gates (like town projects).

That's awesome, I open my gates occasionally but don't get people visiting... oddly enough one of my friends that visited all the time has stopped turning up. Hope she's not dead! Always happy to add people and mess about on the island etc!

Game Name: Danse
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Moosebear

Does anyone feel like visiting my town? Or perhaps me visit theirs? I'm kinda bored right now.

Friend Code: 0302-0290-8656

Ras

Thanks. I wondered when the raccoon clock was repeated if the afternoon tea set would come back up. Glad I didn't pay a fortune for it on one of the trading sites.

Ras

6ch6ris6

@DanteSolablood
added you. add me back !

so my first part of my cedar-forrest is almost complete. only need one more cedarsapling. it looks really cool so far.
if anybody has cedarspalings please help me!

PS: ill be on in a few minutes i think

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

BriMuffin

@Osui / Paul,
If you see this add my FC!
We were friends but I haven't seen you in awhile! Next time your on just add me!

3DS FC: 0232-7747-2884 | Hope We Have Fun!!

Mowzle

I've been playing a download copy of ACNL since June when the game was published in UK. Mayor Sally has seven villager pictures:-
1 of Pekoe, 3 of Limburg, and 3 of Velma!!!!
Limburg and Velma have both given me their pic on three separate occasions with a great flourish. It's really not the end of the world, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this experience? I presume it's some sort of glitch, and am beginning to wonder if I'm ever likely to get any other pics, or whether Limburg and Velma are just suffering from dementia
I'm really kind and infinitely obliging to all my villagers. Honest!!

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

3DGamer

Can someone give me an axe? I need it to cut down my bamboo.

Like a boss.

AutumnStars

Anyone else have dead grass throughout your town? I really hate how my town looks with lots of missing patches or grass and just dirt. I've tried to make it grow back but its really slow I hope in the next game they dont add this feature.

AutumnStars

Ras

Yeah, it sucks. They could at least have grass seed in the store. You can grow it back by timetraveling a month, but it's very dangerous. You can lose a villager. One guide said that if a villager pings you and says they are going to leave, and you say no, you are safe to travel. The first time I did it, I hadn't played, and I lost a villager. It's hard to recommend for that reason. But, it did make things look better.

Ras

6ch6ris6

i read that planting trees helps the grass getting back in that area. dont know if this is true.

i think the feature is pretty cool. it is like in reallife. walking specific ways very often creates paths with no or less grass. i dont think it looks that bad. looks way better than those stupid selfmade squares people place to creat roads and paths. i dont get why so many people are doing that

Memaw1

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i read that planting trees helps the grass getting back in that area. dont know if this is true.

i think the feature is pretty cool. it is like in reallife. walking specific ways very often creates paths with no or less grass. i dont think it looks that bad. looks way better than those stupid selfmade squares people place to creat roads and paths. i dont get why so many people are doing that

You around for cedar?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Memaw1

Turnip prices anyone?

Stay on path, don't run

6ch6ris6

turnips today are 33 xD

@Memaw1 yeah i will go onlien now

Memaw1

6ch6ris6 wrote:

turnips today are 33 xD

@Memaw1 yeah i will go onlien now

I'm back, u here?

Stay on path, don't run

AutumnStars

@6ch6ris6

I've had to put those brick roads to hide my dead grass and to make it stop from dying lol T.T

AutumnStars

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic