Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 5,983

DanteSolablood

bezerker99 wrote:

In my best Rock voice.........................Finally!!!! A Police Station has been suggested to meeee here in Bionis!!!
Untitled

Excellent! Now you have the tough question... old fashion or modern Police Station!!

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@DanteSolablood I just got my police station today, (recommended by Hamlet yesterday) and I went modern. I take the protection of my town very seriously.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

DanteSolablood

@SkywardLink98 I went modern as well, but mostly because it looks a little like a TARDIS. :3

I don't take the protection of my town seriously... I let all sorts of riff raff in through those gates! Maybe see you around sometime.

EDIT: BTW, anyone ever come across a town with the same name through Streetpass? Found another Akiba a few days ago which was really creepy... this wierd lady called "Berry" lives there.

Edited on by DanteSolablood

Game Name: Danse
Pokedex needs: Pokédex Complete (718), shinies only.
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Safari Type: Steel - Skarmary, Mawile, Klefki
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Not me. Although I'm sure there is another town called Pokevile. I went modern for my police station.

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda and Pokemon games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Hey, I am looking forbest friends or friends who are ON on a daily basis.
My FC is down below, Make sure you put an @ b4 my name so I know if u added me so I can add back c:

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

SkywardLink98

Reese is offering my 113 bells for turnips. Should I take it, or wait for a better price in the week? (I'm still new to playing the stalk market.)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Mk_II

The stalk market always follows a pattern. There's a Decreasing pattern, the Small Spike, the Big Spike and Random pattern. Read up on those patterns so you can determine whether to sell now or later. More info here

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

SkywardLink98

Mk_II wrote:

The stalk market always follows a pattern. There's a Decreasing pattern, the Small Spike, the Big Spike and Random pattern. Read up on those patterns so you can determine whether to sell now or later. More info here

Ah that makes sense. This seems to be a big spike (my last one was below 60 bells) so I guess I'll be waiting a little while longer.

Lynn

I added you @dantesolablood

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

BrittGOAL14

Tried figuring it out myself but can't and it's driving me mad. Why are the spooky furniture items 4124 bells? Or whatever it is...

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Mk_II

Why are the spooky furniture items 4124 bells?

4124 = 1031 times 4.
1031 is October 31 in US notation
Halloween is on October 31

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

BrittGOAL14

Mk_II wrote:

Why are the spooky furniture items 4124 bells?

4124 = 1031 times 4.
1031 is October 31 in US notation
Halloween is on October 31

Knew the 1031. Couldn't figure out the 4. DUH! Overthought it.

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Jazzer94

Man Lucha was in my top 3 favorite villagers and fact he sent me a picture of himself when he left made him even more awesome, he will be missed in Justvill.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

bezerker99

Gracie showed up today and I failed her test. I have passed one of her tests before but didn't have enough Official themed clothing items to satisfy her today.

I had been buying and storing all sorts of random articles of clothing just for her "tests". Turns out I have tons of Cute, Sporty, Flashy, and Historical themed items. Oh well, maybe next time she'll ask for one of those themes.

Edited on by bezerker99

Ras

I can add you. I probably don't have to say, but please don't run. I have ten, so I guess that won't apply.

Ras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic