3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,421 to 5,440 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Chris720

5,421. Posted:

Haven't played this game on a good while. I fear to start up this game and find a million weeds covering my grass, my neighbours hating me and the amount of clearing up I'll need to do... Not looking forward to it. D:

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

5,422. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange Friend Codes so I can finally make a profit off of the turnips I brought.

Best way is ask every day what turnip are selling for for everyone then get fc code of someone w great selling price when it happens

If you're OK with having strangers visit your town, just announce it whenever your price gets over 200 bells.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,423. Posted:

Well, crabgrass. Against my better judgment, I followed a guide and time-traveled to get my grass back. I was told if nobody had told me they were moving out, everything should be fine, but I got back to find out Lucha had moved out. On the plus side, my village looks a lot better now. But, is there a way to get the little guy back? I've seen people trading villagers. If I find someone with Lucha ready to move, will he be able to go back to a village he already left? It's a longshot and I guess I should just give him up and realize I should shake things up on occasion with new residents. But, I'd rather it had happened on my own terms. Stupid Nintendo and their dying grass!

Edit: I just read about the 16 villager cycle. I'm not really willing to go through all of that, so I guess it's goodbye Lucha! At least he sent me his picture.

Edited on by Ras

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,424. Posted:

September's coming to a close tommorow, which means alot of summer catches will be going off-season, this is the month-switch where by far the most catchables go off-season.

The following will go off-season:

FISH

• Arapaima
  • Blue Marlin
  • Butterfly Fish
  • Clownfsh
  • Dorado
  • Gar
  • Hammerhead Shark
  • King Salmon
  • Nibble Fish
  • Ocean Sunfish
  • Puffer Fish
  • Saddled Bichir
  • Salmon
  • Saw Shark
  • Shark
  • Soft-shelled Turtle
  • Surgeonfish

BUGS

• Agrias Butterfly
  • Birdwing Butterfly
  • Common Butterfly
  • Diving Beetle
  • Emperor Butterfly
  • Fruit Beetle
  • Goliath Beetle
  • Grasshopper
  • Latern Fly
  • Moth
  • Mosquito
  • Oak Silk Moth
  • Peacock Butterfly
  • Pondskater
  • Rainbow Stag
  • Raja Brooke Butterfly
  • Scorpion
  • Snail
  • Tiger Butterfly
  • Walker Cicada
  • Walking Leaf
  • Yellow Butterfly

SEAFOOD

• Horseshoe Crab
  • Tiger Prawn

Most summertime catchables were are also catchable in September.

Only a very few catchables go in-season starting October:

FISH

• Dab
  • Yellow Perch

BUGS

• Bagworm
  • Ladybug

SEAFOOD

• none

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,425. Posted:

TY! Mr. SRarter, these always help, appreciate the info

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,426. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

TY! Mr. SRarter, these always help, appreciate the info

Turnip prices in anyone's town?

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,427. Posted:

Haha, Katrina finally made her 3rd appearance in my town..........I've only played the game every day since June 10th. Something is wrong here, I believe.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

5,428. Posted:

I finally received my first picture from a villager. It was from someone I didn't really care for and had actively ignored to get to leave town. She sent it to me in her goodbye letter after moving away. Strange.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

5,429. Posted:

@bezerker99: I seldom get Katrina either. When she does come, it's often on a day I start to play late, and then she has already shut up shop.

On another note, has anyone yet had a glitch whereby their villager doesn't turn up when he's made a date to visit you? I'm using the download game and today Limburg failed to arrive at my home at the expected time (I made sure I was moving around inside near my front door). He was out when I went to find him at his place and I finally found him in the museum. Often an option will come up in the conversation for the avatar to say something like "What time did we say?", but nothing. I just hope I don't get a verbal battering from him sometime soon. :)

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,430. Posted:

Mowzle wrote:

@bezerker99: I seldom get Katrina either. When she does come, it's often on a day I start to play late, and then she has already shut up shop.

On another note, has anyone yet had a glitch whereby their villager doesn't turn up when he's made a date to visit you? I'm using the download game and today Limburg failed to arrive at my home at the expected time (I made sure I was moving around inside near my front door). He was out when I went to find him at his place and I finally found him in the museum. Often an option will come up in the conversation for the avatar to say something like "What time did we say?", but nothing. I just hope I don't get a verbal battering from him sometime soon. :)

You make a good point. One which I've actually considered might be the reason why I never see her.

As far as the glitch, I've never encountered a time when my animal neighbor's made plans to meet with me and they didn't show up. That's weird. Best of luck and thanks for responding!! :)

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

5,431. Posted:

Untitled

What do you guys think? This is what's going on in my basement. Maybe I'll win that room makeover.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

5,432. Posted:

Okay, two more questions.
1. Are there any tips to getting a lucky clover? I was beginning to think they weren't in this game until I saw one in someone's HHA house. I read somewhere there is supposed to be only a 1 in 40 chance of a clover patch having a lucky clover, but I pick them every day so I've had probably more than twice that many and still haven't found one.
2. Does anyone have a list of which villager types suggest which PWPs and which villagers belong to each type? I'm sure I'm just missing it but I haven't found one on any of the sites I know of, and I have recently had 2 villagers move out so I need to know who I should let move in to get some missing PWPs.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,433. Posted:

tips to getting a lucky clover?

As far as i know, your daily "luck rating" has to be good. Do you have the Lovely Phone or Katrina in your High Street? Then you can check which item of clothing or accessory will give you good luck for that day.

Check Animal Crossing wiki for PWP's and the personality types that can request them.

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,434. Posted:

a spooky item was on sale in nooks today ^_^ is there gonna be 1 every day this month??

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,435. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

a spooky item was on sale in nooks today ^_^ is there gonna be 1 every day this month??

Yes, and jack comes to enlist you to scare and gives you a mask.
On Halloween you have to play games w your villagers and if you win they give you candy which you give to jack who gives you furniture and stuff. If you scare your villagers in their home, they give you candy. Certain things scare certain animals, like werewolf for hippo and gorilla. There's a guide somewhere .

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,436. Posted:

Anyone done anything cool with the rentable rooms on the second floor museum? I filled a room with silent gyroids and left K.K. Dirge playing. There is a single howloid that is looking right at you when you enter the room (the howloid is active though).

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,437. Posted:

Hey, someone just bought items from my retail, but I got no money from it (all together about 600k bells). Does anyone know where my money went, or did it just vanish? (It's not in my ATM.)

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,438. Posted:

It's not in my ATM

that's odd... it should be as far as i know

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,439. Posted:

@Mk_II Ya, I'm a little annoyed by this. I sold 2 pieces of the golden series at 300k a piece. I want my bells D:

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,440. Posted:

I'm mainly using my museum rooms for storage. The first is all Nintendo stuff, and it started out nice, but it's getting a little stuffed. The second is where I'm stockpiling fish for the tourney. The third is all the balloon furniture, and the last is mermaid stuff. Other random stuff I want to keep but not take up my inventory is in any of the non-Nintendo rooms. I also always include a stereo so I can have music. And, I buy bushes every day whether I need them or not, and they are all in the balloon and mermaid rooms.

Over the last day or so, three of my villagers have started wearing the yellow bird shirt. And, Bree has been wearing plain white for over a week. I sent her a shirt, but she put it on display in her house. I'm going to have to try like heck to spice things up around here! I can't see the bird on everyone. I guess I'll start sending more clothing and will have to think about complaining to Isabelle soon.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)