3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,401 to 5,420 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

5,401. Posted:

I added you xyphon add me back my FC is: 2466-1703-8482. I play AC:NL, Mk7 and SSB. Add me back. If you've added me then tell me your FC(Anyone?)

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,402. Posted:

I'll be heading back to the island regularly as T&T Emporium has opened in Salford! Costs about 1.5m bells for the Sweets Series from GracieGrace. But actually willing to pay. :3 Hopefully will open gates up sometime soon, been far too busy and tired to do half of my mayoral duties.

Just wish NintendoLife would keep me signed in with iOS 7. >.<

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,403. Posted:

Woohoo!!

Untitled
Untitled

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

5,404. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I'll be heading back to the island regularly as T&T Emporium has opened in Salford! Costs about 1.5m bells for the Sweets Series from GracieGrace. But actually willing to pay. :3 Hopefully will open gates up sometime soon, been far too busy and tired to do half of my mayoral duties.

I'm soooo jealous! Mine will come soon! I hope.

1.5 M? I just made more than that this morning selling my turnips. 288B! Why would you want to go to the island regularly for? ;)

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,405. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

1.5 M? I just made more than that this morning selling my turnips. 288B! Why would you want to go to the island regularly for? ;)

Because my idiotic brain forgets they're in my inventory and lets them spoil... :/ Maybe next week I can do the turnips!

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

5,406. Posted:

I haven't got anything new from a fortune cookie in weeks. Is there a limit to how many things you can get on your own, having to get the other items by visiting other towns?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,407. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

I haven't got anything new from a fortune cookie in weeks. Is there a limit to how many things you can get on your own, having to get the other items by visiting other towns?

Doubt it. Think it's all random. Only need the star so quit paying for them.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

5,408. Posted:

Okay,I'm having trouble choosing a lazy villager. The ones I like are Derwin,Egbert,Punchy and Zucker. But I just don't know who to choose! Any ideas?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,409. Posted:

It says that grass regrows better under flowers, but they have to be watered. Does that count even with the beautiful town ordinance? This is my first AC game, and I didn't know about deterioration, so I've been running around like a fool. Now, I want to try to reverse the damage. I have one section I plan to avoid as much as possible, and it is covered in flowers, but if I have to water it, I'll have to try to plan a route to not cause further damage.

I passed Gracie's second check. Now, I just have to wait for the last two.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

5,410. Posted:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Okay,I'm having trouble choosing a lazy villager. The ones I like are Derwin,Egbert,Punchy and Zucker. But I just don't know who to choose! Any ideas?

I FINALLY PASSED GRACIE'S LAST FASHION CHECK! NOW I'm getting T AND T EMPORIUM!!!!!!!!1 :D :D

I think you should go with Punchy.I like that name. -_-

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Mother 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Musterd

5,411. Posted:

Ras wrote:

It says that grass regrows better under flowers, but they have to be watered. Does that count even with the beautiful town ordinance? This is my first AC game, and I didn't know about deterioration, so I've been running around like a fool. Now, I want to try to reverse the damage. I have one section I plan to avoid as much as possible, and it is covered in flowers, but if I have to water it, I'll have to try to plan a route to not cause further damage.

I passed Gracie's second check. Now, I just have to wait for the last two.

I think grass grows back a little each time you load your town. If you're really crazy about growing it back, I guess you could keep starting, saving and quitting over and over.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,412. Posted:

I've noticed that you don't have to run for the grass to deteriorate. I never run in my town and the grass has died in lots of places. I'm not sure if this is due to the season changing or if because after 300+ hours of walking everywhere it just deteriorates and goes away.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,413. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Because my idiotic brain forgets they're in my inventory and lets them spoil... :/ Maybe next week I can do the turnips!

Lol yeah turnips are hard to remember when to sell with out spoiling lol. I've been buying them on sunday from joan & trying to sell them on monday or tuesday at the beginning of the week so I don't forget later. I've given up on trying to sell the turnips for a higher price though. Every time I go into retail to sell the turnips they either same price I paid originally for them or lower when I check with reese so I'm just selling them to reese anymore to get rid of them in general. What town are you going to where they pay out 288B?! B as in Billion bells right? Pardon my french but you gotta be kidding me lol. Last week I bought turnips for 103 bells & sold them for 114 bells on monday. :'(

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Ras

5,414. Posted:

Thanks, Captain Bagel. I'm probably crazy enough to keep reloading like that. ;)

One last question about running and grass (assuming running has an effect): does running mean holding B, or does running include holding the circle pad all the way over? It's going to drive me nuts if I have to just walk really, really slowly to avoid doing any further damage. Why, Nintendo, why? I like someone's idea of them putting grass seed in the store, but I guess that'll have to be in a future game if at all.

Though, to be honest, I should really try to walk slowly. That's more in the spirit of the game and what it's trying to let me do, which is to relax. I'm just so used to trying to run as fast as I can in games.

Edited on by Ras

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

5,415. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Lol yeah turnips are hard to remember when to sell with out spoiling lol. I've been buying them on sunday from joan & trying to sell them on monday or tuesday at the beginning of the week so I don't forget later. I've given up on trying to sell the turnips for a higher price though. Every time I go into retail to sell the turnips they either same price I paid originally for them or lower when I check with reese so I'm just selling them to reese anymore to get rid of them in general. What town are you going to where they pay out 288B?! B as in Billion bells right? Pardon my french but you gotta be kidding me lol. Last week I bought turnips for 103 bells & sold them for 114 bells on monday. :'(

288B=288 Bells. So, I have about 10000 turnips to sell. :) Generally, Thursday has the best pricing. So, sell them on Thursday. I keep a habit of asking turnip prices every time I play. Sometimes, I forget I already sold them. Hey, better not have inventory because they're already sold than not have inventory because they're spoiled. Profit or no, I always sell them on Friday, assuming they haven't sold.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,416. Posted:

running and walking have the same deteriorating effect on grass but running can do lethal damage to flowers

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

5,417. Posted:

I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange Friend Codes so I can finally make a profit off of the turnips I brought.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,418. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange Friend Codes so I can finally make a profit off of the turnips I brought.

Best way is ask every day what turnip are selling for for everyone then get fc code of someone w great selling price when it happens

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

5,419. Posted:

Today's International Coffee Day!
Unfortunately, The Roost doesn't recognize that holiday.
Untitled

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Lynn

5,420. Posted:

I finally got the game!!!
PPl add me! c:

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3