Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

541. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Emaan wrote:

/me shields eyes from spoilers :O

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Konata

542. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Emaan

543. Posted:

Lol. I hope that's indication that I haven't been the only one avoiding any Japanese gameplay of this game. I want the game to feel fresh when I get it. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

544. Posted:

@Emaan,

Lol sorry...:$ To me the game would be fresh regardless though like I said only been playing the series for a year in that time been playing half catch up & have trying to learn about the new game as well. Sorry.. :$ Just excited too. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

545. Posted:

Up until a month ago I had an 8 GB SD card. I plan to download Animal Crossing on the eShop, so I upgraded to a 32 GB SD card.

My body and my SD card are ready, Nintendo.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

546. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Lol. I hope that's indication that I haven't been the only one avoiding any Japanese gameplay of this game. I want the game to feel fresh when I get it. :p

Same here.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DarkLight

547. Posted:

Hopefully April but most likely May. Maybe it'll release in March, but I doubt it now.

Getting:
ACNL, LMDM, Pokemon

AuthorMessage

Emaan

548. Posted:

DarkLight wrote:

Hopefully April but most likely May. Maybe it'll release in March, but I doubt it now.

We can already rule out March. It's mostly likely April or May like you said.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

549. Posted:

@ClassicJetterz

I have an 8 gb sd card for my 3ds too. :) I got style savvy downloaded on sd card & its 10,000 blocks they said animal crossing - 3ds is only going to be around 8,000 blocks plus i cleared alot of music off my sd card & my sd card has a ton of space on it now. 30,000 blocks open plus gonna delete a few more songs off.

I got two 8 gb sd cards so gonna use one for 3dsware & the other for 3ds retail/download games lol.

Just out of curiousity how much does a 32 gb sd card cost? Was gonna look into getting one for my 3ds at some point but figured I use the sd cards I already have first the other two I have are 2 gb sd cards lol. I got 4 sd cards all together. Two 8 gb sd cards & two 2 gb sd cards. :)

@DarkLight

Nah nintendo already has Luigi's Mansion - 3ds & Pokemon - 3ds releasing both on march 24th. be nice to see animal crossing - 3ds come out in march but I think probably may or june only guessing though.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

DarkLight

550. Posted:

I'll be glad if in February, we get a Nintendo Direct of Quarter 2, and hopefully Animal Crossing is in it with an exact release date.

Getting:
ACNL, LMDM, Pokemon

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

551. Posted:

I'm gonna be buying a 32 GB SD card to hold all my pictures of this game. And sadly, I've already seen a LOT of spoilers by reading this blog>>> http://www.sosostris.com/ The game will still be fun though. :D

Edited on by Nintengirl

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

552. Posted:

I thought it was coming out in march. I must have been wrong, i hope it does though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

553. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

I'm gonna be buying a 32 GB SD card to hold all my pictures of this game. And sadly, I've already seen a LOT of spoilers by reading this blog>>> http://www.sosostris.com/ The game will still be fun though. :D

@Nintengirl

Wow just read her blog the first few days at least. I'll stick with watching the youtube video's. The girl doing the blog is rude. She made a comment saying about rude american tourists cutting down trees at random & I got turned off from reading her blog half because I'm american & not all people playing the japanese version of ac - 3ds who are american are rude. Just because she has a bad experience with one person over wifi doesn't mean she should take it out on every body else. That'd be like me saying I had a bad experience with a japanese person so now the whole lot of them are bad. Forget her. I'm sticking with the youtube video's for spoilers.

Thanks anyways.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

554. Posted:

I'm going to be generous and help people with making their towns look beautiful. I did it on WW & CF before with a group of people and I'll be happy to give support, when this game comes out. Apparently I heard this, but, does this game use play coins?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

555. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@ClassicJetterz

I have an 8 gb sd card for my 3ds too. :) I got style savvy downloaded on sd card & its 10,000 blocks they said animal crossing - 3ds is only going to be around 8,000 blocks plus i cleared alot of music off my sd card & my sd card has a ton of space on it now. 30,000 blocks open plus gonna delete a few more songs off.

I got two 8 gb sd cards so gonna use one for 3dsware & the other for 3ds retail/download games lol.

Just out of curiousity how much does a 32 gb sd card cost? Was gonna look into getting one for my 3ds at some point but figured I use the sd cards I already have first the other two I have are 2 gb sd cards lol. I got 4 sd cards all together. Two 8 gb sd cards & two 2 gb sd cards. :)
)

I went to Wal-Mart and they were having a big sale on Sandisk SD cards so I got a 32 GB card for $25.

They usually cost around $35 in my area.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

556. Posted:

I dont know about you guys, but I intend to make a file were Im going to be a good mayor and another to be a horrible mayor >:3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

557. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I dont know about you guys, but I intend to make a file were Im going to be a good mayor and another to be a horrible mayor >:3

Can you have multiple towns on one 3DS game card?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

558. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross No, just one one town, the first character you make is the mayor and the other 3 are just residents. So I would think you would have to erase the data and make a new mayor for you to have a new town

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

559. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Emaan wrote:

>.<

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

560. Posted:

Zephren wrote:

@Chrono_Cross No, just one one town, the first character you make is the mayor and the other 3 are just residents. So I would think you would have to erase the data and make a new mayor for you to have a new town

Well if you guys still have your 2 GB SD Card, just put your 'bad mayor' town on that! :3

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709