Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 5,908

e-love

Time for me to say goodbye to Animal Crossing for a while

Pokemon will take over everything >:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jazzer94

Gonna lose a lot of bells if I don't sell my turnips today so if anyone has prices above 100 bells can I use your town to sell my turnips?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Memaw1

FYI, put my 3ds in sleep mode next to cell phone and it wouldn't wake up. Something about the magnet in cell, so had to turn off and on again

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

DanteSolablood

Man, only just found out that the basement doesn't count towards your HHA points!!!

Can I get some suggestions on whether to move my kitchen down into the basement (while it's cool & all, don't think it will earn as many points as a full set of furniture) or to keep my kitchen and try and squeeze points in another way. Still only on 94,000 points.

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Memaw1

DanteSolablood wrote:

Man, only just found out that the basement doesn't count towards your HHA points!!!

Can I get some suggestions on whether to move my kitchen down into the basement (while it's cool & all, don't think it will earn as many points as a full set of furniture) or to keep my kitchen and try and squeeze points in another way. Still only on 94,000 points.

Go through your rooms and make sure till you're rated that nothing in there is away from the theme first, I did that, took out mannequins etc though they were o and went up a million pts

Stay on path, don't run

Lynn

Noone is ever on or have thier gates open while i am on.... e___e;

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

DanteSolablood

Lynn wrote:

Noone is ever on or have thier gates open while i am on.... e___e;

Sorry Lynn, I do open my gates sometimes but I guess our times clash! Are you in the UK? What day or time would be good for you? Always happy to entertain guests!

Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DanteSolablood

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I think I've finally stopped playing this because of Pokemon X and Y. When I go back to my town, I won't be suprised if there's weeds everywhere, lol.

Lol, I thought I'd be the same... but I've still yet to get my Gold HHA Trophy and I'm soooooo close (97,000)!!

TBH, I have every single old generation pokémon so collecting them all won't take quite as long anyway!

Twitter:

OCTAGON

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Thank GOODNESS I have the beautiful town law on just in case if if I would like to go back to this game again.

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Ras

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

Ras

Memaw1

Ras wrote:

I talk to my villagers a lot. I haven't picked up any hints about what masks will scare them. Does that come closer towards Halloween?

I cheat and use thonky.com, wiki, moridb.com. They tell you

Stay on path, don't run

Ras

I've started to cheat on the coffee. I figure Brewster would have a little book with favorites written down, and that's what I'm really looking at.

Ras

Jazzer94

Anyone got good turnip prices (got like 3000 I want to sell)?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ras

Dagnabbit. Bones stated his intention to move, and he was one I was willing to let go, but I accidentally said not to. I timetraveled back, but now it's Sterling wanting to leave? Oh, well.

Ras

BrittGOAL14

Not enough Halloween costumes for sale each day...

Anyway... Why on earth did I run into Puurl at Able Sisters? She moved out months ago!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Ras

I think it said after about four people move out, they can start showing up on Main Street.

Ras

CrazyOtto

I turned my town into a horror town for Halloween! Available for the rest of this month only, if you visit 5700-2239-3204, two of the houses make up a horror story! The third house on the far right side of town is just my house and not related to the horror story.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic