Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 6,000

Mk_II

you can't really use the coffee beans (such a shame!) so i always sell them.. a bag of Superb Beans gets you 2.000 Bells IIRC

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

banana87

I had a funny thing happen with a villager. Rodeo, a black bull with red eyes and white hair, had me run an errand. As a thank you, he gave me...a cow skull. Who's skull was this? Was it a family member? A sacrifice? Canibalistic remains? I thought this was hilarious, since my wife and I think he looks like a demon or cultist already with his red eyes! So, have any villiagers given you gifts that made you laugh and/or question their real motives?

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

Gustoff

@banana87
LOL !!!

@ToAnyone
Has anybody else been having trouble with downloading the free DLC from Nintendo Zones? I have two local zones close to my house where i've downloaded DLC for AC:NL before and this last time i went for the Afternoon Tea Set, both Zones gave me a communication error. A real bummer since i missed out on that DLC. Hope i can get the new DLC available now....

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Blast

I reallly like the gameplay and graphics of AC:NL. If Nintendo were to actually put in a good story with these kind of gameplay/graphics.... I would buy a game like that instantly.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

banana87

Blastoise-san wrote:

I reallly like the gameplay and graphics of AC:NL. If Nintendo were to actually put in a good story with these kind of gameplay/graphics.... I would buy a game like that instantly.

Right on. When I first booted up AC:NL I was very impressed with the graphics, most notably the very subtle textures of the animal fur and grass among other things. The 3DS is a nice little system with some good power. I'm excited for its future!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

bezerker99

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone
Has anybody else been having trouble with downloading the free DLC from Nintendo Zones? I have two local zones close to my house where i've downloaded DLC for AC:NL before and this last time i went for the Afternoon Tea Set, both Zones gave me a communication error. A real bummer since i missed out on that DLC. Hope i can get the new DLC available now....

Have you tried visiting McDonald's? I was able to download two special items over the course of several weeks from there. However, I got nothing but Communication Error when trying this at BestBuy.

Blast

banana87 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Right on. When I first booted up AC:NL I was very impressed with the graphics, most notably the very subtle textures of the animal fur and grass among other things. The 3DS is a nice little system with some good power. I'm excited for its future!

I know right??? And if Nintendo doesn't wanna screw with the AC formula then they should really just do a new IP with the same graphics/gameplay mechanics but with a really good story. Nintendo could make something legendary with that.

Master of the Hype Train

ELI-ASH

banana87 wrote:

I had a funny thing happen with a villager. Rodeo, a black bull with red eyes and white hair, had me run an errand. As a thank you, he gave me...a cow skull. Who's skull was this? Was it a family member? A sacrifice? Canibalistic remains? I thought this was hilarious, since my wife and I think he looks like a demon or cultist already with his red eyes! So, have any villiagers given you gifts that made you laugh and/or question their real motives?

@banana87 i saw a picture on Tumblr of a hamster villager asking to trade for a Hamster cage. XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Gustoff

@bezerker99
Yeah, one of the two locations was a McDonalds, which i got the first four or five DLC for AC:NL. I went on two different occasions and both times gave me the error code. The other location is a hotel a couple blocks from my house, which has a Nintendo Zone connection. That one too gave me a communication error.

I have peeps on my friends list on my 3DS that play AC:NL all the time. I've already asked them to see if they have a spare Afternoon Tea Set. Hopefully one of them has one they can sell to me.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Mk_II

if you get a communication error with Nintendo Zone hotspots, just try again a couple of times. And sometimes staff forgets to switch it on

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

Barbiegurl777

If anyone need's the Slushie Machine (DLC item) Please let me know a friend is getting me DLC items in ACNL & apparently the Slushie Machine IS a re-orderable item. So if anyone needs it let me know & you can have it free of charge I don't need the bells.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Memaw1

Gustoff wrote:

@banana87
LOL !!!

@ToAnyone

I changed my router name (SSID) from Home1 to BestBuy. It makes no difference what name your router goes by, and now I am a Nintendo zone, I just have to go to my post office. Got this from the Nintendo site

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Memaw1

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone

Have you tried visiting McDonald's? I was able to download two special items over the course of several weeks from there. However, I got nothing but Communication Error when trying this at BestBuy.

Read my post, it works!

Stay on path, don't run

bezerker99

Memaw1 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone

Read my post, it works!

I don't have a personal computer at home and thus cannot change my router's settings.

For as small a city that I live in I get StreetPasses pretty regularly. And now I am getting them at McDonald's locations except for this one in particular right down the street from where I work. Its just weird lol.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Edited on by bezerker99

Blast

I just got all of the comedic facial expressions from Dr. Shrunk aka Dr. My Jokes Suck. Man, I wish this game had a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I upgraded my house to a size that I like and filled it with furniture that I like. What do I do now? Oh, yeah. That's right. Go the island and play mini games.

Master of the Hype Train

Memaw1

bezerker99 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone

Read my post, it works!

I don't have a personal computer at home and thus cannot change my router's settings.

For as small a city that I live in I get StreetPasses pretty regularly. And now I am getting them at McDonald's locations except for this one in particular right down the street from where I work. Its just weird lol.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Well since I'm a Nintendo zone you should be able to go to my post office, we'll try it oct 1 when new month comes , don't think anything has been available since afternoon tea set and slushie machine (have extra slushie machine by the way

Stay on path, don't run

Memaw1

Blastoise-san wrote:

I just got all of the comedic facial expressions from Dr. Shrunk aka Dr. My Jokes Suck. Man, I wish this game had a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I upgraded my house to a size that I like and filled it with furniture that I like. What do I do now? Oh, yeah. That's right. Go the island and play mini games.

You can start a new person, that's what I did and am making the houses I want to make, currently have 4 characters, it's fun! Get Sahara 4x etc.
Have a rustic, antique, 1/2 way harmonious and beginning toy shop

Stay on path, don't run

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic