Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 5,908

Mk_II

Morph wrote:

Europe

@Morph: add me to your Friends list (see my sig for my FC) and i'll send the referral code

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Morph

Mk_II wrote:

Morph wrote:

Europe

@Morph: add me to your Friends list (see my sig for my FC) and i'll send the referral code

wow that would be great, my console is at home so I will do it this afternoon, haven't added a friend before lol

Morph

Mk_II

Morph wrote:

wow that would be great, my console is at home so I will do it this afternoon, haven't added a friend before lol

remember to post your FC code here as well or we can't connect.

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21

Morph

Mk_II wrote:

Morph wrote:

remember to post your FC code here as well or we can't connect.

added you, my code is 2535-4189-2415

Morph

Mk_II

@Morph i will add you right now and send a Letterbox message with the code. As far as i know, today is the last day you can redeem it so don't wait too long.

Morph

Mk_II wrote:

@Morph i will add you right now and send a Letterbox message with the code. As far as i know, today is the last day you can redeem it so don't wait too long.

Thankyou very much for the code, I have been having a bit of trouble with it tho, I have sent you another letter back through letterbox, i'm not very sure of the letter or number before the 5

Morph

Morph

Mk_II wrote:

Panic over, I figured out it was an 8 haha. I'm very grateful, and my girlfriend will be very happy with her new pink 3dsXL and animal crossing.

Morph

Jazzer94

Anyone got good turnip prices and I was also wondering if people have gold/gold furniture they would like to trade/sell.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

DanteSolablood

bezerker99 wrote:

In my best Rock voice.........................Finally!!!! A Police Station has been suggested to meeee here in Bionis!!!
Untitled

Excellent! Now you have the tough question... old fashion or modern Police Station!!

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@DanteSolablood I just got my police station today, (recommended by Hamlet yesterday) and I went modern. I take the protection of my town very seriously.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

DanteSolablood

@SkywardLink98 I went modern as well, but mostly because it looks a little like a TARDIS. :3

I don't take the protection of my town seriously... I let all sorts of riff raff in through those gates! Maybe see you around sometime.

EDIT: BTW, anyone ever come across a town with the same name through Streetpass? Found another Akiba a few days ago which was really creepy... this wierd lady called "Berry" lives there.

Edited on by DanteSolablood

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Not me. Although I'm sure there is another town called Pokevile. I went modern for my police station.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Lynn

Hey, I am looking forbest friends or friends who are ON on a daily basis.
My FC is down below, Make sure you put an @ b4 my name so I know if u added me so I can add back c:

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

Jazzer94

Some animal named Katie showed up and asked me to take her to another town does anyone want her?

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

SkywardLink98

Reese is offering my 113 bells for turnips. Should I take it, or wait for a better price in the week? (I'm still new to playing the stalk market.)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Mk_II

The stalk market always follows a pattern. There's a Decreasing pattern, the Small Spike, the Big Spike and Random pattern. Read up on those patterns so you can determine whether to sell now or later. More info here

SkywardLink98

Mk_II wrote:

The stalk market always follows a pattern. There's a Decreasing pattern, the Small Spike, the Big Spike and Random pattern. Read up on those patterns so you can determine whether to sell now or later. More info here

Ah that makes sense. This seems to be a big spike (my last one was below 60 bells) so I guess I'll be waiting a little while longer.

Jazzer94

If anyone wants Lucha reply so we can exchange fc and you can come to my village and take him.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Lynn

I added you @dantesolablood

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+