3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,301 to 5,320 of 5,948

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,301. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm going to create hard to get flowers that I'll distribute soon. Purple panties, blue roses and blue violets. The grass in my town is starting to slowly grow back too, as I noticed when I looked at a few photos and did a comparison on my PC. No more detouring grass before winter! :)

Purple Panties, eh? Hahaha.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,302. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Something weird happened to me last night... I was playing AC:NL late last night. My guy was in his house. I was just moving some furniture around when I heard the doorbell ring. I was wearing headphones so I heard it clearly. I was like: "WHAT THE?!". Then I see a speech bubble flying across the top screen: "IS ANYBODY HOME!?". 5 seconds later, a villager named BlueBear walked in my home and dropped for a visit. It was soo random. She wasn't there long. She gave me a Retro TV, complimented my home, then she left. LOL I was so caught off guard by her random visit. XD I took pictures of every moment.

And yeah... Hamlet, a villager in my town, did give me a portrait of himself. He gave it to me after I gave him medicine when he was sick.

And am I the only one who wishes there was some cool snow resort in this game???? Like imagine a snow themed version of the island... you can snowboard, ski, drink cocoa, stay at this amazing hotel... you can upgrade it, play games with friends, find rare creatures....

This isn't that random O'Hare (Bunny) He stop's at my house sometimes 3 times a week just to look around lol. Got either a stalker/obessed bunny over my house or he's just very friendly neibhor lol. :D He loves coming over to my house though. :) Bluebear, Lily, Marshal, & Gabi have came to my house to but O'Hare seem's to do it more so on me with random visits. He say's he get's idea how to decorate his house lol. Heaven help him my house is extremely colorful in taste to try to take decor design from in ACNL lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,303. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I finally got my police station today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stupid villagers can't seem to recommend anything but bridges and benches :( ah well I think it might be time to start working on that lighthouse....

I wish my villagers/neibhors would recommend the police station instead they recommended me to build:

Torch
Sphinx
Solar Panel

Keep in mind these were just recommended this past week. Building the goofy solar panel just for the heck of it lol. Please neibhors recommend the police station at some point!!! lol I want that as a town project!! :D

I have my oridance set as Early Bird in my town thinking of chaning it to Night Owl just to see if police station will be recommend any one else test this theory to get the police station? I heard of switching the oridances on animal crossing community website some people said it works others not so much wasn't sure if anyone else tested this theory though & if it works...

If it work's for anyone on here let me know gonna try Night Owl oridance for a while. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,304. Posted:

any one else test this theory to get the police station?

As far as i know, you need a villager with a slightly paranoid personality. In my case it was Rowan the Tiger and it took only about a week for him to request a police station.

BTW: the Solar Panel and all other "green" projects are supposed to be Perfect Town rating boosters.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,305. Posted:

@Mk_II

I have for neibhors:

O'Hare
Marshal
Gabi
Nana
Francine
Drake
BlueBear
Lily

& Soon ''Peck'' (Bird Neibhor)

Have to check guide if any of these fall under paranoid lol can you make a neibhor paranoid lol? I think I'm driving Drake nuts lol keep on bury pitfall seeds & pushing him in them lol. :D

I'm not going for perfect town rating but ok & cool. Let me know if any of those neibhors fall under paranoid category I'll check the ACNL guide as well lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,306. Posted:

Sigh. Today was supposed to be golden can day. No such luck. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it. Experienced my first birthday, it was Moose's today. Quite nice. Can't wait until mine. Long way off, though.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,307. Posted:

Day 16 of Perfect Town... No Golden Can. Only thing I can think of is that one day I had to remove some Silver Slingshots from the ground (removed them immediately) has ruled it out and I'll have to wait 14 more days or so... Hmm.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,308. Posted:

Has anyone unlocked Katrina's fortune shop in their town yet? A gamer has to get their fortune read by her 20 times...then it becomes a possible renovation building in the List... If someone has Katrina's shop, I would love to visit their town!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

5,309. Posted:

Has anyone got golden items? Need golden shovel, golden axe, golden net and golden watering can, if you haven't then tell me how to get them items. @BrittGOAL14 I added you and @Blastoise_San add me back my FC is: 2466-1703-8482. Open your town so we can do some swaps!

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,310. Posted:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

Has anyone got golden items? Need golden shovel, golden axe, golden net and golden watering can, if you haven't then tell me how to get them items. @BrittGOAL14 I added you and @Blastoise_San add me back my FC is: 2466-1703-8482. Open your town so we can do some swaps!

I just added you. I can't open my gates right now because I'm in the middle of a Fire Emblem: Awakening marathon but we will play together eventually :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,311. Posted:

@NonEpicMushroom Added.

Golden Axe - Buy 50 saplings from Leif.
Golden Watering Can - 15 days at Perfect Town Status
Golden Slingshot - Shoot down 14+ balloons and wait for your Golden one to fly by
Golden Net - Catch all bugs
Golden Rod - Catch all fish
Golden Shovel - Buy 50 bags of fertilizer

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,312. Posted:

Reminder! The following catchables will be going off-season after tomorrow (September 15th)!

FISH

• Crawfish
  • Sweetfish
  • Eel
  • Piranha
  • Arowana

BUGS

• none

SEAFOOD

• Flatworm
  • Sea Grapes
  • Sea Urichin

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,313. Posted:

Anyone know of a good online guide. Used thonky.com, moridb, wki guide, and all differ as far as which furniture goes to which theme. Have 4 characters, w rustic, harmonious, antique and toy shop, but can't for ex pinpoint if totems are rustic or harmonious, if classic is none or harmonious etc

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Noonch

5,314. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

Anyone know of a good online guide. Used thonky.com, moridb, wki guide, and all differ as far as which furniture goes to which theme. Have 4 characters, w rustic, harmonious, antique and toy shop, but can't for ex pinpoint if totems are rustic or harmonious, if classic is none or harmonious etc

I have the actual Prima guide. All of the poles/totems are Rustic theme.

Sent from my 3DS XL

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713 | Nintendo Network ID: Noonch

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

5,315. Posted:

Ok added you both back. Could you open your town @BrittGOAL14? Thanks. @Noonch I added you add me back and open your town bro. My 3DS FC: 2466-1703-8482.

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,316. Posted:

Noonch wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Ty momo, what is classic if you dont mind, til I get guide

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

5,317. Posted:

@Memaw1 Can you open your town and add me back..? My FC is 2466-1703-8482. Add me back and open your town we could do some swaps if you would like to.

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

Noonch

5,318. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

Noonch wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Ty momo, what is classic if you dont mind, til I get guide

Classic stuff is all trendy. I finally hit 1,770,000 hha points today so I'm done being a slave to Lyle!!!

Sent from my 3DS XL

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713 | Nintendo Network ID: Noonch

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

5,319. Posted:

Okay,So I've decided to start over...Again. But this time,I've made a list of what meets the requirements for my next town and if it meets the requirements I'll be using it permanently. Before I start over though,I'll need someone to hold Pierce,Rodeo and Eugene for me,So that they aren't gone forever. :) PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by PSI_King

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,320. Posted:

@Memaw1 I use this site to look up furniture themes.
http://moridb.com/

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753