Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 6,000

Blast

Has anyone unlocked Katrina's fortune shop in their town yet? A gamer has to get their fortune read by her 20 times...then it becomes a possible renovation building in the List... If someone has Katrina's shop, I would love to visit their town!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NonEpicMushroom

Has anyone got golden items? Need golden shovel, golden axe, golden net and golden watering can, if you haven't then tell me how to get them items. @BrittGOAL14 I added you and @Blastoise_San add me back my FC is: 2466-1703-8482. Open your town so we can do some swaps!

NonEpicMushroom

Blast

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

Has anyone got golden items? Need golden shovel, golden axe, golden net and golden watering can, if you haven't then tell me how to get them items. @BrittGOAL14 I added you and @Blastoise_San add me back my FC is: 2466-1703-8482. Open your town so we can do some swaps!

I just added you. I can't open my gates right now because I'm in the middle of a Fire Emblem: Awakening marathon but we will play together eventually

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

BrittGOAL14

@NonEpicMushroom Added.

Golden Axe - Buy 50 saplings from Leif.
Golden Watering Can - 15 days at Perfect Town Status
Golden Slingshot - Shoot down 14+ balloons and wait for your Golden one to fly by
Golden Net - Catch all bugs
Golden Rod - Catch all fish
Golden Shovel - Buy 50 bags of fertilizer

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

CrazyOtto

Reminder! The following catchables will be going off-season after tomorrow (September 15th)!

FISH

• Crawfish
  • Sweetfish
  • Eel
  • Piranha
  • Arowana

BUGS

• none

SEAFOOD

• Flatworm
  • Sea Grapes
  • Sea Urichin

CrazyOtto

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Memaw1

Anyone know of a good online guide. Used thonky.com, moridb, wki guide, and all differ as far as which furniture goes to which theme. Have 4 characters, w rustic, harmonious, antique and toy shop, but can't for ex pinpoint if totems are rustic or harmonious, if classic is none or harmonious etc

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Noonch

Memaw1 wrote:

Anyone know of a good online guide. Used thonky.com, moridb, wki guide, and all differ as far as which furniture goes to which theme. Have 4 characters, w rustic, harmonious, antique and toy shop, but can't for ex pinpoint if totems are rustic or harmonious, if classic is none or harmonious etc

I have the actual Prima guide. All of the poles/totems are Rustic theme.

Sent from my WiiU

NonEpicMushroom

Ok added you both back. Could you open your town @BrittGOAL14? Thanks. @Noonch I added you add me back and open your town bro. My 3DS FC: 2466-1703-8482.

NonEpicMushroom

Memaw1

Noonch wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Ty momo, what is classic if you dont mind, til I get guide

Stay on path, don't run

NonEpicMushroom

@Memaw1 Can you open your town and add me back..? My FC is 2466-1703-8482. Add me back and open your town we could do some swaps if you would like to.

NonEpicMushroom

Noonch

Memaw1 wrote:

Noonch wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Ty momo, what is classic if you dont mind, til I get guide

Classic stuff is all trendy. I finally hit 1,770,000 hha points today so I'm done being a slave to Lyle!!!

Sent from my WiiU

NokiUsernameHere

Okay,So I've decided to start over...Again. But this time,I've made a list of what meets the requirements for my next town and if it meets the requirements I'll be using it permanently. Before I start over though,I'll need someone to hold Pierce,Rodeo and Eugene for me,So that they aren't gone forever. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by NokiUsernameHere

Memaw1

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Okay,So I've decided to start over...Again. But this time,I've made a list of what meets the requirements for my next town and if it meets the requirements I'll be using it permanently. Before I start over though,I'll need someone to hold Pierce,Rodeo and Eugene for me,So that they aren't gone forever. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you changed your user Name from devious, what hap to bf devious if you start over lol. I have 9 villagers and 4 characters so room and noone will move

Stay on path, don't run

NokiUsernameHere

Memaw1 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I didn't know you changed your user Name from devious, what hap to bf devious if you start over lol. I have 9 villagers and 4 characters so room and noone will move

The BF Slot will be useless,And you'll have to delete it. However,You can re-add said person who has a new Save File once they get to visit you or you get to visit them.

Xyphon22

Does anyone know if the 7-11 items are orderable? I found one in one of my HHA homes today, but it said it was not for sale even though I've ordered lots of Japan only DLC before. So I don't know if they refurbished it or if for some reason the 7-11 items just can't be ordered.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

Obito_Sigma

Turnip Prices? Anybody, please? I spent a million bells on turnips!! DX

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter:

Obito_Sigma

I could really do with some great Turnip Prices right now. I'll give anyone with good turnip prices 200K!

Also, if anyone has a Pumpkin Pie. I have a Slushie Machine to trade for.

EDIT: I will make it 350K, plus I'll throw in the limited edition Slusjie Machine FOR FREE! I just need good Turnip Prices! You could timetravel or not! I don't care.

2nd EDIT: I am now willing to pay 400K Bells to anyone who has good Turnip Prices!! I have a moderate sized collection of rare items from the Fortune Cookies and other events that I might be willing to give away. I can't gurantee everything, but I'll give you a selection of Fortune Cookie prices and even the Slushie Machine that you could only get at a Nintendo Zone for a limited amount of time! The only catch is that you need to respond by 1:20 AM EST (which is the next ten minutes since I edited this message). I am really desperate after spending 1M on Turnips.

Edited on by Obito_Sigma

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Okay! Bought 50k worth of turnips. Now hopefully (when I get GTA V) I will be looking for turnip prices spiking.

Also annoyed you can't order the damn 7-11 items. Seriously not fair to those of us without one in our area!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic