3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,281 to 5,300 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,281. Posted:

Today was the first day since launch (just over 4 months) that I haven't played Animal Crossing. I feel a part of me is missing and my life is in disarray because of this. O:

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

5,282. Posted:

@BrittGOAL14: That's reassuring, I was beginning to wonder if the download game was a bit glitchy as I also tend to get dropped connection problems at arrival times when two or three folk come over to play. However, that's maybe down to several bodies all traveling in simultaneously.

Edited on by Mowzle

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,283. Posted:

Showtimeworthy wrote:

Hey all, New to the site and thread. Frind code info on sig😎

I added you on 3ds as friend. :)

My 3ds info is in my signature as well. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,284. Posted:

Rasher is camping out in my town! I love the pun of naming a pig Rasher so much I'm letting him come live in Salford. Too brilliant!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,285. Posted:

Something weird happened to me last night... I was playing AC:NL late last night. My guy was in his house. I was just moving some furniture around when I heard the doorbell ring. I was wearing headphones so I heard it clearly. I was like: "WHAT THE?!". Then I see a speech bubble flying across the top screen: "IS ANYBODY HOME!?". 5 seconds later, a villager named BlueBear walked in my home and dropped for a visit. It was soo random. She wasn't there long. She gave me a Retro TV, complimented my home, then she left. LOL I was so caught off guard by her random visit. XD I took pictures of every moment.

And yeah... Hamlet, a villager in my town, did give me a portrait of himself. He gave it to me after I gave him medicine when he was sick.

And am I the only one who wishes there was some cool snow resort in this game???? Like imagine a snow themed version of the island... you can snowboard, ski, drink cocoa, stay at this amazing hotel... you can upgrade it, play games with friends, find rare creatures....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,286. Posted:

@Blastoise-san That would be awesome!!!

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,287. Posted:

@Blastoise-san after your good friends with a villager they'll just randomly stop by like that.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,288. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@Blastoise-san That would be awesome!!!

IKR??? Oh, man... My head is spinning with how many ways Nintendo could use a snow resort for Animal Crossing U (LOL, this game is freaking inevitable). !!!!! Imagine if there was an actualy STORY to the snow resort... like the mayor of the snow resort is a GHOST... XD

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,289. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Blastoise-san after your good friends with a villager they'll just randomly stop by like that.

Really? That's great. BlueBear is definetly one of my favorite villagers. I would do anything for her in the game. She reminds me of Mitzi so much. Mitzi was a blue themed cat in Animal Crossing: GameCube version.

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,290. Posted:

Rasher is a pain in the donkey. Keeps saying the town is great, but has friends where he lives and will pass. Then says moving here is a huge pain.

Stupid cranky personality! MOVE TO SALFORD, BACON!!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Kwilliams27

5,291. Posted:

Showtimeworthy wrote:

Hey all, New to the site and thread. Frind code info on sig😎

Hi I am new as well I added you!

Kwilliams27

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0930-3679 | Twitter: kwilliams27

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,292. Posted:

Okay... Here is something else I noticed about AC:NL... My guy was in the Able Sisters clothing store. I was just changing clothes when I noticed something. Let's say there was a three-ball shirt in the store. My guy tried it on and when I said "I don't want it"... My guy went back to his regular clothes but in that brief animation scene... He made a FROWN... Has anyone else noticed this? I tried different clothes with my guy and don't buy them. He kept smiling like he didn't have a care in the world. But when it comes to certain clothes and hats... My guy makes a frown whenever I don't buy them... I wonder whats that about.

AuthorMessage

Kwilliams27

5,293. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Okay... Here is something else I noticed about AC:NL... My guy was in the Able Sisters clothing store. I was just changing clothes when I noticed something. Let's say there was a three-ball shirt in the store. My guy tried it on and when I said "I don't want it"... My guy went back to his regular clothes but in that brief animation scene... He made a FROWN... Has anyone else noticed this? I tried different clothes with my guy and don't buy them. He kept smiling like he didn't have a care in the world. But when it comes to certain clothes and hats... My guy makes a frown whenever I don't buy them... I wonder whats that about.

I haven't noticed this, but then again there are all kinds of little quirks in the game that make it unpredictable at times !

Can I add you?

Kwilliams27

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0930-3679 | Twitter: kwilliams27

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,294. Posted:

Kwilliams27 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I haven't noticed this, but then again there are all kinds of little quirks in the game that make it unpredictable at times !

Can I add you?

Yeah, totally! By the way... My real name is Morris and I'm 19! I just added you!

AuthorMessage

AJWolfTill

5,295. Posted:

Does anyone have a spare "welcome a friend" promotional code for this game. I just baught my girlfriend a 3dsXL and reckon she would love this game. If this is against the rules please don't hurt me : )

AJWolfTill

Nintendo Network ID: NonaryGamer

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

5,296. Posted:

I'm going to create hard to get flowers that I'll distribute soon. Purple panties, blue roses and blue violets. The grass in my town is starting to slowly grow back too, as I noticed when I looked at a few photos and did a comparison on my PC. No more detouring grass before winter! :)

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

5,297. Posted:

Eloise is FINALLY moving out. Anyone want her? I'll be TTing her out in an hour.

Edit: Nvm about Eloise,I gotta make room for Margie so she's gonna have to go.

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Rasher is a pain in the donkey. Keeps saying the town is great, but has friends where he lives and will pass. Then says moving here is a huge pain.

Stupid cranky personality! MOVE TO SALFORD, BACON!!!

BACON?!?!?! WHERE?!?!?!?! :O

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

5,298. Posted:

I finally got my police station today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stupid villagers can't seem to recommend anything but bridges and benches :( ah well I think it might be time to start working on that lighthouse....

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

5,299. Posted:

Does anyone have Turnip Prices over 200 Bells? I need to sell some Turnips,But I can't find anyone with high enough Turnip Prices sadly. :|
Edit: A nice person on TBT let me sell turnips in their town! :)

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,300. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm going to create hard to get flowers that I'll distribute soon. Purple panties, blue roses and blue violets. The grass in my town is starting to slowly grow back too, as I noticed when I looked at a few photos and did a comparison on my PC. No more detouring grass before winter! :)

Purple Panties, eh? Hahaha.

BrittGOAL14