Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 5,908

Memaw1

RevolverLink wrote:

I am not happy with how much of my grass has given way to dirt; my town in City Folk turning into an ugly dirt bowl was maybe the biggest reason why I stopped playing that game.

Does anyone have any tips for undoing the desertification of my town?

Make paths for those lines you walk all the time, then plant flowers on the dirt and grass will grow. Don't run

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

banana87

@Blastoise-san — I think the charm of New Leaf and really any Animal Crossing game is that there is no clear cut story. It's a sort of life simulation, only much more fantastic, what with animals as your neighbors. The point is to relax, man. Some games don't have stories: you get to MAKE the story.

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0...

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

If you want stories, read a book. If you want to play a fun, relaxing game that can help show off your creativity and imagination, Play Animal Crossing!!!

Pokefanmum82

Did anyone else know that there's a new present through spotpass? It is a full moon vanity. I just got it today

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

bezerker99

mumof3kids82 wrote:

Did anyone else know that there's a new present through spotpass? It is a full moon vanity. I just got it today

Pete delivered mine on Thursday. That was the actual day of the Full Moon (aka Autumn Moon in the game).

Mk_II

banana87 wrote:

Some games don't have stories: you get to MAKE the story.

indeed.. i like to think of AC:NL as those old-fashioned Lego sets where all you got was assorted bricks in 3 colours. That and some imagination was enough to build a space rocket, a racecar or a fire station.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

BrittGOAL14

Gracie has done her final check... She's opening a store in Salford! ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@BrittGOAL14 LUCKY!!! I haven't gotten her once!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

CorrosiveStorm1

IM going to get animal crossing new leaf so friend me if u want to play with me

Games animal crossing new leaf - games that im going to get later on new super smash bros 3ds, Pokemon X- selling Kid icarus uprising

3DS Friend Code: 1392-5202-9861

Katts-TownLight

Question: Over a month ago, when I first started playing, one of my villagers (Rodney) said he was leaving and I told him to stay. Since then, I've come to really dislike him and I want him to move out. Is that possible, to get him to move after telling him to stay? Is there a certain amount of time I need to wait before he'll wanna move? I've been bullying him (hitting w/ net, pushing around, opening packages) but he only gets upset temporarily and then seems fine again.
Help?

Katts-TownLight

Memaw1

Katts-TownLight wrote:

Question: Over a month ago, when I first started playing, one of my villagers (Rodney) said he was leaving and I told him to stay. Since then, I've come to really dislike him and I want him to move out. Is that possible, to get him to move after telling him to stay? Is there a certain amount of time I need to wait before he'll wanna move? I've been bullying him (hitting w/ net, pushing around, opening packages) but he only gets upset temporarily and then seems fine again.
Help?

I tried that w phoebe and Elise and finally just had to wait till their time came around, once you tell them ok though, don't talk to them again, or a lot of times they change their mind

Stay on path, don't run

Pokefanmum82

I have two of mine moving out this week. I'm getting rid of Mott and Annabelle. I will be happy when they are gone.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

bezerker99

I've decided to not have any of my animal neighbors move out. As annoying as some of them are, I can't risk having some new animal move into town only to move right on top of a pathway and possibly taking out some of my Perfect Cherry trees in the process.

Just last week, Rocket decided to move out and she is probably the lamest neighbor you can have in the game. I was elated that she was going to go and I gladly endorsed it. When she moved, Ed - the horse, moved in and put his house right in the middle of a carefully crafted tile pathway, along with taking out two perfect cherry trees and my nice flower garden. Instead of having a nice pathway and stuff, I have this stupid house that I can't get rid of.

Again...I refuse to have anyone else leave. I've put too many hours into this game creating paths and such that revolve around the existing houses. I can't afford to have my town destroyed by the other animals who move in.

Edited on by bezerker99

Memaw1

I think on Halloween we should dress up, open our gates, put unwanted items on station path so we can trick or treat

Stay on path, don't run

Blast

Katts-TownLight wrote:

Help?

Don't play the game for 3 days straight and when you turn it back on.... Some villager will appraoch you and talk about leaving. It always happen to me. Somedays I just don't feel like playing AC: NL. I don't touch it for a few days and when I turn it back on... One of my favorite villagers is always "threatening" me to leave just because I wasn't playing. LOL. They are always like: "I'm getting tired of Sinnoh! I wanna go somewhere else!'. I'm like, "Ummm.....no."

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

HandheldGuru97

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Muffy is finally moving out of my town. No offense to her, but she isn't my favorite villager and I'll be glad when she has packed up and left in 5 days

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

CorrosiveStorm1

Can some1 add me i want to play online

Games animal crossing new leaf - games that im going to get later on new super smash bros 3ds, Pokemon X- selling Kid icarus uprising

3DS Friend Code: 1392-5202-9861

CrazyOtto

September's coming to a close soon, which means once October 1st hits, alot of summer catches will be going off-season, this is the month-switch where by far the most catchables go off-season.

The following will go off-season:

FISH

• Arapaima
  • Blue Marlin
  • Butterfly Fish
  • Clownfsh
  • Dorado
  • Gar
  • Hammerhead Shark
  • King Salmon
  • Nibble Fish
  • Ocean Sunfish
  • Puffer Fish
  • Saddled Bichir
  • Salmon
  • Saw Shark
  • Shark
  • Soft-shelled Turtle
  • Surgeonfish

BUGS

• Agrias Butterfly
  • Birdwing Butterfly
  • Common Butterfly
  • Diving Beetle
  • Emperor Butterfly
  • Fruit Beetle
  • Goliath Beetle
  • Grasshopper
  • Latern Fly
  • Moth
  • Mosquito
  • Oak Silk Moth
  • Peacock Butterfly
  • Pondskater
  • Rainbow Stag
  • Raja Brooke Butterfly
  • Scorpion
  • Snail
  • Tiger Butterfly
  • Walker Cicada
  • Walking Leaf
  • Yellow Butterfly

SEAFOOD

• Horseshoe Crab
  • Tiger Prawn

Most summertime catchables were are also catchable in September.

Only a very few catchables go in-season starting October:

FISH

• Dab
  • Yellow Perch

BUGS

• Bagworm
  • Ladybug

SEAFOOD

• none

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

ramstrong

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Gracie has done her final check... She's opening a store in Salford! ^.^

Can you tell me exactly what she said? On her third check, she said that she went from "indecision to a decision." She never said anything about opening a store. Do I get her, or will there be more checks?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Mk_II

AFAIK there are four fashion checks in total; i'm up for #3 today.

Question for the ACNL guru's: i've got a bald spot in my town. There used to be a house there but the villager moved out. Now i can't seem to grow trees on that spot. What's up with that?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic