3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,221 to 5,240 of 5,966

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,221. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

decided to chopp down all my fruit trees and plant perfect fruit in there place. Im tired of bug hunting on the island. selling perfect sounds easier and less time consuming. ^_^ Im back every1. a lil early i know. Gonna be offering big bells when im ready to sell my fruit heh.

Lol bug hunting get's old but only takes 20 mins each trip so it isn't to bad. 7 to 10 pm each night at island lol bug hunting already got gold badge on 1st character in game using other 3 characters now to do bug hunting figure if gonna bug hunt might as well use different characters & let them get the badges as oppose to the same character every night lol.

Thanx for tip on perfect fruit btw will have to try that with planting ten perfect fruit trees. I have perfect oranges btw. :P I have around 7 or 8 perfect fruit trees planted (oranges). :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,222. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Any Autumn events confirmed for NL?

Halloween
ThanksGiving
Christmas

They under different names in ACNL guide but same holiday's I think easter its called Bunny Day in guide lol I can't remember have to look in ACNL guide later. :D

Pretty sure there's something different for each month though in guide. Have to check guide though later bought it same time as game back in june. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Liltiki

5,223. Posted:

@ELI-ASH you haven't been around for awhile. Nice to see you.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

5,224. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

decided to chopp down all my fruit trees and plant perfect fruit in there place. Im tired of bug hunting on the island. selling perfect sounds easier and less time consuming. ^_^ Im back every1. a lil early i know. Gonna be offering big bells when im ready to sell my fruit heh.

Thanx for tip on perfect fruit btw will have to try that with planting ten perfect fruit trees. I have perfect oranges btw. :P I have around 7 or 8 perfect fruit trees planted (oranges). :D

I have 50 perfect pear trees planted on the north east corner. :)
I think I have enough space for one hundred more, for a total of 150 trees. That would be packing them tight, but still leave enough space so I can harvest them easy without constant looking due to tree cover. I'll stick with 50 trees, though, because the payoff isn't that much.

Remember that perfect fruit does not sell as much in town as it is in other town. So, unless I go to another town, it's not worth much. Divide the figure by 3 (fruit comes after 3 days), subtract the cost of axes (assuming you'll have enough) you'll need to chop down dead trees, and suddenly it's not very attractive anymore.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Gregor

5,225. Posted:

@ELI-ASH
Thanks for the advice but I'm setting the game down for a while.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,226. Posted:

@ramstrong Yup going to other town is what im planning. I counted about 600k per 16 full baskets. If you sell on other towns.
@Liltiki Thanks i was doing an RE6 event. i didn't win do got to 2nd place >.<

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,227. Posted:

All these awesome events and exclusive furniture make me want to Time Travel... must... resist... urge... to... collect... Jingle... and.... Spooky... series...

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Liltiki

5,228. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

All these awesome events and exclusive furniture make me want to Time Travel... must... resist... urge... to... collect... Jingle... and.... Spooky... series...

I've played every version of this game. Always used to time travel. This will totally ruin the experience for you. The 3ds is the only one I haven't TT on and it keeps me surprised and interested. I even used to hack. Never again.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,229. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Finally got my Golden Axe! Now I can automatically replace dead trees ^_^

How?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,230. Posted:

Liltiki wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I've played every version of this game. Always used to time travel. This will totally ruin the experience for you. The 3ds is the only one I haven't TT on and it keeps me surprised and interested. I even used to hack. Never again.

Lololo skyward, I've had the same thought, I only time travel by a couple of hours

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Nardar

5,231. Posted:

Does anyone know if the Moon from the Space series made it n New Leaf? It is the only item I need from that theme if it is.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,232. Posted:

@Memaw1 well the golden axe never breaks so i can cut the tree and plant a new 1 right away when i get a dead tree. ^_^

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Garay

5,233. Posted:

@Nardar Yes the moon is in New Leaf, as a spotlight item.

Hooked with AC:NL, yet finds time for other games.
Dream Address (AC:NL): 4800-2737-5140.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9224-0196

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,234. Posted:

Help? They're complaining about the cleanliness of the town and I can't find anything. If anyone's on I'll open my gate... Only have a week left on perfect town and really don't want to lose the day.

I will pay you 100k to figure out what is wrong with the "cleanliness" of Salford. Not a scam. I'm annoyed and desperate.

Edited on by BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

5,235. Posted:

I got the character I always wanted; LUCKY!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure he's a mummy dog because of his house,check it out:
Untitled

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,236. Posted:

programmerpro wrote:

I got the character I always wanted; LUCKY!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure he's a mummy dog because of his house,check it out:
Untitled

So jealous.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,237. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I will pay you 100k to figure out what is wrong with the "cleanliness" of Salford. Not a scam. I'm annoyed and desperate.

It means there are too much Items on the ground and there may be Trash buried or in the water.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,238. Posted:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

It means there are too much Items on the ground and there may be Trash buried or in the water.

Yeah, I've had the same things on the ground since I got PT status and then picked up a dandelion this morning. Now I have no idea what the problem is. Fished for 2 hours. Nothing.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,239. Posted:

Problem solved thanks to @DeviousCrossing. I think that last silver slingshot I shot down earlier caused the issue. Thanks!

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,240. Posted:

There is one incredibly adorable villager in my town that I love with all my heart: Bluebear. Enough. Said. :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9