Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 5,908

Mk_II

if you get a communication error with Nintendo Zone hotspots, just try again a couple of times. And sometimes staff forgets to switch it on

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

BrittGOAL14

Caught my first pike today. Hopefully I'll get some more new ones tomorrow.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

bezerker99

Well, I've concluded that every McDonald's in my city works as a successful Street Pass Relay Station.................................................except the one a half mile from my work. I get nothing every time I go there. Not sure what's up with that.

Memaw1

Gustoff wrote:

@banana87
LOL !!!

@ToAnyone
Has anybody else been having trouble with downloading the free DLC from Nintendo Zones? I have two local zones close to my house where i've downloaded DLC for AC:NL before and this last time i went for the Afternoon Tea Set, both Zones gave me a communication error. A real bummer since i missed out on that DLC. Hope i can get the new DLC available now....

I changed my router name (SSID) from Home1 to BestBuy. It makes no difference what name your router goes by, and now I am a Nintendo zone, I just have to go to my post office. Got this from the Nintendo site

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

Memaw1

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone
Has anybody else been having trouble with downloading the free DLC from Nintendo Zones? I have two local zones close to my house where i've downloaded DLC for AC:NL before and this last time i went for the Afternoon Tea Set, both Zones gave me a communication error. A real bummer since i missed out on that DLC. Hope i can get the new DLC available now....

Have you tried visiting McDonald's? I was able to download two special items over the course of several weeks from there. However, I got nothing but Communication Error when trying this at BestBuy.

Read my post, it works!

Stay on path, don't run

bezerker99

Memaw1 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone

Have you tried visiting McDonald's? I was able to download two special items over the course of several weeks from there. However, I got nothing but Communication Error when trying this at BestBuy.

Read my post, it works!

I don't have a personal computer at home and thus cannot change my router's settings.

For as small a city that I live in I get StreetPasses pretty regularly. And now I am getting them at McDonald's locations except for this one in particular right down the street from where I work. Its just weird lol.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Edited on by bezerker99

Blast

I just got all of the comedic facial expressions from Dr. Shrunk aka Dr. My Jokes Suck. Man, I wish this game had a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I upgraded my house to a size that I like and filled it with furniture that I like. What do I do now? Oh, yeah. That's right. Go the island and play mini games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Memaw1

bezerker99 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Gustoff wrote:

@ToAnyone

Read my post, it works!

I don't have a personal computer at home and thus cannot change my router's settings.

For as small a city that I live in I get StreetPasses pretty regularly. And now I am getting them at McDonald's locations except for this one in particular right down the street from where I work. Its just weird lol.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Well since I'm a Nintendo zone you should be able to go to my post office, we'll try it oct 1 when new month comes , don't think anything has been available since afternoon tea set and slushie machine (have extra slushie machine by the way

Stay on path, don't run

Memaw1

Blastoise-san wrote:

I just got all of the comedic facial expressions from Dr. Shrunk aka Dr. My Jokes Suck. Man, I wish this game had a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I upgraded my house to a size that I like and filled it with furniture that I like. What do I do now? Oh, yeah. That's right. Go the island and play mini games.

You can start a new person, that's what I did and am making the houses I want to make, currently have 4 characters, it's fun! Get Sahara 4x etc.
Have a rustic, antique, 1/2 way harmonious and beginning toy shop

Stay on path, don't run

kkslider5552000

Ok, I can add watching shooting stars to my short list of "good uses of 3D on the 3DS". That was oddly relaxing. Fitting considering the game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NightmareXIV

Wow It's been a while since I've been on.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

Memaw1

I use a ipad for this site, and yesterday the type on this site only changed to huge, anyone else have this? It's not in settings to change unless I make all type tiny to get this one normal

Stay on path, don't run

Xyphon22

I really hate the Bug-Off. How can it be this difficult to NOT win?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

Got on at 5.41 and totally forgot about the Bug-Off. Thankfully I had enough time to run to the island and get a quick beetle. Phew.

I GOT THE GOLDEN WATERING CAN!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Xyphon22 wrote:

I really hate the Bug-Off. How can it be this difficult to NOT win?

Yeah... That does need some tweaking.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

SkywardLink98

Memaw1 wrote:

I changed my router name (SSID) from Home1 to BestBuy. It makes no difference what name your router goes by, and now I am a Nintendo zone, I just have to go to my post office. Got this from the Nintendo site

Is that all you have to do? Does it have to be unencrypted or anything like that?

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Memaw1

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Is that all you have to do? Does it have to be unencrypted or anything like that?

Nope, my router was termed home1 to identify it, called AT&T and they said you can change the name to hoochie coochie if u want lol, the name does not affect your password, IP address etc. so I changed it to BestBuy, spelled like that. Have gotton everything since then.
This was in some Nintendo article I read

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

Memaw1

Anyone use an ipad to get this site? I updated to 7.0 and now only the forum is huge letters, can't reduce it

Stay on path, don't run

RevolverLink

I am not happy with how much of my grass has given way to dirt; my town in City Folk turning into an ugly dirt bowl was maybe the biggest reason why I stopped playing that game.

Does anyone have any tips for undoing the desertification of my town?

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic