3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 521 to 540 of 5,967

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

521. Posted:

I just think they need to come out with it already.We've been waiting for it for years.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

NintendoFlow

522. Posted:

Im going insane. I played wild world recently a few hours ago. After watching all this gameplay on new Leaf, wild world doesnt interest me anymore... I cant wait for new leaf <3 finally back on handhelds!!!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290 | Twitter: ChuloJS

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

523. Posted:

@NintendoFlow..... Finally? Inbetween Wild World and New Leaf there was 1 other Animal Crossing. 1. And it was on the Wii.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

524. Posted:

Each day is slowly creeping by...why don't we have a release date yet? It pains me...

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

525. Posted:

Yeah, I just want a release date. Korea already has one. They can have it early, just tell us when we're gonna get it. :(

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

526. Posted:

While it is a bit questionable that we haven't gotten a release date to the biggest 3DS game so far in Japan (and it's a series that's proven to be successful here to) but Animal Crossing games have got to be the most difficult games to translate, at least compared to anything else Nintendo has published.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

527. Posted:

For obvious reasons of course.

I suppose I'm just being a little impatient. :D

Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

528. Posted:

I'll be happy with just a release date.

That's all the fans have been asking for. At least on every video gaming website I've been on so far is just the release date.

Even on gamestop's site people are writing under the preview section of the game animal crossing 3ds asking for just the just release date alone.

I don't understand why it's so hard for nintendo just to just give a release date on this game. Besides from saying 1Q or 2Q of 2013 that doesn't tell the fans anything.

It's great that Korea gets the game early. How about giving america & europe at least the release date though. Or better yet a demo of animal crossing 3ds to mess around with in the e-shop to at least keep us entertained. They gave us two preview videos on AC:NL - 3DS back in 2011 & that's it not a word since then.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

529. Posted:

no pls no demo. the development /translation would take even longer than. i read interviews from several developers that making a demo isnt as simple as most people think.

i just hope it comes soon. i wouldnt be happy if they give us a release date for december. "second quarter" sounds way better to me ;)

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

530. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

While it is a bit questionable that we haven't gotten a release date to the biggest 3DS game so far in Japan (and it's a series that's proven to be successful here to) but Animal Crossing games have got to be the most difficult games to translate, at least compared to anything else Nintendo has published.

While Animal Crossing does have a good amount of translating, it doesn't compare to the likes of Fire Emblem, Pokemon or Nintendo's other RPG genre based games. (The Legend of Zelda is a big one too nowadays.)

Maybe it's due to the fact I've played each game to death, but I've encountered repeated text hundreds upon hundreds of times.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

531. Posted:

@Barbiegurl If they don't know when they'll be done, they won't give a release date. You've seen what happens with many games given solid release dates too quickly, they get pushed back, disappointing many people.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

532. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Barbiegurl If they don't know when they'll be done, they won't give a release date. You've seen what happens with many games given solid release dates too quickly, they get pushed back, disappointing many people.

Animal Crossing is obviously done. I'm also pretty sure Nintendo is nearly finished with the English translation. The only reason it has yet to be released is because Nintendo wants to space its game's release dates so they sell better.

So what you should've said was: Nintendo will release Animal Crossing when it's good and ready to. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

533. Posted:

@Cactus I didn't really know what the status on New Leaf was(besides that it was finished), I was just talking in general.
But yeah Cactus is right, they'll do it when they're ready.:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

534. Posted:

Nintendo made an announcement for many games and their release dates, yet Animal Crossing is still nowhere to be seen.

This is very upsetting.

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

535. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Nintendo made an announcement for many games and their release dates, yet Animal Crossing is still nowhere to be seen.

This is very upsetting.

This makes me sad. It is the game I want most this year. Painfully disappointing...
Untitled

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Emaan

536. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

This is very upsetting.

The announcement was for Q1 games. We already knew we were most likely getting this game in Q2 of the year. I'm guessing sometime around April or May. I bet they're nearing completion with the localization but might be pushing it back slightly, to space out the releases.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

537. Posted:

UGH. I mean, I'll get Luigi's Mansion 2 but come ooooooooooooooon.

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

538. Posted:

LinandKo youtube user have been doing youtube video's on animal crossing 3ds! :D

Lookey:

Animal Crossing - 3DS Video:

Wow! Look at this by: WiiFolderJosh

Cooooool..... :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Emaan

539. Posted:

/me shields eyes from spoilers :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

540. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

/me shields eyes from spoilers :O

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus