Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 5,918

DarkLight

I'll be glad if in February, we get a Nintendo Direct of Quarter 2, and hopefully Animal Crossing is in it with an exact release date.

Getting:
ACNL, LMDM, Pokemon

Nintengirl

I'm gonna be buying a 32 GB SD card to hold all my pictures of this game. And sadly, I've already seen a LOT of spoilers by reading this blog>>> http://www.sosostris.com/ The game will still be fun though.

Edited on by Nintengirl

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

zoroarkrules25

I thought it was coming out in march. I must have been wrong, i hope it does though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Marakuto

I'm going to be generous and help people with making their towns look beautiful. I did it on WW & CF before with a group of people and I'll be happy to give support, when this game comes out. Apparently I heard this, but, does this game use play coins?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

ClassicJetterz

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@ClassicJetterz

I have an 8 gb sd card for my 3ds too. I got style savvy downloaded on sd card & its 10,000 blocks they said animal crossing - 3ds is only going to be around 8,000 blocks plus i cleared alot of music off my sd card & my sd card has a ton of space on it now. 30,000 blocks open plus gonna delete a few more songs off.

I got two 8 gb sd cards so gonna use one for 3dsware & the other for 3ds retail/download games lol.

Just out of curiousity how much does a 32 gb sd card cost? Was gonna look into getting one for my 3ds at some point but figured I use the sd cards I already have first the other two I have are 2 gb sd cards lol. I got 4 sd cards all together. Two 8 gb sd cards & two 2 gb sd cards.
)

I went to Wal-Mart and they were having a big sale on Sandisk SD cards so I got a 32 GB card for $25.

They usually cost around $35 in my area.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

GamecubeMan

I dont know about you guys, but I intend to make a file were Im going to be a good mayor and another to be a horrible mayor >:3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

GamecubeMan wrote:

I dont know about you guys, but I intend to make a file were Im going to be a good mayor and another to be a horrible mayor >:3

Can you have multiple towns on one 3DS game card?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Dynetheous

@Chrono_Cross No, just one one town, the first character you make is the mayor and the other 3 are just residents. So I would think you would have to erase the data and make a new mayor for you to have a new town

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

SarcasticWisdom

Zephren wrote:

@Chrono_Cross No, just one one town, the first character you make is the mayor and the other 3 are just residents. So I would think you would have to erase the data and make a new mayor for you to have a new town

Well if you guys still have your 2 GB SD Card, just put your 'bad mayor' town on that! :3

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

Spoony_Tech

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@ClassicJetterz

I have an 8 gb sd card for my 3ds too. I got style savvy downloaded on sd card & its 10,000 blocks they said animal crossing - 3ds is only going to be around 8,000 blocks plus i cleared alot of music off my sd card & my sd card has a ton of space on it now. 30,000 blocks open plus gonna delete a few more songs off.

I got two 8 gb sd cards so gonna use one for 3dsware & the other for 3ds retail/download games lol.

Just out of curiousity how much does a 32 gb sd card cost? Was gonna look into getting one for my 3ds at some point but figured I use the sd cards I already have first the other two I have are 2 gb sd cards lol. I got 4 sd cards all together. Two 8 gb sd cards & two 2 gb sd cards.
)

I went to Wal-Mart and they were having a big sale on Sandisk SD cards so I got a 32 GB card for $25.

They usually cost around $35 in my area.

I just picked up a 32 gig myself from Radio Shack. 25$ as well. I now have over 200,000 blocks.

Anywho I haven't played Animal Crossing since the cube days and got really burnt out on it. However I'm starting to get the itch for this one and will more then likely pick it up. It looks like lots of fun but I don't want it to take away all my gaming time like it did before. This one is going to be brutal on my gaming habits for sure!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dynetheous

@SarcasticWisdom Ill probably do that too! :3
I think that they need to come up with a release date now, cause i cant wait anymore for this game!!

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Arren

Everyone's talking about bigger SD cards! I might have to pick up an 8GB/16GB. Are there preferred ones for the 3DS? I want to pick this game up but does it have to play like ur walking on a roll of toilet paper? Its reminding me to wipe, though. No stinky butt.

Arren

Spoony_Tech

Just out of curiosity. Does anybody know how many blocks the Japanese version is?

Sorry if this is been asked.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

i heared it was under 1gb

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

ClassicJetterz

If I recall, NintendoLife posted a news bulletin that it was 2 GB to download.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Spoony_Tech

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i heared it was under 1gb

After some research I found out it was 8192. That's right about where Fire Emblem is! This 2 dl's alone will run me just over 16k. I hope these game don't get too much bigger!

They also mentioned more in game content that could take up more space.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DarkLight

It might be more with more languages the game has. These types of games has alot of text...

But this is only in theory, as it might be a 4mb(JP)-10mb(EUR) difference.

Getting:
ACNL, LMDM, Pokemon

RodSD64

Still playin City Folk!!

RodSD64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic