Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 5,908

NonEpicMushroom

@Memaw1 Can you open your town and add me back..? My FC is 2466-1703-8482. Add me back and open your town we could do some swaps if you would like to.

NonEpicMushroom

Noonch

Memaw1 wrote:

Noonch wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Anyone know of a good online guide. Used thonky.com, moridb, wki guide, and all differ as far as which furniture goes to which theme. Have 4 characters, w rustic, harmonious, antique and toy shop, but can't for ex pinpoint if totems are rustic or harmonious, if classic is none or harmonious etc

I have the actual Prima guide. All of the poles/totems are Rustic theme.

Ty momo, what is classic if you dont mind, til I get guide

Classic stuff is all trendy. I finally hit 1,770,000 hha points today so I'm done being a slave to Lyle!!!

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

JunkosBoobies

Okay,So I've decided to start over...Again. But this time,I've made a list of what meets the requirements for my next town and if it meets the requirements I'll be using it permanently. Before I start over though,I'll need someone to hold Pierce,Rodeo and Eugene for me,So that they aren't gone forever. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Memaw1

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Okay,So I've decided to start over...Again. But this time,I've made a list of what meets the requirements for my next town and if it meets the requirements I'll be using it permanently. Before I start over though,I'll need someone to hold Pierce,Rodeo and Eugene for me,So that they aren't gone forever. PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you changed your user Name from devious, what hap to bf devious if you start over lol. I have 9 villagers and 4 characters so room and noone will move

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

JunkosBoobies

Memaw1 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I didn't know you changed your user Name from devious, what hap to bf devious if you start over lol. I have 9 villagers and 4 characters so room and noone will move

The BF Slot will be useless,And you'll have to delete it. However,You can re-add said person who has a new Save File once they get to visit you or you get to visit them.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Does anyone know if the 7-11 items are orderable? I found one in one of my HHA homes today, but it said it was not for sale even though I've ordered lots of Japan only DLC before. So I don't know if they refurbished it or if for some reason the 7-11 items just can't be ordered.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ELI-ASH

@Xyphon22 Nope you can't order 7-11 set, well only item in the set you can. The "Clerks shirt"

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Obito_Sigma

Turnip Prices? Anybody, please? I spent a million bells on turnips!! DX

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Obito_Sigma

I could really do with some great Turnip Prices right now. I'll give anyone with good turnip prices 200K!

Also, if anyone has a Pumpkin Pie. I have a Slushie Machine to trade for.

EDIT: I will make it 350K, plus I'll throw in the limited edition Slusjie Machine FOR FREE! I just need good Turnip Prices! You could timetravel or not! I don't care.

2nd EDIT: I am now willing to pay 400K Bells to anyone who has good Turnip Prices!! I have a moderate sized collection of rare items from the Fortune Cookies and other events that I might be willing to give away. I can't gurantee everything, but I'll give you a selection of Fortune Cookie prices and even the Slushie Machine that you could only get at a Nintendo Zone for a limited amount of time! The only catch is that you need to respond by 1:20 AM EST (which is the next ten minutes since I edited this message). I am really desperate after spending 1M on Turnips.

Edited on by Obito_Sigma

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Okay! Bought 50k worth of turnips. Now hopefully (when I get GTA V) I will be looking for turnip prices spiking.

Also annoyed you can't order the damn 7-11 items. Seriously not fair to those of us without one in our area!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Can you get the 7-11 items at any 7-11? I thought is was a Japan only thing. I don't have one near me, I'm just wondering after the last comment.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ELI-ASH

@Xyphon22 Nope only Japan 7-11 locations and they were distributed like the DLC here. First 1 item then the next 1.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Mk_II

From today till the end of this month the Game Mania shops in the Netherlands and Belgium offer their last "unique" DLC item; a double-necked electric guitar. Don't miss it!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Memaw1

Xyphon22 wrote:

Does anyone know if the 7-11 items are orderable? I found one in one of my HHA homes today, but it said it was not for sale even though I've ordered lots of Japan only DLC before. So I don't know if they refurbished it or if for some reason the 7-11 items just can't be ordered.

Don't know if sunrise lamp is part of set, have it and its orderable

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

banana87

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Dude, Rodeo is moving from my town TODAY! You gonna be able to take him?

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0...

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

Some catchables went off season after yesterday while some new ones came in today.

The following are now off season:

FISH

• Crawfish
  • Sweetfish
  • Eel
  • Piranha
  • Arowana

BUGS

• none

SEAFOOD

• Flatworm
  • Sea Grapes
  • Sea Urichin

It seems that they decided to make the summer fish of Animal Forest 64 only found in the first half of September in New Leaf but you still can catch most other summer fish and bugs until September ends.

The following went in season today:

FISH

• Mitten Crab

BUGS

• none

SEAFOOD

• Octopus
  • Spiny Lobster
  • Sweet Shrimp

Coincidentally in real life, yesterday was the last day my ice cream place was open for the season, and my county fair started today.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

JunkosBoobies

banana87 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Dude, Rodeo is moving from my town TODAY! You gonna be able to take him?

I MAY be,Sorta busy today so...What time tonight?

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

CrazyOtto

Don't catch anymore "fish" from holding ponds, you'll reel up nothing but trash now that crawfish just went off season!

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Mk_II

FISH Mitten Crab

Caught my first salmon today... should that not be on your list too?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic