Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,181 to 5,200 of 5,951

AuthorMessage

Prayer

5,181. Posted:

Koenyo wrote:

Prayer wrote:

CharmingBear wrote:

I have a free download code from the Welcome a Friend promotion. You're only eligible if you have registered a 3DS XL after August 8th, I think it's Europe only also.

Here is the code: Ck8Ptj4d2BCU3aErYPSLhXUj

Enjoy the free game.

PS: When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others.

Just registered here to give you a thousand thanks :D You just saved me 35 pounds!

Can you give me the code you got. Like CharmingBear said "When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others."

Hi, I didnt get any code :( But i might be able to get another one for you if you havent already. sorry for the late response.

Prayer

AuthorMessage

Prayer

5,182. Posted:

Koenyo wrote:

Prayer wrote:

CharmingBear wrote:

I have a free download code from the Welcome a Friend promotion. You're only eligible if you have registered a 3DS XL after August 8th, I think it's Europe only also.

Here is the code: Ck8Ptj4d2BCU3aErYPSLhXUj

Enjoy the free game.

PS: When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others.

Just registered here to give you a thousand thanks :D You just saved me 35 pounds!

Can you give me the code you got. Like CharmingBear said "When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others."

Hi, I didnt get any code :( But i might be able to get another one for you if you havent already. sorry for the late response.

Edit: I got one from a friend, just mention me and ill send it to you cause for the love of life i cant find the pm option on this forum lol :)

Edited on by Prayer

Prayer

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,183. Posted:

I'm gonna love this game alot more when it hits Winter. Can you imagine how beautiful this game will look when its SNOWING? ^.^

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

sharkemon

5,184. Posted:

Some stuff seems to be taking a long time to happen. That guy in Re-tail is STILL asleep after playing the game for 2 weeks. I really would like the second floor of the museum as well. And a sling shot haha. Although on the plus side, Nookling Junction is getting remodeled starting tomorrow.

Oh and I now have the QR code sewing machine in Able Sisters, meaning I now have a Snorlax shirt. Awesome.

Edited on by sharkemon

Nintendo Network ID: sharkemon
3DS XL Friend Code: 4356-0310-3357

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 7000-2805-8895

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

5,185. Posted:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

Nintendofan134 wrote:

Going to get a Police Station tomorrow! :D

Cool. Tell me your FC and I'll add you soon. And I'll tell you my FC. Let me visit your town, wanna see the police station.

Sure.What's your FC?

Fred 4 President 2016 :3
Are you human? Yes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Grove Street 4 Life
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got TBT.
Who cares about Gioku when you have My Little Pony? :P

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967

AuthorMessage

KryptoKrunch

5,186. Posted:

Frenzy wrote:

Some stuff seems to be taking a long time to happen. That guy in Re-tail is STILL asleep after playing the game for 2 weeks. I really would like the second floor of the museum as well. And a sling shot haha. Although on the plus side, Nookling Junction is getting remodeled starting tomorrow.

Oh and I now have the QR code sewing machine in Able Sisters, meaning I now have a Snorlax shirt. Awesome.

It took longer than 2 weeks for Cyrus to wake up in my game(I'm guessing around a month or so after playing each day). In order for the 2nd floor of the Museum to be opened, you must donate at least one bug, fish, fossil and artwork. As for the slingshot, you should be able to buy it when Nooking's Junction gets re-modeled the first time(it get re-modeled quite a bit).

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

5,187. Posted:

Ahh forgot to get the gift from Isabelle yesterday for Labor Day. D; what was it anyway?

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,188. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

Ahh forgot to get the gift from Isabelle yesterday for Labor Day. D; what was it anyway?

I got a Picnic Basket. I don't have a picture of it though.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,189. Posted:

Ok, what am I doing wrong. Went to bestbuy, went to Nintendo zone, said about the teaset, saved the page. Couldn't connect to Internet at bestbuy, wouldn't work, so came home, went to post office, and nothing's there?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,190. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

Ok, what am I doing wrong. Went to bestbuy, went to Nintendo zone, said about the teaset, saved the page. Couldn't connect to Internet at bestbuy, wouldn't work, so came home, went to post office, and nothing's there?

I've been to my Best Buy store three times now and the exact same thing happens to me. It never connects to the internet or Nintendo Zone. I had to go to a McDonald's and use their Nintendo Zone to get the special Animal Crossing item.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,191. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Has anyone gotten the special items from BestBuy / NintendoZone?

I went to BestBuy over the weekend and went to speak with Pelly (or is it Polly?) in the Post Office. I asked her about a present and it started connecting me to the internet.

That's when it did nothing. All it said for about 10 minutes was "Checking the internet". It never gave me an error message (which it will do if you aren't near the Nintendo Zone) but yet it never gave me the special present.

BTW, this is the 2nd time I've attempted to get a special present from going into BestBuy.

@Memaw1 - Here's where I actually posted about my issues with Best Buy a month or so ago.

Also, quoting self FTW!!!!~ :o

Edited on by bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,192. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I went to BestBuy over the weekend and went to speak with Pelly (or is it Polly?) in the Post Office. I asked her about a present and it started connecting me to the internet.

That's when it did nothing. All it said for about 10 minutes was "Checking the internet". It never gave me an error message (which it will do if you aren't near the Nintendo Zone) but yet it never gave me the special present.

BTW, this is the 2nd time I've attempted to get a special present from going into BestBuy.

@Memaw1 - Here's where I actually posted about my issues with Best Buy a month or so ago.

Hmmm, I'll try McDonald's I guess

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

sharkemon

5,193. Posted:

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Frenzy wrote:

It took longer than 2 weeks for Cyrus to wake up in my game(I'm guessing around a month or so after playing each day). In order for the 2nd floor of the Museum to be opened, you must donate at least one bug, fish, fossil and artwork. As for the slingshot, you should be able to buy it when Nooking's Junction gets re-modeled the first time(it get re-modeled quite a bit).

Ah need to get some artwork then, I've donated loads of bugs, fish and fossils.

Nintendo Network ID: sharkemon
3DS XL Friend Code: 4356-0310-3357

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 7000-2805-8895

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

5,194. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

Was it only in America?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,195. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

Was it only in America?

I'm assuming so since Labor Day is an American holiday. To be honest, I was quite surprised the holiday was in the game. I thought AC got rid of IRL holidays a long time ago.

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,196. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

Was it only in America?

Don't know but I have two if you want one, I use 3 characters in my town

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Gregor

5,197. Posted:

Time to cause controversy. Who else thinks this game is lazy and had poor decision making in it?

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

5,198. Posted:

Blastoise wrote:

I luv this game alot but I think its sad that the overpriced projects and expensive prices for upgrading homes/stores can only be dealt with one way: grinding late night at a island. In the beginning, I embraced that and loved islanding grinding repeatedly. Now that alotta time has passed since I first started, its kinda pushing me away from playing. I still love the game, though. When people ask me should they buy the game, I tell them: "Its a great game and its even better with friends. Just beware of how expensive things get as you progress."

You should try Turnip trading. I get C cabinet filled with turnips. Some people also use a room or two (holding 48 turnips per room), and make millions. Of course, it's kind of expensive, but buy on Sunday, sell on Thursday/Friday works well enough for me. Especially if you have lots of friends. Just make sure to best-friend them and go for the highest turnip prices!

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

5,199. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Hmmm, I'll try McDonald's I guess

I tried McDonalds today, and it didn't work either. Hopefully you have better luck than me.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,200. Posted:

Can someone please tell me how can I tan my character's skin in this game? Lol can someone give me very clear and specific directions on how to tan in the game???? My character's skin is so freaking pale... He might as well be a vampire D: And thanks for the tip, @ramstrong!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9