Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 5,921

Xyphon22

Does anybody know of a faster way to get gold ore? It takes me like 2 weeks at least to get 3 pieces, and then Cyrus just makes me a piece of golden furniture that I already have. Is there some tour other than the Ore Finder ones with breakable rocks that you can bring the ores home or something?

Xyphon22

Mk_II

Today i passed Gracie's fashion check for the first time (phew!) and i've started part-timing as a barrista at the Café so it's been a good day in my village.

Question: there are Public Works projects that detract from your Perfect Town rating like the tire toy, trashcan and apparently also illuminated objects. Does anyone have a complete list of these "negative" projects?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

Mk_II

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Mk_II I made an "Illuminated Heart" and that was during the 15 days of my perfect town. So not sure if thats true.

interesting... i was about to tear down my heart. it's weird though; almost everything in this game is well documented but the Perfect Town rating system remains a mystery. My guestimate is that every PW project carries plus or minus points and that the rating is computed by tallying these points.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

sharkemon

I finally have dream suite set up, codes in my sig, although my town is pretty boring, probably not worth wasting 500 bells to visit it haha.

Nintendo Network ID: sharkemon
3DS XL Friend Code: 4356-0310-3357

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 7000-2805-8895

emaan

Congrats zerkieeee

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Xyphon22

Does anybody have or know of a list of all the clothing and accessories Gracie sells by season? I haven't gotten anything new from her in awhile, and I'd like to know if I have all of her fall stuff already so I can stop going up there everyday to check.

Xyphon22

PokeNas

Hey everyone! looking for people who play AC a lot. If you are on of those people add me and comment that you did and I'll add back. My FC is in my sig.

3DS friend code:2320-6191-2374 Japanese 3DS: 4442-1599-7016
PSN ID: PokeNas
Miiverse: PokeNas
Steam ID: PokeNas

Nintendo Network ID: PokeNas | Twitter:

Mowzle

@BrittGOAL14: You too Huh? I've had two pics from the same animal within three days (Limburg, my cranky mouse). I also had one from Pekoe my adorable panda bear cub.
I think it must be a glitch. I'm playing a download copy of the game - are you?

On another topic, my Town Notice Board tells me today that there will be a Meteor Shower tonight. I'm playing the UK European version - not sure if it's the same everywhere.

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Memaw1

My meteor shower is tonight

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Chris720

Haven't been on AC in 4 days and as expected, it's now a dead town. Time to get back to replanting and de-weeding.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Showtimeworthy

Hey all, New to the site and thread. Frind code info on sig😎

FC 2809-7563-2896 (Paul). Various fruits available including tropical on AC:NL.

Mowzle

@BrittGOAL14: That's reassuring, I was beginning to wonder if the download game was a bit glitchy as I also tend to get dropped connection problems at arrival times when two or three folk come over to play. However, that's maybe down to several bodies all traveling in simultaneously.

Edited on by Mowzle

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

BrittGOAL14

Rasher is camping out in my town! I love the pun of naming a pig Rasher so much I'm letting him come live in Salford. Too brilliant!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic