3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,161 to 5,180 of 5,966

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,161. Posted:

Alot of fish and bugs are gone for the year after toady including frogs, Killifish, Giant Snakeheads, Napoleonfish, Squids, Darner Dragonflies, Banded Dragonflies, Tarantulas, the beetles, and the cicadas (except for Walker Cicadas).

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Blast

5,162. Posted:

I luv this game alot but I think its sad that the overpriced projects and expensive prices for upgrading homes/stores can only be dealt with one way: grinding late night at a island. In the beginning, I embraced that and loved islanding grinding repeatedly. Now that alotta time has passed since I first started, its kinda pushing me away from playing. I still love the game, though. When people ask me should they buy the game, I tell them: "Its a great game and its even better with friends. Just beware of how expensive things get as you progress."

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

5,163. Posted:

Blastoise wrote:

I luv this game alot but I think its sad that the overpriced projects and expensive prices for upgrading homes/stores can only be dealt with one way: grinding late night at a island. In the beginning, I embraced that and loved islanding grinding repeatedly. Now that alotta time has passed since I first started, its kinda pushing me away from playing. I still love the game, though. When people ask me should they buy the game, I tell them: "Its a great game and its even better with friends. Just beware of how expensive things get as you progress."

Also show Blather's alot of fossils and fish in the river from 4PM to 9AM

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,164. Posted:

What counts as garbage on the ground? Beautiful Town ordinance still in place and we live on a landfill again. Fishing for garbage and searching for lost items/weeds. Just curious as to what else would count.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Liltiki

5,165. Posted:

even ripe fruit, rotten fruit beehives, ore... that's all counted. @brittgoal14 Let me know when I can come over and shop!

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,166. Posted:

I need Signatures...Can I come over to someone's Town to get them?

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,167. Posted:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

I'll open if you still need them and are around

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,168. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay~ But please respond by 9PM EST.

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,169. Posted:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay~ But please respond by 9PM EST.

Just saw this, is it too late? I'll open right now?
It's open

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

5,170. Posted:

@aiden, are you in same town as loonyluna?

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

5,171. Posted:

Going to get a Police Station tomorrow! :D

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Earthbound Zero,Earthbound, Mother 3 and 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

5,172. Posted:

@Zach777 want to clone at my town?

Potatoes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Earthbound Zero,Earthbound, Mother 3 and 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,173. Posted:

Think i've screwed up and accidentally sold my Silver Shovel. Two questions: is there a way to buy it again from the Museum Shop? If not, does anyone have a spare i can buy or trade???

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,174. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

Think i've screwed up and accidentally sold my Silver Shovel. Two questions: is there a way to buy it again from the Museum Shop? If not, does anyone have a spare i can buy or trade???

You'll be able to buy it again. I sold my silver rod by accident the other day. Luckily, the rod was there for sale that day as well.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,175. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

You'll be able to buy it again. I sold my silver rod by accident the other day. Luckily, the rod was there for sale that day as well.

You have just saved my day.. i was feeling very low and stupid. This afternoon I ran into a bloke in town who was playing AC:NL and we did a Nearby Town visit but alas, he had no shovels in his shops. OTOH: he did gift me some lychees and lemons, now all i need is a shovel to plant them :)

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

5,176. Posted:

Got the golden watering can after removing my garbage can from town. Turns out it prevented me from getting it the whole time! Now I have the golden slingshot, axe, shovel and can; so the fishing rod and net are a couple of months away to being obtained.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,177. Posted:

@Mk_II

You can alway's buy the silver items/tools from the musuem. All except the slingshot. :P I gave all my silver tool's to one of my friends a while back & just re-bought them later at the musuem when they became avaible again. No real biggy plus they cheap at the musuem. :D

I just want my neibhors to give me more public works projects!! :'( Dang it! Stupid neibhors in my ACNL town. I keep doing chores/requests for them like swapping furniture, getting them fish, bugs, etc. Just want Police Station by this point lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

5,178. Posted:

Some AC moments that I want to share. . .
Untitled
Fireworks night!
Untitled
Pascals words of wisdom
Untitled
Cafeteria Opening!
Untitled
Lighthouse opening!
Untitled
First place on my birthday!
Untitled
Rosie hosted a surprise party at her house for me!
Untitled
Double Rainbow day!
Untitled
My new neighbor Muffy and Willow!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

5,179. Posted:

Nintendofan134 wrote:

Going to get a Police Station tomorrow! :D

Cool. Tell me your FC and I'll add you soon. And I'll tell you my FC. Let me visit your town, wanna see the police station.

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

Prayer

5,180. Posted:

Koenyo wrote:

Prayer wrote:

CharmingBear wrote:

I have a free download code from the Welcome a Friend promotion. You're only eligible if you have registered a 3DS XL after August 8th, I think it's Europe only also.

Here is the code: Ck8Ptj4d2BCU3aErYPSLhXUj

Enjoy the free game.

PS: When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others.

Just registered here to give you a thousand thanks :D You just saved me 35 pounds!

Can you give me the code you got. Like CharmingBear said "When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others."

Hi, I didnt get any code :( But i might be able to get another one for you if you havent already. sorry for the late response.

Prayer