Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,121 to 5,140 of 5,982

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,121. Posted:

Otto-Soq wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Oh my gosh, went to intl island, to fish and bug at night to earn bells. Someone came and wanted to tour, I said I was trying to make bells first, then tour, she left me 1 m bells on the beach!! Said for you, then went on tour!

Hey, that's pretty sweet! I recently became a Club Tortimer member but I haven't toured with any strangers yet.

After reading some interesting stories on this page, I'm curious as to what sort of experience I might have touring with other people. D:

I wonder when i can see KK. Slider? The club is still closed.....

Hey @Otto-Soq! I hope everyone is doing well in your household.

Have you gotten the signatures required to get Club LOL? (Also...Club Torimer is something different from Club LOL.)

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,122. Posted:

Does any1 got a good Turnip spike? I can offer some perfect cherry baskets ^_^

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

5,123. Posted:

I've become lazy even though there is so much to do. I can't believe I started to play other days a few days ago, and now they've tied me over from playing this in short burst now late at night. >:(

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Liltiki

5,124. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Oh my gosh, went to intl island, to fish and bug at night to earn bells. Someone came and wanted to tour, I said I was trying to make bells first, then tour, she left me 1 m bells on the beach!! Said for you, then went on tour!

Hey, that's pretty sweet! I recently became a Club Tortimer member but I haven't toured with any strangers yet.

After reading some interesting stories on this page, I'm curious as to what sort of experience I might have touring with other people. D:

Gyroids come out the day after any rain or snow.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

5,125. Posted:

Gyroids come out the day after any rain or snow.

aha! you learn something new every day :)

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

CharmingBear

5,126. Posted:

I have a free download code from the Welcome a Friend promotion. You're only eligible if you have registered a 3DS XL after August 8th, I think it's Europe only also.

Here is the code: Ck8Ptj4d2BCU3aErYPSLhXUj

Enjoy the free game.

PS: When you download the game you should also get a code, please be kind and send that along to others.

This bear said "It's gruesome, that someone so handsome should care"

3DS Friend Code: 2766-8366-5711 | Nintendo Network ID: GaryBear

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

5,127. Posted:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Jacob's Ladder now I must wait 16 days and that golden can shall be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

5,128. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Jacob's Ladder now I must wait 16 days and that golden can shall be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, Jacob's Ladders only start spawning after you have a perfect town.

It can take weeks to get one, have you been checking with Isabelle? For all we know you could be having a golden surprise already waiting for you lol

You must have a perfect town for 15 days to get the watering can.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,129. Posted:

UntitledUntitled
Turned 1m worth of turnips into a 5m profit ^_^

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Otto-Soq

5,130. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Otto-Soq wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

I wonder when i can see KK. Slider? The club is still closed.....

Hey @Otto-Soq! I hope everyone is doing well in your household.

Have you gotten the signatures required to get Club LOL? (Also...Club Torimer is something different from Club LOL.)

Hey beserker99! Everything is ok in my village called: Littlecramps. My gf plays much more than i do, but at least i know now that i have to play more to get the club open. :) I read somewhere else that you have spent more than 300 (!!!!) hours in the game....wow!

Edited on by Otto-Soq

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,131. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I've become lazy even though there is so much to do. I can't believe I started to play other days a few days ago, and now they've tied me over from playing this in short burst now late at night. >:(

Lol just do what I do I have 3 extra characters in the game for pattern's etc. Right now I'm re-arranging each house differently if you get lazy/bored it will keep you entertained for a good while lol. Plus I started using my other character because bff friend list full on my other character lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,132. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

UntitledUntitled
Turned 1m worth of turnips into a 5m profit ^_^

I wish I was this lucky with turnips lol last week I bought turnips for 93 bells & ended up having to sell them for 72 bells blehh. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

5,133. Posted:

I sold my turnips for 118 bells and the next day she was buying them for 635 bells. I felt like such an idiot.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,134. Posted:

Otto-Soq wrote:

Hey beserker99! Everything is ok in my village called: Littlecramps. My gf plays much more than i do, but at least i know now that i have to play more to get the club open. :) I read somewhere else that you have spent more than 300 (!!!!) hours in the game....wow!

Yeah, I really need to find something else to do with my time. Like.....PLAY OTHER GAMES :o

Untitled

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

5,135. Posted:

@DeviousCrossing Wanna come to my town? We're just going to talk about the 2DS and about the new games coming out too and also,we're going to hang out at my island and at my town.

My Home
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

5,136. Posted:

Untitled
My new sketch book arrived today and i got bored so i doodled 2 of my fav villagers :D Jeremiah and Bob <3

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

5,137. Posted:

So i decided to change my Ordinance to "Bell Boom" and basically all stores open the same as the default but you get more bells from selling items and Re-tail displays 2 bonus items. Also discovered every trip from beetle hunting nets me 400k now rather than 300k O_O

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

5,138. Posted:

The Beautiful Town ordinance is rubbish. Still have weeds and I have about a million flowers and trees planted. Still. No. Golden. Watering. Can.

I can't get a perfect town for anything. :'(

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

5,139. Posted:

I managed to get the Golden Axe after doubting that it would be the 50th time buying another sapling today and almost close to having 20,000,000 now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Liltiki

5,140. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

The Beautiful Town ordinance is rubbish. Still have weeds and I have about a million flowers and trees planted. Still. No. Golden. Watering. Can.

I can't get a perfect town for anything. :'(

Britt, I'd be happy to take a tour with you around your town so I can get a look see what might be up. The slightest little thing means a lot with perfect town. ;-)

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095