3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 501 to 520 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

501. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The kind you ask when you have never played an Animal Crossing game.......

You visit each others' towns, chat, show off and play. You can text chat and hopefully voice chat in New Leaf.

I feel bad you've never played an Animal Crossing before. You owe yourself as a Nintendo fan to play it since it's, well, one of Nintendo's best franchises, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

502. Posted:

That seems promising, I'll definitely get this game on day one.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Emaan

503. Posted:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I find I have to hear a game's music for a little whil before I come to like it. Once it becomes familiar, I often start humming here and there.

I'm the same way, except very minimally. Like I know what New Leaf's main theme sounds like based on trailers, but that's basically it. I want to go into the game with a fresh perspective.

Who I was responding to sounded like he listened to the whole soundtrack, prior to having the game, I don't see the point of that really.

Once I have the game though, I'll for sure be jamming out on a regular basis. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

504. Posted:

i listened to the music, because i am so hyped for this game and i dont have any other AC-game to play.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

505. Posted:

Mowzle wrote:

@Barbiegurl777: If you're able to translate Japanese and if you have time, please could you have a look at the link I give below.
At the start of the game, while you're on the train going to your new Animal Crossing New Leaf village, Rover talks to you and asks a load of questions. This is to establish whether you're a boy or girl, etc. How you respond to some of the questions determines what your character will look like. I like to choose my character (I played Animal Crossing Wild World for about 18 months), and after a bit of searching on the internet someone who is playing the Japanese version pointed me towards this link which shows the range of characters available. It would be really useful to have some idea what the Japanese phrases mean which appear beside the groups of pictured faces. I think they must be the questions and the matching responses. Are you able to help?
http://ebiyokan.straw-berry.net/butsumori_3ds/?%E9%A1%94%E3%8...

Ok yeah I should be able to google translate it. I use google translate alot for my online game in french so i just gotta swith the language to japanese lol.

OK here the link in english:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=h...

Have fun! ;)

Just click on the link I posted & you can click anything on the webpage & find out loads of stuff about animal crossing new leaf 3ds.

Hope this help's you out. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

BCCouches

506. Posted:

Must...Avoid...Spoilers of this game ~.~

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

507. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777: Thank you so much! That's Brilliant!.
I am actually trying to avoid too many spoilers, but certain aspects of the game need to be right for me to really enjoy it.
I had to play as a little girl with spiky pigtails and a cowlick for about three months in Wild World, until I got Nookington's and the hair salon. As I was the only one I knew playing the game and I didn't have WiFi then, I only got that by buying a second DS and game cart! I played two towns for about 18 months, and got my characters to visit one another. Fun, but a bit confusing at times :D
The 3DS is better with it's online functionality. Can't wait for the game to come!

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

508. Posted:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one super excited.

I simply cannot wait. And Nintendo Land's Animal Crossing game makes me crave a sugary sweet, HD Wii U version.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Emaan

509. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Nintendo Land's Animal Crossing game makes me crave a sugary sweet, HD Wii U version.

Let's hope they wait a while for that. New Leaf will be taking too much of my time for a while. :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

510. Posted:

I suppose I'm being greedy.

But hey, these things take time! :)
I betcha they'll create communication features between New Leaf and AC:Wii U.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

511. Posted:

Cevan wrote:

What would be kind of cool if over the years, Nintendo worked on more things to add to the game through updates, such as new items we, as mayor, could place in our village, and other new little things that might help people to keep coming back for more.

We sort of had those in Wild World. Nintendo sent out some limited edition items, including Mario themed ones, Pikmin, and I think a couple more, exclusively via Wi-Fi letters.
Untitled

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

512. Posted:

One of my friends about a year ago convinced me to try the animal crossing series so I bought the ds version first then bought the wii & gamecube version last year so very new to the ac series but have been switching back & forth between games playing catch up trying to see what is actually in the games. I've only got nintendo items via mail in the wii version not the ds version but still a cute game series. After doing research on the game series by playing it alot in the past year it's not bad.

I'm really surprised nintendo didn't advertise this series more so back then in the early 2000 era when it was first released.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

513. Posted:

They released them back in '06 for the DS version, I think.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Noxia

514. Posted:

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like something I really just np need to try. It kinda sounds like harvest moon with more mp elements.

Noxia

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

515. Posted:

Has anyone played the Nintendo 64 one even if it is the same as the GCN one?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

516. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Has anyone played the Nintendo 64 one even if it is the same as the GCN one?

Wasn't the N64 version only released in Japan? If you know its the same as the gamecube version why would you want to play it for?

Would an american or european N64 even be able to play the japanese n64 game or were only the consoles region locked? I just knew the handhelds were region free ''cough'' for a while lol til the 3ds came along. Love my 3ds but hate that's its region locked. :'(

I really hope/pray they bring over the animal crossing 3ds xl system to America & europe as far as special edition systems & that sort of thing.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

NintendoFlow

517. Posted:

I cant wait for New Leaf. I watch gameplay videos every day. The wait is killing me.. My 3DS should be coming in this week. Ima play some more Wild World.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290 | Twitter: ChuloJS

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

518. Posted:

@NintendoFlow

Yeah I've been switching back & forth playing animal crossing gamecube on the wii at night & playing animal crossing ds on my old dsi just for fun. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

519. Posted:

As this game is out in Japan can anyone tell me if you can move into anyone else's town and live there whilst still playing on your own 3ds, basically me and my girlfriend want to live in the same town but play on our own 3DS's still

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

520. Posted:

I don't think so @PinkSpider.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702