Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 5,908

bezerker99

Mowzle wrote:

@bezerker99: One of the paths in your screenshots appealed to me, so I had a good root around the net and found it on pathmagic.tumblr.com
So then I had to call in on you via your dream code to see what you did with it! Spent 30 minutes wandering around and enjoying everything. I love the way you have laid out your town, and used a variety of pathways. You can be rightly proud of it all.
My approach has been more traditional. I wanted to create an impression of a an English wooded garden as much as possible, and rejected using paved pathways for ages. I finally attempted it as I was looking at a sea of dirt in many areas. I've mixed it up a lot so hopefully it isn't boring.
I've put in the fence - in order to reserve that area for a Zen Garden when it gets suggested. I've also got a Zen Bell which can be rung - but only discovered it can be heard all over the village when a visitor tried it out! I hoped it might summon all my animals, but sadly not.
My house decor is fairly traditional too, until I get a wider range of furniture and stuff.
My dream code is 7900-2511-7269, and town called Saco Bay, for anyone wishing to have a look.
I'm enjoying dreaming around towns, and am surprised so few New Leaf players are displaying their dream codes here. Put 'em up peeples!
Please

Hey, @Mowzle, thanks for awesome compliment regarding my town! I'm glad you took the time to visit. =)

Yes - I had to get those pathway tile images from the internet. I'm not good at creating my own designs (although I do have some originals in my Able Sisters, but unless you were a wrestling fan from the late 90's, u may not get the references there, lol).

I still have lots of things I want to accomplish in my town before it's all said and done. I've written down your Dream Address on a post-it note and will definitely visit your town when I get home later on. Thanks again and ...... see u in your dreams~

Edited on by bezerker99

Liltiki

@ShanaRawr I'm up, finally, do you want me to drop that stuff off to you?

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

ShanaRawr

Liltiki wrote:

@ShanaRawr I'm up, finally, do you want me to drop that stuff off to you?

I can come to you if you like hun im now switching on my game i have all your things

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Roses23

ShanaRawr wrote:

Roses23 wrote:

add me 3411-0518-9909 let me know when you do so i could add you

Ill add you now hun my code is in my signiture! Just quick thing when ya come to my town no running or pulling flowers most peoples rule ahaha!

ok thanx added

Roses23

JunkosBoobies

Okay,Charlise the Uchi Bear is moving! I can TT her out if anyone wants her,But I'm not giving her away for free. You'll need to pay me 500k or trade me one of my Dream Villagers in order to get her. U_U

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Roses23

my gates are open if anybody wants to come over

Roses23

Roses23

Roses23 wrote:

my gates are open if anybody wants to come over

I have a perfect pear if anybodys looking

Roses23

Liltiki

If I were to buy a royal crown (1.2 million) as an investment. Would retail, when offering premium, give me more than that in return?? and would it be considered headgear, a hat?

Thanks

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

Roses23

Liltiki wrote:

If I were to buy a royal crown (1.2 million) as an investment. Would retail, when offering premium, give me more than that in return?? and would it be considered headgear, a hat?

Thanks

according to the book the value is 3000,000

Roses23

Roses23

Roses23 wrote:

Liltiki wrote:

Thanks

according to the book the value is 3000,000 and is a set or disguise

Roses23

JunkosBoobies

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay,Charlise the Uchi Bear is moving! I can TT her out if anyone wants her,But I'm not giving her away for free. You'll need to pay me 500k or trade me one of my Dream Villagers in order to get her. U_U

Anyone?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Liltiki
someone a long time ago mention getting a lot more for crowns if you have good fen shui on your house and you sell the crowns to campers.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

sharkemon

Roses23 wrote:

I've added you

Anyone else feel free to add me. I've been playing this game for just 5 days and I'm hooked.

Nintendo Network ID: sharkemon
3DS XL Friend Code: 4356-0310-3357

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 7000-2805-8895

BrittGOAL14

YAY! Filbert the cute little squirrel is camping in Salford. I definitely accept him. ^.^ About time!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Roses23

Frenzy wrote:

Roses23 wrote:

I've added you

Anyone else feel free to add me. I've been playing this game for just 5 days and I'm hooked.

Added

Roses23

NjhLegendary

ShanaRawr wrote:

Roses23 wrote:

Ill add you now hun my code is in my signiture! Just quick thing when ya come to my town no running or pulling flowers most peoples rule ahaha!

Hey, wanna add me as well? I'm an active New leafer. My FC is 0920-0275-7106

NjhLegendary

NjhLegendary

Frenzy wrote:

Roses23 wrote:

I've added you

Frenzy, add me. My FC is 0920-0275-7106

NjhLegendary

Memaw1

It got late, had a few bumps this evening so I didn't get to open my gate, everything is closed now. . But I caught a scorpion!!

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-681...

Memaw1

Victoria the horse is moving!!

Stay on path, don't run

Memaw1

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Victoria the horse is moving, I'll just see who comes in, would love the white wolf or a kangaroo though

Stay on path, don't run

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic