Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 5,923

NUH

@Nintendofan134: Yeah. Just got back a few minutes ago,And I'm ready. But this time,Stick to your promise and show up. >.<"

Edited on by NUH

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel
My Steam profile, add me if you want to waste your time with an idiot
AESTHETIC MEMES
Avatar: Akira Kurusu (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

HankLangley

Hey. Dunno really what to say, soooo, i guess...

I HAVE ANIMAL CROSSING YEAH.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Memaw

Not-Gansano wrote:

Yay!! Welcome!

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

Memaw

Not-Gansano wrote:

Yay!! Welcome!

Memaw

Chris720

Finally upgraded my Town Hall and it looks really nice on the outside, but the inside looks the exact same. D: Come on, I wanted a complete make-over!

But at least my town is slowly building up quite nicely now... even got my perfect cherries. Why this game so addictive? e.e

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

nisshoku

I hate how every time you want to do something it's always 'tomorrow'. Want to change your letterbox? Wait 'til tomorrow. Shops filled with rubbish no-one in their right minds would buy? Wait 'til tomorrow. Want to do mayoral stuff? Wait 'til tomorrow.
I loved the last Animal Crossing but so far most of this game seems to be waiting.

nisshoku

3DS Friend Code: 5129-1248-6091 | Twitter:

Memaw

nisshoku wrote:

I hate how every time you want to do something it's always 'tomorrow'. Want to change your letterbox? Wait 'til tomorrow. Shops filled with rubbish no-one in their right minds would buy? Wait 'til tomorrow. Want to do mayoral stuff? Wait 'til tomorrow.
I loved the last Animal Crossing but so far most of this game seems to be waiting.

Had to wait in old one too, can go a day ahead, get stuff, go back to reg time

Memaw

Chris720

nisshoku wrote:

It's suck but y'know... towns aren't built in a day.

There's always the time travelling exploit, just change your date to tomorrow, do whatever you want and then return back to the regular time. However there is a general 'shouldn't do that' amongst Animal Crossing fans. Personally, I don't care, if you want to time travel that's up to you... it's not really ruining the overall experience.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@nisshoku
AC has to have a hook to keep you playing day by day. Thats why things take a day to have effect. I suggest looking into the harvest moon series if you want a faster pace sim like game.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BlueToad

hey, does anyone have any villagers moving out? I will pay items/bells for them if i want the villager. Thankyou.
i would really appreciate it if you reply

Edited on by BlueToad

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Got shampoodle and the cafe today. I love this game so much.

Want: Hey! Pikmin, Miitopia, Samus Returns, Ultra Sun/Moon, Fire Emblem Warriors, Monster Hunter Stories and Psychic Specters.
Playing Ever Oasis
Loving the game and the colourful world.

ShanaRawr

bezerker99 wrote:

Got this today! Gilius Thunderhead be jelly...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Congrats !!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

NUH

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Animals I'm looking for:
Curt (I believe that's his name)
Anchovy
Alfonso
Antonio
Hampfrey
Lyman
Apollo
Graham
Dizzy

So far,I already have these villagers that I'm keeping:
Rooney

My current villagers are:
Willow,Patty,Rooney,Kevin,Marcel,Nan,Charlise (WHY?!?! -_-) and Coach.

AESTHETIC MEMES

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

emaan

Purrl moved out.

~cries~

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

ShanaRawr

Rooms in house that are full complete now - Bathroom and kitchen eeeeek! They look SO good so chuffed! Onto living room, games room, my room and guest room ^_^

Edited on by ShanaRawr

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

iwanttodie

PERFECT TOWN, YAY.
JEREMIAH'S PICTURE, YAY.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Roses23

I have animal crossing yay!!!!!
Add me please
Friend Code: 3411-0518-9909

Roses23

NUH

ShanaRawr wrote:

Rooms in house that are full complete now - Bathroom and kitchen eeeeek! They look SO good so chuffed! Onto living room, games room, my room and guest room ^_^

I'd really like to see your town now,Because when I first wanted to,I never saw your gates open,So I gave up. D:

AESTHETIC MEMES

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

I'd really like to see your town now,Because when I first wanted to,I never saw your gates open,So I gave up. D:

I opened up my gates for you hun i wait for an hour -_- and no sign of you or anyone so i shut them and went to bed sorry hun ill see kk slider then ill open them up to you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic