Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 5,923

HankLangley

Hey. Dunno really what to say, soooo, i guess...

I HAVE ANIMAL CROSSING YEAH.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Memaw

Not-Gansano wrote:

Yay!! Welcome!

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

Memaw

Not-Gansano wrote:

Yay!! Welcome!

Memaw

Chris720

Finally upgraded my Town Hall and it looks really nice on the outside, but the inside looks the exact same. D: Come on, I wanted a complete make-over!

But at least my town is slowly building up quite nicely now... even got my perfect cherries. Why this game so addictive? e.e

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

nisshoku

I hate how every time you want to do something it's always 'tomorrow'. Want to change your letterbox? Wait 'til tomorrow. Shops filled with rubbish no-one in their right minds would buy? Wait 'til tomorrow. Want to do mayoral stuff? Wait 'til tomorrow.
I loved the last Animal Crossing but so far most of this game seems to be waiting.

nisshoku

3DS Friend Code: 5129-1248-6091 | Twitter:

Memaw

nisshoku wrote:

I hate how every time you want to do something it's always 'tomorrow'. Want to change your letterbox? Wait 'til tomorrow. Shops filled with rubbish no-one in their right minds would buy? Wait 'til tomorrow. Want to do mayoral stuff? Wait 'til tomorrow.
I loved the last Animal Crossing but so far most of this game seems to be waiting.

Had to wait in old one too, can go a day ahead, get stuff, go back to reg time

Memaw

Chris720

nisshoku wrote:

It's suck but y'know... towns aren't built in a day.

There's always the time travelling exploit, just change your date to tomorrow, do whatever you want and then return back to the regular time. However there is a general 'shouldn't do that' amongst Animal Crossing fans. Personally, I don't care, if you want to time travel that's up to you... it's not really ruining the overall experience.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@nisshoku
AC has to have a hook to keep you playing day by day. Thats why things take a day to have effect. I suggest looking into the harvest moon series if you want a faster pace sim like game.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BlueToad

hey, does anyone have any villagers moving out? I will pay items/bells for them if i want the villager. Thankyou.
i would really appreciate it if you reply

Edited on by BlueToad

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Got shampoodle and the cafe today. I love this game so much.

Want: Ultra Sun/Moon, Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby Star Allies, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and many others.
Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and SuperStar Saga.

ShanaRawr

bezerker99 wrote:

Got this today! Gilius Thunderhead be jelly...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Congrats !!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

NUH

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Animals I'm looking for:
Curt (I believe that's his name)
Anchovy
Alfonso
Antonio
Hampfrey
Lyman
Apollo
Graham
Dizzy

So far,I already have these villagers that I'm keeping:
Rooney

My current villagers are:
Willow,Patty,Rooney,Kevin,Marcel,Nan,Charlise (WHY?!?! -_-) and Coach.

Backloggery
Steam profile

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

emaan

Purrl moved out.

~cries~

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

ShanaRawr

Rooms in house that are full complete now - Bathroom and kitchen eeeeek! They look SO good so chuffed! Onto living room, games room, my room and guest room ^_^

Edited on by ShanaRawr

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

iwanttodie

PERFECT TOWN, YAY.
JEREMIAH'S PICTURE, YAY.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Roses23

I have animal crossing yay!!!!!
Add me please
Friend Code: 3411-0518-9909

Roses23

NUH

ShanaRawr wrote:

Rooms in house that are full complete now - Bathroom and kitchen eeeeek! They look SO good so chuffed! Onto living room, games room, my room and guest room ^_^

I'd really like to see your town now,Because when I first wanted to,I never saw your gates open,So I gave up. D:

Backloggery
Steam profile

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

I'd really like to see your town now,Because when I first wanted to,I never saw your gates open,So I gave up. D:

I opened up my gates for you hun i wait for an hour -_- and no sign of you or anyone so i shut them and went to bed sorry hun ill see kk slider then ill open them up to you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic