Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,983

NokiUsernameHere

Okay,So I admittingly erased my save file multiple times because I was being an idiot and overreacting. My favorite was Johto,A perfect town,I had lots of bells,A big house,Most of my Dream Villagers and everything. I wish I could recover the data... Or at least ask around to get most of my Dream Villagers back.

Memaw

3DSFan134 wrote:

YES!!!! I FINALLY GOT A PERFECT TOWN!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Cool, 10 or 15 days of perfect and you can go to Isabelle at front desk and you,ll get a golden watering can after you ask about citizen satisfaction

Memaw

Mk_II

Nintendo Benelux will hold a special Animal Crossing event next week at their headquarters. I happen to live just a couple of blocks away from them so i have immediately applied for an invitation and im keeping all digits crossed that'll be invited.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

Memaw

Mk_II wrote:

Nintendo Benelux will hold a special Animal Crossing event next week at their headquarters. I happen to live just a couple of blocks away from them so i have immediately applied for an invitation and im keeping all digits crossed that'll be invited.

What is Benelux?

Memaw

Mk_II

Benelux == BElgium NEtherlands and LUXembourg.

Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

Memaw

Mk_II wrote:

Ty, where are you located?

Memaw

OCTAGON

Memaw wrote:

3DSFan134 wrote:

Cool, 10 or 15 days of perfect and you can go to Isabelle at front desk and you,ll get a golden watering can after you ask about citizen satisfaction

You got a perfect town too?

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Liltiki

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay,So I admittingly erased my save file multiple times because I was being an idiot and overreacting. My favorite was Johto,A perfect town,I had lots of bells,A big house,Most of my Dream Villagers and everything. I wish I could recover the data... Or at least ask around to get most of my Dream Villagers back.

Why did you erase your save files??

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

Memaw

Nintendofan134 wrote:

Memaw wrote:

3DSFan134 wrote:

You got a perfect town too?

Yup yup

Memaw

NokiUsernameHere

@Liltiki: It felt right at the time.
Anyway,I'll redo teh list.

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Animals I'm looking for:
Curt (I believe that's his name)
Anchovy
Alfonso
Antonio
Hampfrey
Lyman
Apollo
Graham
Dizzy

So far,I already have these neighbors that I'm keeping:
Rooney

Edited on by NokiUsernameHere

Mk_II

Memaw wrote:

Mk_II wrote:

Ty, where are you located?

Netherlands... 2 blocks from the Nintendo HQ

Barbiegurl777

My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544 (Also in signature lol)

My villager's:

Renee
Rudy
Marshal
O'Hare
Gabi
Nana
Drake
Lily
Francine

Anyone get's Chrissy let me know I want her to move my town:

Untitled

fireworks show:

Untitled

Me & Lily:

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

banana87

I also have a villiager who is moving out tomorrow: Coach. He is a sporty Bull with a 5 O'clock shadow! Lol. Is there anyone who is looking for this sort of addition to their town? Also, I am looking for a cat villiager, doesn't matter who. Let me know soon!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

sharkemon

Anyone had any trouble with the friend recommendation code?

Edit: Sorted now.

Edited on by sharkemon

Nintendo Network ID: sharkemon
3DS XL Friend Code: 4356-0310-3357

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 7000-2805-8895

Shire

Wow. Mott just sent me a throne. It's worth 800,000 bells!

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

BrittGOAL14

SCREAMS!!!

Sheesh!! I half-give up on the Perfect Town. Night Owl is going away for 15 days starting tomorrow. I'm getting that darn golden can if it's the last thing I do. >.< Yes, I am very aggravated.

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Shire wrote:

Wow. Mott just sent me a throne. It's worth 800,000 bells!

Seriously? Olaf gave it to me when I was walking around town. Didn't check the price!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

Liltiki

Just got the gold watering can! Not sure I like it more than the silver... it might water more flowers, but it takes twice and long.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

Barbiegurl777

I switched the goofy town ordinance around at least 3 times between today & yesterday how long do they need to stay in effect to get the police station. I play both in the morning & at night but like stores being open early in the morning so had the early bird ordinance for long time then switched to beatiful town then night owl town then back to early bird hoping a villager would ask sooner as oppose to later almost everyone I know has already been asked in there town for the police station project just wondering if i'm doing something wrong in the game... I heard that switching the town ordinance should do the trick but so far nothing happen. Will keep trying sort of like night owl hours of stores sort of not. Not liking how stores open at 9 & 10 am blehh... lol. XD

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic