Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,923

Memaw

DeviousCrossing wrote:

banana87 wrote:

I also have a villiager who is moving out tomorrow: Coach. He is a sporty Bull with a 5 O'clock shadow! Lol. Is there anyone who is looking for this sort of addition to their town? Also, I am looking for a cat villiager, doesn't matter who. Let me know soon!

Is he still available? I'd pick him up,But I don't know if he already left of has been claimed. D:

How do you direct a villager to move to your town?
I have a chicken, broffina, moving

Edited on by Memaw

Memaw

3DS Friend Code: 3883-5628-9096

banana87

@DeviousCrossing — Hey. Yeah, he should be in boxes today. I can have you over in about an hour. @ Memaw — Apparently, you can just talk to a villiager in another town when they are boxed up and ask them to move to your town. I have personally never done it, it's something I've seen others advertise and do

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

NUH

banana87 wrote:

@DeviousCrossing — Hey. Yeah, he should be in boxes today. I can have you over in about an hour. @ Memaw — Apparently, you can just talk to a villiager in another town when they are boxed up and ask them to move to your town. I have personally never done it, it's something I've seen others advertise and do

So at 6pm EST?

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Ayra (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

NUH

@banana87: We got an error there sadly. Could you try Reopening? Also,TT him out. :/
@Nintendofan134: Okay. BTW,If you would have told me that earlier I wouldn't have opened my gates. -.-""

Edited on by NUH

Backloggery
Steam profile

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Memaw

How do you get a villager to move into your town?

Memaw

banana87

Devious, give me a bit and I'll TT some, I'll let you know when I'm ready. Yeah, never had an error like that before.

@banana87 — so I notice
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

Memaw

How do you get a villager to move to your town?

Memaw

NUH

@Memaw: You just go to someone's town who has a villager moving,Talk to them and they'll ask to move to your town. It won't work if you already have 10 Villagers though.
@banana87: Are you ready? I've got dinner to eat so you need to be quick.

Backloggery
Steam profile

Shire

Woo! One of my villagers just requested the police station!

It was Mott, my lion, who, despite facing fierce competition from a pink hamster and a pink octopus, is quickly shaping up to be my favorite villager.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

NUH

@banana87: Well,It's good to hear that he's ready! Coming right now~
Edit: We got ANOTHER error. -.-" I lost him AND my Basketball Jersey. I'll go to your town again,But this time remember to save everytime I do something special like buying something from your town or getting Coach.

Edited on by NUH

Backloggery
Steam profile

banana87

Sheesh, darn internet went out, I'm so sorry Devious!

@banana87 — so I notice

ELI-ASH

Im finally getting my #1 Dreami Peanut tomorrow ^_^ I m so happy, now i just need Ankha & Marshal

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic