Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 5,908

kkslider5552000

I'm starting to already think that the number 1 reaction to anything is clapping. After just 2 days,

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NintenHero

Can someone tell me how to get musical instruments? I want a Bass and a Guitar... It seems Tom's suppose to sell but he ain't sellin' any atm! I really want one lol.

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

LyIa

NintenHero wrote:

Can someone tell me how to get musical instruments? I want a Bass and a Guitar... It seems Tom's suppose to sell but he ain't sellin' any atm! I really want one lol.

I have a black Metal Guitar for sale/cataloging/duplication. Instruments show up in the Nooklings' Shop from time to time.

all men are kings 👑

BrittGOAL14

@DeviousCrossing When can you get on? Butch is packed. I have to leave around 5pm EST, so anytime before then will be fine.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

bezerker99

Has anyone gotten the special items from BestBuy / NintendoZone?

I went to BestBuy over the weekend and went to speak with Pelly (or is it Polly?) in the Post Office. I asked her about a present and it started connecting me to the internet.

That's when it did nothing. All it said for about 10 minutes was "Checking the internet". It never gave me an error message (which it will do if you aren't near the Nintendo Zone) but yet it never gave me the special present.

BTW, this is the 2nd time I've attempted to get a special present from going into BestBuy.

LinktotheFuture

Is there a limit to the number of public works projects your town can have? I went to start a new one today, and all I could do is renovate the town hall.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

NintenHero

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

NintenHero wrote:

I have a black Metal Guitar for sale/cataloging/duplication. Instruments show up in the Nooklings' Shop from time to time.

How much for it? no Rock Guitars eh?

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

LyIa

NintenHero wrote:

How much for it? no Rock Guitars eh?

Make an offer. I'm thinking 4k to catalog, 25k for the actual guitar (I'm pretty sentimental). I don't have a Rock Guitar, but I'm looking. Tex's house has Drums, a Mic, and two guitars; a Metal one and a Rock one.

all men are kings 👑

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Untitled
Omg today it finally happened!!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Pokefanmum82

I finally got Club LOL and tomorrow I will have a modern police station. Tomorrow I'm also getting another copy of Animal Crossing for my daughter.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ELI-ASH

@ShanaRawr congrats ^_^

Could someone let me visit your town? i got a petition.
Edit:petition done.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Liltiki

Do peeps check out each others' rooms in the upper part of the museum? If you get the upper floor, you can have up to 4 room and put anything in them. I have one room filled with all the instruments, another with all the fortune cookie gifts.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@ShanaRawr: Can I come to your town? I want to see it now.

Yea of course hun just write to me on chat when ya want to pop round excuse the dead flowers i was waitng to get the golden can aahaa xx theres only a few!! xx

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Liltiki

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@ShanaRawr: I'm ready. BTW,I don't know which chat you're talking about. :-? If you mean the BF Chat,I haven't been to your town to add you as a BF.

I didn't know about the chat either. The only one here seems to be for everyone... meaning whatever console, whatever game. Is there an ACNF specific chat?

cubby
in London

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@ShanaRawr: I'm ready. BTW,I don't know which chat you're talking about. :-? If you mean the BF Chat,I haven't been to your town to add you as a BF.

Ohhhh ahahahaaaa have you added me as a friend and have i confirmed O.o

JunkosBoobies

Liltiki wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

I didn't know about the chat either. The only one here seems to be for everyone... meaning whatever console, whatever game. Is there an ACNF specific chat?

http://www.chatzy.com/66373571374802
I just created this one,I'm hoping this is the right link.
Edit: It works.

@ShanaRawr Yes,I have you as a friend on 3DS. And you have also added me.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Liltiki wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

http://www.chatzy.com/66373571374802
I just created this one,I'm hoping this is the right link.
Edit: It works.

@ShanaRawr Yes,I have you as a friend on 3DS. And you have also added me.

okay ill open up my gates for ya hun then we can best friend eachother

Liltiki

Hi,

I need rococo wall, floor 4 my catalogue... I have most things except island stuff.... thanks

Edited on by Liltiki

cubby
in London

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic