Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 5,908

ClassicJetterz

I suppose I'm being greedy.

But hey, these things take time!
I betcha they'll create communication features between New Leaf and AC:Wii U.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Drawdler

Cevan wrote:

What would be kind of cool if over the years, Nintendo worked on more things to add to the game through updates, such as new items we, as mayor, could place in our village, and other new little things that might help people to keep coming back for more.

We sort of had those in Wild World. Nintendo sent out some limited edition items, including Mario themed ones, Pikmin, and I think a couple more, exclusively via Wi-Fi letters.
Untitled

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Noxia

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like something I really just np need to try. It kinda sounds like harvest moon with more mp elements.

Noxia

Marakuto

Has anyone played the Nintendo 64 one even if it is the same as the GCN one?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

NintendoFlow

I cant wait for New Leaf. I watch gameplay videos every day. The wait is killing me.. My 3DS should be coming in this week. Ima play some more Wild World.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290 | Twitter:

PinkSpider

As this game is out in Japan can anyone tell me if you can move into anyone else's town and live there whilst still playing on your own 3ds, basically me and my girlfriend want to live in the same town but play on our own 3DS's still

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Marakuto

I don't think so @PinkSpider.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Drobotic

I just think they need to come out with it already.We've been waiting for it for years.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

NintendoFlow

Im going insane. I played wild world recently a few hours ago. After watching all this gameplay on new Leaf, wild world doesnt interest me anymore... I cant wait for new leaf <3 finally back on handhelds!!!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8622-9290 | Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

Each day is slowly creeping by...why don't we have a release date yet? It pains me...

Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..

Drawdler

Yeah, I just want a release date. Korea already has one. They can have it early, just tell us when we're gonna get it.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

kkslider5552000

While it is a bit questionable that we haven't gotten a release date to the biggest 3DS game so far in Japan (and it's a series that's proven to be successful here to) but Animal Crossing games have got to be the most difficult games to translate, at least compared to anything else Nintendo has published.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ClassicJetterz

For obvious reasons of course.

I suppose I'm just being a little impatient.

6ch6ris6

no pls no demo. the development /translation would take even longer than. i read interviews from several developers that making a demo isnt as simple as most people think.

i just hope it comes soon. i wouldnt be happy if they give us a release date for december. "second quarter" sounds way better to me

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

While it is a bit questionable that we haven't gotten a release date to the biggest 3DS game so far in Japan (and it's a series that's proven to be successful here to) but Animal Crossing games have got to be the most difficult games to translate, at least compared to anything else Nintendo has published.

While Animal Crossing does have a good amount of translating, it doesn't compare to the likes of Fire Emblem, Pokemon or Nintendo's other RPG genre based games. (The Legend of Zelda is a big one too nowadays.)

Maybe it's due to the fact I've played each game to death, but I've encountered repeated text hundreds upon hundreds of times.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Happy_Mask

@Barbiegurl If they don't know when they'll be done, they won't give a release date. You've seen what happens with many games given solid release dates too quickly, they get pushed back, disappointing many people.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chrono_Cross

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Barbiegurl If they don't know when they'll be done, they won't give a release date. You've seen what happens with many games given solid release dates too quickly, they get pushed back, disappointing many people.

Animal Crossing is obviously done. I'm also pretty sure Nintendo is nearly finished with the English translation. The only reason it has yet to be released is because Nintendo wants to space its game's release dates so they sell better.

So what you should've said was: Nintendo will release Animal Crossing when it's good and ready to. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Happy_Mask

@Cactus I didn't really know what the status on New Leaf was(besides that it was finished), I was just talking in general.
But yeah Cactus is right, they'll do it when they're ready.:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic