3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 481 to 500 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Konata

481. Posted:

OHH. I don't know if I should watch it!
I mean before I bought City folk I watched a play through...
but I don't know if I should spoil anything for myself!

This is so hard to decide...

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

482. Posted:

Naw, I'm not watching this...

Now I must go finish DRW before I tempt myself too much...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Noxia

483. Posted:

Can someone try and explain Animal Crossing to someone who has never played one before. Sell it to me :)

Noxia

AuthorMessage

BCCouches

484. Posted:

The wait for this game is so annoying >,< I want to be playing this right now!

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

485. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Can someone try and explain Animal Crossing to someone who has never played one before. Sell it to me :)

i think animal crossing is the franchise that makes people have the most questions.
i didnt know why it was awesoem until i bought the wii-version and just tried it.
it's the charm, the details, the addiction of collecting all the things, the fun you have creating your own house with the stuff you collected, the multiplayer randomness, i dont know!
hard to describe. try it and you will love it...or maybe not. just play it and dont think about it too much

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

486. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

You move out of your parents house to set up a home yourself, you move into a town that you name and live alongside animal neighbors as you develop friendships with them. You get a home that you must pay the mortgage for to expand it, collect furniture to decorate it, design your own clothes, go fishing, hunt bugs, find fossils, grow gardens, and more. Sometimes special guests visit your town that will help you discover more things and unlock special and rare items, and even some of your neighbors will move, even if you became great friends with them, its sad, but its a fact of life. Ind the end its a simple and charming little game, that really paints a picture and teaches you about life.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

487. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Animal Crossing is a simulation game that allows the player to customize his/her house and progress at the pace they desire. You're given a loan to pay off at your own pace and the more loans you pay off, the bigger your house becomes. In order to earn money, you must sell materials whether its fossils, insects, fish or your own belongings.

Your animal neighbors can become your friends too. It's like a community you can interpret the way you wish. Like Jay more than Buck? Ignore Buck and send Jay letters and talk to him daily or however you want, no consequences.

Holidays are my favorite, by the way. Animal Crossing is based on a 24 hour day cycle identical to real life. With that, time passes and events happen even if you're not there. Seasons change ( winter, spring, summer and autumn), and holidays you're probably familiar with occur such as Halloween and Fourth of July.

Otherwise Animal Crossing has no objective, you can play however you like and it has more content than meets the eye. I haven't even explained everything that makes Animal Crossing so great.

Highly recommend waiting for New Leaf. :)

Sorry, I had a nerdgasm, lol.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

488. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Noxia wrote:

You move out of your parents house to set up a home yourself, you move into a town that you name and live alongside animal neighbors as you develop friendships with them. You get a home that you must pay the mortgage for to expand it, collect furniture to decorate it, design your own clothes, go fishing, hunt bugs, find fossils, grow gardens, and more. Sometimes special guests visit your town that will help you discover more things and unlock special and rare items, and even some of your neighbors will move, even if you became great friends with them, its sad, but its a fact of life. Ind the end its a simple and charming little game, that really paints a picture and teaches you about life.

You forgot one thing. It's absolutely adorable. :*

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Emaan

489. Posted:

Animal Crossing probably has more charm than any other Nintendo series. It's just so lovely! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

490. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Animal Crossing probably has more charm than any other Nintendo series. It's just so lovely! :D

Preach it.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Emaan

491. Posted:

Oh I will >:3

Charm wise. I think Kirby is its only competition really.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

492. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Oh I will >:3

Charm wise. I think Kirby is its only competition really.

After City Folk, Kirby's in the lead.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

493. Posted:

Since when is this charming?
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Mowzle

494. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777: If you're able to translate Japanese and if you have time, please could you have a look at the link I give below.
At the start of the game, while you're on the train going to your new Animal Crossing New Leaf village, Rover talks to you and asks a load of questions. This is to establish whether you're a boy or girl, etc. How you respond to some of the questions determines what your character will look like. I like to choose my character (I played Animal Crossing Wild World for about 18 months), and after a bit of searching on the internet someone who is playing the Japanese version pointed me towards this link which shows the range of characters available. It would be really useful to have some idea what the Japanese phrases mean which appear beside the groups of pictured faces. I think they must be the questions and the matching responses. Are you able to help?
http://ebiyokan.straw-berry.net/butsumori_3ds/?%E9%A1%94%E3%8...

Edited on by Mowzle

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.
Animal Crossing New Leaf town - Sally and Spike live in Saco Bay. Dream Code 7900-2511-7269

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

495. Posted:

just listened to the soundtrack of this game. it is okay. i think wild world / city folk had a much better soundtrack. more relaxed and more "music". i dont know. new leaf's music sounds like it's all over the place. maybe i just have to get used to it. lets hope so :/

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Emaan

496. Posted:

Why would you listen to the soundtrack before having the game?

I want the music to be a surprise for me. Given music is such a big part of Animal Crossing.
I also want to discover each hour on my own. Like for instance, in Animal Crossing: Wild World, I heard 5 AM for the first time ever not too long ago, and its a pretty cool experience.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

497. Posted:

I find I have to hear a game's music for a little whil before I come to like it. Once it becomes familiar, I often start humming here and there. I can't wait to be a mayor. >:3

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

498. Posted:

Does anyone know how the online is gonna work for this game, I heard it supports voice chat (which would be amazing) but I have no idea if thats true or not.......

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

499. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Does anyone know how the online is gonna work for this game, I heard it supports voice chat (which would be amazing) but I have no idea if thats true or not.......

It's going to work just like the other ones. What kind of question is that?

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

500. Posted:

The kind you ask when you have never played an Animal Crossing game.......

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407