Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 5,908

ELI-ASH

@ShanaRawr Thanks let me know when they arrive ^_~

I keep getting streetpass houses from obvious time travelers. am i the only 1 who plays this game by the legit day by day?? O.o

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

I keep getting streetpass houses from obvious time travelers. am i the only 1 who plays this game by the legit day by day?? O.o

Of course i will

I play day by day i dont TT because i think it messes up the game play alot! And if one of my dreamies moved out while i was TT i would be so angry with myself i think i would stop playing i enjoy the legit day by day get THE most outta the game that way!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Amberviolets

can anyone add my friend code? i am new to animal crossing NEW LEAF:

3DS: 2079-6942-4212

i am looking for new fruit and i have oranges

Amberviolets

Amberviolets

Amberviolets wrote:

can anyone add my friend code? i am new to animal crossing NEW LEAF:

3DS: 2079-6942-4212

i am looking for new fruit and i have oranges

Amberviolets

ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Of course i will

I play day by day i dont TT because i think it messes up the game play alot! And if one of my dreamies moved out while i was TT i would be so angry with myself i think i would stop playing i enjoy the legit day by day get THE most outta the game that way!

likewise,I don't mind waiting a week for my unwanted villagers to move.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Went to see my Bob cat and this is ALL i get from him ahahaaa! Bless his little cotton’s This is why i love you Bob cat dont you ever leave!
Untitled
I'm so glad i got my Jeremiah =3! He is amazing found the little mite fast asleep so early lazy little sod hehe he somehow has a peach parasol and in his picture it looks like he has a ickle pink night cap eeeek so cute!

Edited on by ShanaRawr

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Amberviolets

ShanaRawr wrote:

SPUD wrote:

Hi, I need help, I need some new friend codes, as I've lost all my previous codes when my 3ds developed a fault. I love ACNL and want some new towns to visit.
Thanking You in advance.
Spud. friend code 2165-5925-1972
My Town is called Twinpeak.

Ill add ya my friend code is in my sig!

I will open my door, my friend code is: 2079-6942-4212

Amberviolets

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Of course i will

likewise,I don't mind waiting a week for my unwanted villagers to move.

how do i link my blog into my signiture like you?

JunkosBoobies

I was thinking about making a New Leaf Tumblr Blog with Screenshots from AC: NL,But I'm not sure if I could do it on a Wii U Browser.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

shingi_70

Yesterday I went to somone town to get Ricky after talking to them off of the Adoption Tumblr.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I finally unlocked the Island and decided to play Manhunt.
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

@ShanaRawr
with this tags: [url*= insert link here ]Title here[/*url] without the **

Thank you hun i have been trying for days with no luck xxxx

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

@ShanaRawr
with this tags: [url*= insert link here ]Title here[/*url] without the **

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! OMG IT WORKED im so happy i love you!!! Thank you !

Mk_II

Yeah! I've got my XL back from Nintendo and can play AC:NL again. Two day of forced absence is eally hard to take. On the plus side: almost every tree in town is laden with fruit now

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

JunkosBoobies

3DSFan134 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

I was thinking about making a New Leaf Tumblr Blog with Screenshots from AC: NL,But I'm not sure if I could do it on a Wii U Browser.

Do you think it would be a good thing to put a New Leaf Tumblr Blog with photos from the game on the Wii U?

I don't think you can take screenshots on the AC Plaza. I may be wrong,But I haven't tried it yet.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Shire wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Is there a way to keep Katie from coming to town? I wouldn't mind her except apparently she keeps other visitors from coming.
I did not get Redd or Saharah last week, and then Joan didn't even come on Sunday because she was here.

That's not true. Yesterday I had Saharah and Katie in my town.

Yeah, today I have both Katie and Gulliver. I saw someone on GameFAQs said that for whatever reason, Joan won't come to town if Katie is there, but I guess she's the only one. Weird. But since I have her and apparently she won't keep other people from coming, does anybody want Katie?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

JunkosBoobies

Does anyone have Marshal the Squirrel? I really want him,But the last person who posted him on the AC: NL Villager Adoption Agency Tumblr posted him on August 9th.
(I izz anti-not good at teh grammerz)

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

Feliciakissxoxo

Coldfirex44 wrote:

@Feliciakissxoxo you're playing ACNL right now right? If so, I need some help on pathways and stuff T^T

Sure I'll help you, just send a message whenever you're online

Feliciakissxoxo

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2542-1577 | Nintendo Network ID: Feliciakissxoxo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic