3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 461 to 480 of 5,966

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

461. Posted:

If any one want's to know. Just checked Gamestop's website on Animal Crossing 3DS. They have a release date of May 1st, 2013 for the game. Although I'm not sure if it a place holder date but figured I'd post it any way's.

Here's the link:

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/animal-crossing-3d...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

BenAV

462. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777 Definitely just a placeholder. ;)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

463. Posted:

Simply can't wait for AC3D. It's the only game on my "radar".

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

464. Posted:

I was thinking about getting this a few months after it comes out... now I think I'll have to get it day 1!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

465. Posted:

I'm getting it day 1 through the e-shop on the 3ds at 12 o clock midnight. This is the only game I'm not going to bother trying to pre-order in cartridge form only because I keep hearing about people pre-ordering this game online all the time. Safest bet for me is to get it through the e-shop lol. :D

I'm not even kidding read the comment's on Gamestop's site for AC:3DS for preview buzz it NEVER seem's to let up. More & more people talking about pre-ordering it. It's not a bad thing. At least if we do get streetpassed we'll know on which title the most lol. :D

By the time this game is released. I'm betting seeing a line out stores for this game.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

itsanandito

466. Posted:

I was thinking about getting this through the eshop but if the box art is as beautiful as the Japanese box art I won't be able to resist a retail purchase.

itsanandito

AuthorMessage

blazerhot

467. Posted:

I want a japanease person friend code.........to improve my skills, my fc is below

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

468. Posted:

I wish so greatly this was being released this Holiday season.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

blazerhot

469. Posted:

i want a japanease speaker..... friend code

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

470. Posted:

Animal Crossing & Style Savvy clashing with oufits:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/paper/index.html

I translated the Q & A Section off of nintendo's japanese website for Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/qa/index.html#qlist

Animal Crossing Q & A

Do you many people can play with the software of this one?

You can make one village one software. In the village, you can include the first player to be mayor, played by registering as a resident (player) to a maximum of 4 people.

Are you able to enjoy playing simultaneously in a single software?

I can not live in the same village players to play at the same time. Or traversing a village of friends, you can play with players all over the country and the island and is connected to the Internet.

I built a number of houses in the village of one player?

You can build a house four players each in one village.

What do I do I fit the clock to the correct time in the game?

You can adjust the date and time by selecting the "Clock Setting" from the "other things" to start the game software.

Are you able to give up what is the name of the player character and the village?

You can put up to six characters.

Can I change the other players in the middle of the village headman?

You can not.

You can only player first person who lived in the village is the village chief. If a player wants to be the fourth mayor from second person is, it is possible to move to other card game "Animal Crossing Tobidase", the new mayor of the village. I am here for details.

Where can see, I can use the photos taken during the game?

Photos taken are saved in the SD card, you can see from the Nintendo 3DS camera.
It does not use the pictures you have taken in the game.

Although I can not use some of the shops and facilities located in the shopping district.

Shops and facilities in the shopping district, I will gradually increase and promote the game.

Although I can not obtain Watering and pachinko.

Watering and pachinko to become as arranged in the shop, it is necessary to proceed with the game for a while.

In addition, there is also a tool that seems to get by listening to the advice of the living from the "lower branch" are in the office.

Catalog items that I can not I order.

To be delivered to the post of your own home products catalog can not post the full order. Empty the post, the new letter, please to be able to deliver.
When you still can not order, please check if there are any letters accumulate also post other players who live in the village.

What is the game coins?

Coin game is a body function that is built from the beginning to the Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS.
And carry the 3DS, one can earn game coins for each 100 steps. You can be added up to 10 per day, accumulating a total of up to 300 sheets maximum.
Back to list

Can you move into a friend's game software?

You can not. Move the save data has not been created it is possible only card game of "Animal Crossing Tobidase".

Do you have any data that can not be taken over in the move?

With the move, it means to live as the new mayor of the village, I will not be able to take over the data in the state and residents of the village in the past.
Also, I can not take over information "best friend".

Do you can not separate the friends to each player?

Since friends that are registered in the "friends list" of the Nintendo 3DS, I can not separate the friends to each player who lives in the same village.
However, it is possible to register each player for each "best friend", you can play with to communicate a limited best friend.

What is a best friend?

When you sign up for the "Best Friends" with each other and friends playing together in local communication and Internet communication, we will be able to traverse the village with only the best friends in the Internet communication.
In addition, if each other best friend, you can chat even when you are not together in the village. Best friend will be able to register up to a maximum of 32 people for each player.

Do you become a best friend with partner not a friend?

You can not become a partner and best friend is not a friend. Opponents and became friends with each other in the "friends list" feature before the main body of the Nintendo 3DS, please subscribe to the best friend to go out with each other in local communication and Internet communication.

Is not that the people do not know is coming to his village?

You can traverse the village, is the only person you are communicating with local communication or best friend, or friend of the Nintendo 3DS.
However, if you use the "House of dreams", so it is events in a dream (that you can go to play in the village who do not know, or have a look at their villages to those who do not know, change if it were playing there, but it is not reflected in the actual village).

What happens when you communicate with the village clock is off?

There is no particular effect.
Nor does it take a lower or rotten, like the previous outing adversely affect the village.

Does it support voice chat?

Not supported.
You can use the keyboard that appears on the screen, to chat with a letter.

Although I can not connect to the Internet.

If you can not connect to the Internet, "Error Messages" and "error code" will be displayed. For information on how to connect the Internet, please check here.

Do you support the Bluetooth keyboard, such as "Nintendo wireless keyboard"?

It does not correspond to a peripheral device such as a Bluetooth keyboard.

The content is the same in either version and download version and package?

The contents of the game are the same for both. Learn more about download version.

Are you able to play together in a package version with communication?

Since the content of the game is the same, you can enjoy to communicate to either a download version packaged version.

Are you able to back up save data to a computer or other SD card contains the "Animal Crossing Tobidase" download version?

I can not use you as a backup purposes.
After you save the data in the SD card to your computer, and then save the game continues as it is, you will not be able to use the previous data that was saved on your computer.

Are you able to use both a download version and package version in the body of one of the Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS?

The data is saved separately created, you can enjoy making the village separately in one body. However, the data received by the communication "when did" or "passing communication" is received by the software and any other software I can not accept.

Are you able to play with moving the data of the player from the "Animal Crossing Let's go to the city," Software for Wii and "Animal Crossing: Wild World" Nintendo DS software or (over), to communicate?

You can not.
Is not supported in conjunction with a series of communications and ever "Animal Crossing Tobidase".

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

471. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777 Finally! Most of the answers I wanted to know about this game. So now I know that you can't transfer your character's save file from the Wii version which I wanted to know.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

472. Posted:

@Marakuto,

Glad I could help. ;) I'll try to mess with the animal crossing new leaf (Jump Out) website some more & see what else it will let me translate from japanese to english lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

473. Posted:

I found an image online of the 3DS game screen:
Untitled

Apparently it is from a video taken on ustream.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

474. Posted:

You can't move your character from the previous games to this one?
:(

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

475. Posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/zedamex/b/338452732

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

476. Posted:

Looks like this game shipped 600k copies this week plus an additional 200k digital copies sold. Betting this will have the highest first week sales for the AC franchise yet considering the last two sold around 350k. Surprised they even treated the retail and Digital copies as separate entities in the Charts. Good move though to make AC have a DL release, if the built in XL bundle comes stateside, I'll be all over it.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

ScreenSplitter

477. Posted:

It's a huge seller, all the more baffling as to why Nintendo didn't put it out for Christmas in EU and NA.

ScreenSplitter

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

478. Posted:

Yeah it'd be nice to see that come over here to NA & EU as well. UK is already getting the pikachu 3ds xl & were getting a pink 3ds xl be nice to have a cartoon design besides the regular color's. Just saying...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

479. Posted:

I have concluded this game is never coming out in North America or Europe. Ever. It's just a myth. I guess I will continue watching Japanese players have all the fun on Youtube and keep on watering my dumb Wild World flowers until doomsday.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

480. Posted:

GENTLEMEN...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6KjQD8nI9QbAfJAcAfW6tv...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27