Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 5,908

Xyphon22

@ShanaRawr Cool, thanks. My gate is open.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Liltiki

I'm open... all welcome.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

ShanaRawr

Xyphon22 wrote:

@ShanaRawr Cool, thanks. My gate is open.

on my way now sorry my peach trees are empty atm :/ should have somemore tomorrow! I have cherries though

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Xyphon22

Thanks a lot for the cherries @ShanaRawr. I'd never used online before. It was pretty simple.

Xyphon22

ShanaRawr

Xyphon22 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the cherries @ShanaRawr. I'd never used online before. It was pretty simple.

No problem AT all ill pop over tomorrow with peaches if you still havent got any =3! Yea it is pretty simple isnt it! I love your town btw the layout is perfection ! Cant wait to see more!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Xyphon22

ShanaRawr wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

No problem AT all ill pop over tomorrow with peaches if you still havent got any =3! Yea it is pretty simple isnt it! I love your town btw the layout is perfection ! Cant wait to see more!

Thanks. I haven't done that much with the town because I've been working on finishing my house upgrades, but I've done that now so hopefully I can find the time one day. I've been renovating the Town Hall for about a month I think.

Xyphon22

Mk_II

Happy_Mask wrote:

So animal crossing plaza, it's a thing.

It's going to a huge thing i think. I was very pleasantly surprised by this announcement. Still hope that they will patch AC:NL to make it compatible with Miiverse when that is rolled out for 3DS.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Pouka

Oh Darn, ive been wanting to get rid of Timbra. She talks to me and says that she will move, i said ok and now she is defiantly staying...

Other than completely ignoring your neighbors, what other ways can you get rid of them?

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

D: I'm trying to get Hugh and Ava to move out, and get Ozzie's painting... but somehow Ozzie wanted to move out today D:

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LinktotheFuture

To get the Best Buy items, do you have to go into the store, or can you get them from the parking lot?

How far away can a 3DS connect to a Nintendo Zone?

Edited on by LinktotheFuture

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

zoroarkrules25

Why ava? I have her, i think she is cool. Anyway you could: block their house, push them in pitfalls, hit them with your net/axe/shovel, complain to isabelle and ignore them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

So animal crossing plaza, it's a super amazing thing.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SkywardLink98

@zoroarkrules25 Supposedly the fastest way to get a villager to move is to ignore them, and that's what I'm doing. I've been talking to Ozzie nonstop and he still hasn't given me his painting.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Xyphon22

Today's been a good day so far. I've been missing three fossils in the museum for a long time, and today I got 2 of the 3. Also, Gracie finally came to town after having the TIY for about 2 or 3 weeks now. She wanted me to dress in rock-and-roll theme, so I just threw on my full Varia Suit (which I only got the shoes yesterday) and passed with flying colors. She asked for the only theme I actually had readily available. Nice.

Xyphon22

Pouka

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@zoroarkrules25 Supposedly the fastest way to get a villager to move is to ignore them, and that's what I'm doing. I've been talking to Ozzie nonstop and he still hasn't given me his painting.

I read somewhere that if you send them stuff such as furniture, or shells they will replace their original furniture. The furniture may end up in Re-tail if there is space or gets passed around town and eventually you will end up with it. I have tired this and it is a very slow process. (well not that slow)

I sent a guitar to Jay, because i wanted his violin, saw that he replaced it the day after and then two days after that he told me he picked it up as a duplicate item from T&T and gave it to me.

Edited on by Pouka

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

LyIa

I just got this game! It seems pretty awesome, but I have a few questions.
How long would it take to pay off the loan?
What would happen if I only played on weekends?
And how's the online? Is it good or meh?

all men are kings 👑

bezerker99

LinktotheFuture wrote:

To get the Best Buy items, do you have to go into the store, or can you get them from the parking lot?

How far away can a 3DS connect to a Nintendo Zone?

I have no clue. I went to my local BestBuy, opened my 3DS and went to Nintendo Zone. I saw an ad there talking about the special items I can get in AC via the Nintendo Zone at BestBuy but that was as far as I got. I couldn't figure out how to do it and there were no instructions given. No blue spot pass light ever came on either. Disappointing because my store is all the way across town, don't think I'll be wasting gas going back there to try again.

EDIT: IIRC, the Nintendo Direct yesterday shed some light on this. I believe we have to do something in the AC game while inside BestBuy in order to get the special item of the month.

Edited on by bezerker99

Shire

bezerker99 wrote:

I have no clue. I went to my local BestBuy, opened my 3DS and went to Nintendo Zone. I saw an ad there talking about the special items I can get in AC via the Nintendo Zone at BestBuy but that was as far as I got. I couldn't figure out how to do it and there were no instructions given. No blue spot pass light ever came on either. Disappointing because my store is all the way across town, don't think I'll be wasting gas going back there to try again.

You know, you could probably ask one of the employees what to do.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

BrittGOAL14

Anyone else have the cold bug ripping through the town? First Midge, then Moose and now Joey!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Marakuto

@bezerker99 I think the other way of getting special items is changing your SAID to whatever one BestBuy has. People have been doing it to get items without going to the store so it could work out.

My cousin removed a few special stumps in my town, including the Triforce one that was just located 3 spaces infront of my mailbox.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic