Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 5,908

Shire

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Shire Your classic stuff has arrived ^_^

Awesome. Are you online?

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

Pouka

for two days now, animals in my village have been talking about perfect fruit and two animals requested a perfect fruit. I think this is an indication of my town getting a perfect fruit somewhere but i have checked all my peach trees (i actually don't pick peaches so really I should not get any new batch of peach), and there is not any.
Would anybody be able to tell what this means?

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Pouka You should maybe start picking your peach trees. Maybe you'll get perfect peaches instead of regular ones in one of your trees eventually. This is just a guess, though. I got my perfect cherries from someone else who had the same native fruit as me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

iNintendo

ELI-ASH wrote:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

Ive been playing this game since it was released and no animal has reccomended a public works project yet? Anyone know what I have to do to get them to reccomend them, or why they arent reccomending anything??

@Cowtruck123 deposit all your items & all bells. then walk around your town. When 1 of your villagers "ping" you t hey should have a PWP for you.
Edit: also try having a variaty of animal personalities in your town. each personality has there own PWP's

Has anyone gotten suggestions without doing this? It just seems a little crazy that you have to do this...

iNintendo

Pokefanmum82

I finally got this game on Friday and have been playing it nonstop. I got my first public project today. I love my villagers and the island. Don't know why I didn't get this game sooner.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

@ShanaRawr so what are you making with all the Bamboo? Panda Sanctuary? XD

LOL when it is done ill invite you over so you can see ! and Merengue is MY FAVORITE!!!!!!! Eeeek i went through thatadoption link you sent i think it was you O.o aha and i got my SPRINKLE so happy !
Untitled

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ELI-ASH

Yup that was me. Congrats on getting 1 of your dreamies. I saw Marshall the other day but the post had like 40 notes so i didn't even bother XD.
The link is: http://villageradopt.tumblr.com/ People can submit villagers that are moving. Most are people that just want to get rid of them for free but some do ask for bells.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

Yup that was me. Congrats on getting 1 of your dreamies. I saw Marshall the other day but the post had like 40 notes so i didn't even bother XD.
The link is: http://villageradopt.tumblr.com/ People can submit villagers that are moving. Most are people that just want to get rid of them for free but some do ask for bells.

Only 4 more to go D: Victoria, Gayle, Jeremiah & Rocco i have not ONCE seen either of them advertised but when i do WHEN I DO! LOL! I check every half hour ahaha! Yea i saw Marshell the other day on their same D: ill keep and eye out for you! I had to pay 300,000 for Sprinkle >.< but i didnt care i had just done a massive bug island run and had made that and i WOULD of paid over a mil for any of my dreamies <3

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

RevolverLink

I got my golden can yesterday... so I can continue watering my hundreds of flowers.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Marakuto

Animal to Animal conversations and outcomes:

Anger - Curiosity - Surprise - Curiosity > Wears clothing that was given > Glee

Resignation - Curiosity - Inspiration - Resignation > Sadness/Aggravation/Glee/Normal behaviour

I swear, this always happens in all Animal Crossing games with one of the following outcomes or a different approach.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Xyphon22

Yay! One of my neighbors gave me a pear for returning her lost mitten. Now all I need are peaches and cherries!

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ShanaRawr

Xyphon22 wrote:

Yay! One of my neighbors gave me a pear for returning her lost mitten. Now all I need are peaches and cherries!

My native fruit is cherrys and i have peache's if you want to come over in an hour or so?

Happy_Mask

So animal crossing plaza, it's a thing.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ELI-ASH

@Konata just a reminder that Deena is packing up tomorrow. At what time are you gonna come get her?

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Arianabtd

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Konata just a reminder that Deena is packing up tomorrow. At what time are you gonna come get her?

I'm not sure .
I mean, I can get on around like 9am (CST) ish if you would be up by then.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Xyphon22

ShanaRawr wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

My native fruit is cherrys and i have peache's if you want to come over in an hour or so?

Hey, thanks. Sorry, I've been busy, but I have a couple hours free if you are still here and available.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ShanaRawr

Xyphon22 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Hey, thanks. Sorry, I've been busy, but I have a couple hours free if you are still here and available.

ive added you im free now open up your gates and ill come over with some cherrys and peaches!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic