Aquilalex

Untitled
Fireworks night! :3
Untitled

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Happy_Mask

Cesco wrote:

During the fireworks lottery I got a Toy car, a phone, and a bunch of old toys made by Nintendo in the seventies: a Ultra hand, a Ultra scope and a Ultra Machine.
They costed me A FORTUNE in lottery tickets

Speaking about Nintendo toys, do you think that there's any chance to win some "Game & Watch" too? I'd love to collect those in AC !

I just spent 16,000 bells, and got a love tester, toy car, a lovely phone, a 10 billion barrel, ultra hand, ultra machine and a boxed figurine.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Xyphon22

I finally hit 150,000 HHA points and am now working on the themes. I actually got over 600,000 because as luck would have it, most of my rooms already fit the Toy Box theme without me having to change anything. I'm wondering, though, if I accept my prizes of the gold exterior pieces, will that hinder my score since they won't fit the theme anymore, or will they help it, or does it not matter? I have two prizes that I have not yet accepted because I don't want to ruin what I have.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Marakuto

I only got a few prizes yesterday because I started to play Dragon Quest 9 at the wrong time and got to the interesting parts of it. >:l

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

ramstrong

Xyphon22 wrote:

I finally hit 150,000 HHA points and am now working on the themes. I actually got over 600,000 because as luck would have it, most of my rooms already fit the Toy Box theme without me having to change anything. I'm wondering, though, if I accept my prizes of the gold exterior pieces, will that hinder my score since they won't fit the theme anymore, or will they help it, or does it not matter? I have two prizes that I have not yet accepted because I don't want to ruin what I have.

Golden Roof will fit ToyBox theme. Don't worry about it since Lyle will tell you what theme it'll fit before you finally accept. I went from 40K+ to 400+ and I'm missing all the trophies!

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Xyphon22

ramstrong wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Golden Roof will fit ToyBox theme. Don't worry about it since Lyle will tell you what theme it'll fit before you finally accept. I went from 40K+ to 400+ and I'm missing all the trophies!

That's strange. I skipped a couple milestones before, but I just got more than one letter in the mail with my prizes when that happened.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

Cool. Got everything but the Ultra Hand and the Barrel thingy from Redd last night. Have spares of some...

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

I wonder how the economy is gonna be affected by this event. Lovely phones are practically a normal item in this month XD I think i'll just wait till the months over till i sell myne.

Do you have some Bamboo today !

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

bezerker99

Mellowkarp wrote:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Anyone ever got emotionally attached to a neighbor?

I'm attached to Diana. She has too many words of wisdom! One's even in my sig

To be honest I also like Bud, because I swear he's the AC incarnate of bezerker99 from this site. I'll change his catchphrase to RAWR! next time he asks (he's even a lion haha)

EDIT: You know you're having a good day when you get four streetpasses and they've all been recently playing Animal Crossing

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRR, bro!!!

Pouka

I didn't get to play last night due to work (and all my bamboo shoots sprouted as well, arrgh), reading what everyone got I am jealous , but at least i know how much I am expected to spend.

Edited on by Pouka

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Mk_II

ive developed a bit of a crush for Cheri... i think she likes me too

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

ELI-ASH

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

I would say Deena was my favorite for awhile but ever since i came to terms with her leaving my new #1 is Phoebe.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

@ShanaRawr Yes i have 2. well i had 3 bamboo trees but Snake built his house on top of 1 XD

LOL! HOW FUNNY! I was nervous as i picked up Sprinkle from someone else as she is one of my dream villagers i was thinking where the hell is she gonnaplonk her home! She put it somewhere good so ill let her off lol when can i come get and what you want for em hun?

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Liltiki

shucks... wanted to see your house but got booted. U hate typing on Nintendo keypad.

Let me know when u are up again

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

ELI-ASH

blah the server is on "maintence' so can't go online atm >.< @ShanaRawr want to trade tommorow?

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

blah the server is on "maintence' so can't go online atm >.< @ShanaRawr want to trade tommorow?

Damnit LOL okay then whatfurniture you need?

BrittGOAL14

I love Joey. :3 He's a cute little yellow duck that loves dessert. Haha! He's great.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic