Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 5,923

alyfantis

I live in Japan, and today I bought a game magazine for girls because of the Animal Crossing info and freebies advertised in the cover. I am indeed female but about 20 years over the target audience for said mag, so the stationery shop lady found me amusing.

Here are some pictures:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

If you'd like more info on the articles in the magazine I'd be happy to provide it. Japan truly is a wonderland for game lovers.

3DS code: 5112-3641-2491
Nintendo Network: alyfantis

itsanandito

The more details I know about this game the harder the wait is! _

itsanandito

Hokori

alyfantis wrote:

I live in Japan, and today I bought a game magazine for girls because of the Animal Crossing info and freebies advertised in the cover. I am indeed female but about 20 years over the target audience for said mag, so the stationery shop lady found me amusing.

Here are some pictures:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

If you'd like more info on the articles in the magazine I'd be happy to provide it. Japan truly is a wonderland for game lovers.

Welcome to NL I have a huge fascination for Japan myself

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

BenAV

@Barbiegurl777 Definitely just a placeholder.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

itsanandito

I was thinking about getting this through the eshop but if the box art is as beautiful as the Japanese box art I won't be able to resist a retail purchase.

itsanandito

blazerhot

I want a japanease person friend code.........to improve my skills, my fc is below

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

blazerhot

i want a japanease speaker..... friend code

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

Marakuto

@Barbiegurl777 Finally! Most of the answers I wanted to know about this game. So now I know that you can't transfer your character's save file from the Wii version which I wanted to know.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Marakuto

I found an image online of the 3DS game screen:
Untitled

Apparently it is from a video taken on ustream.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Meowpheel

You can't move your character from the previous games to this one?

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

KarrotMan

Looks like this game shipped 600k copies this week plus an additional 200k digital copies sold. Betting this will have the highest first week sales for the AC franchise yet considering the last two sold around 350k. Surprised they even treated the retail and Digital copies as separate entities in the Charts. Good move though to make AC have a DL release, if the built in XL bundle comes stateside, I'll be all over it.
Untitled

ScreenSplitter

It's a huge seller, all the more baffling as to why Nintendo didn't put it out for Christmas in EU and NA.

ScreenSplitter

grumblebuzzz

I have concluded this game is never coming out in North America or Europe. Ever. It's just a myth. I guess I will continue watching Japanese players have all the fun on Youtube and keep on watering my dumb Wild World flowers until doomsday.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic