3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 4,361 to 4,380 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

Chris720

4,361. Posted:

Expanded my house again and still building this stupid Pyramid, man that thing is expensive! But I feel as if my town is coming together quite nicely now, even though its still not perfect. :(

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,362. Posted:

@minipyre I already have all of those. but let me know when you get more.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

alicebells

4,363. Posted:

Added the following:
@ShanaRawr
@BrittGOAL14
@dannyray86
@Pouka
@DeviousCrossing
@Mk_II
@mamp

My code is: 0302-0187-3173

alicebells

AuthorMessage

Kinsale

4,364. Posted:

Finally got this game, but sadly I can't get my 3ds to connect to my internet after switching to fios. Hopefully soon It will be working and I can visit some towns.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

4,365. Posted:

@alicebells Added.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

4,366. Posted:

@alicebells i will add you ASAP

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

4,367. Posted:

Could I mail items from a download copy of Animal Crossing to a retail copy of Animal Crossing on the same 3DS?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

4,368. Posted:

So I just ran into Katie for the first time. Is there anybody here who would want to add me and take her?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,369. Posted:

So, I finally went to the International Island for the first time. There's this guy who ran around chasing bugs. Obviously, no golden stag ever. So, I left. Went to the US island. There's this guy who keep whacking me with his net. I set the flag to never meet him again, and left the island. So far, 100% failures. Have you visited the National/International Island and if you did, do you have a good experience? AFAIK, the islands are full of juvenile players who have nothing better to do. I'll be happy to pass that experience.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

4,370. Posted:

@Ramstrong I tried my national island last night. One guy was really uptight and typed with full punctuation, and another said that he just came to catch bugs.

Really, why would you go to the international island to catch bugs? Surely it would be more efficient to go to the regular island and not have the golden stags be scared away. And then I fished up a whale shark, so all was right with the world again.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,371. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

@Ramstrong I tried my national island last night. One guy was really uptight and typed with full punctuation, and another said that he just came to catch bugs.

Really, why would you go to the international island to catch bugs? Surely it would be more efficient to go to the regular island and not have the golden stags be scared away. And then I fished up a whale shark, so all was right with the world again.

My International island was devoid of fruit trees, bushes, and flowers. It's obvious that the first guy uprooted everything on grass, and just left the palm trees there. I thought International islands is there to share cultures, but if my experience is the the norm, then there is no culture to share. Perhaps limiting the town invitation is a good thing, after all.

You do raise a good question: Why go to International/National island just to catch bugs? I'd rather do it on my private island, where the trees are there, and flowers too. Is there a reason to go there other than just to annoy strangers? That's not my personality, and catching gold bugs/sharks does not change the fact that there are people out there whose happiness depends on abusing other people. I do not associate with such hurtful people.

Which means, I'd just stick to my Friends list and people I know, and trust, instead of doing things with random strangers. I won't be going to the National island again.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,372. Posted:

@ramstrong Your suppose to cut the fruit trees and remove the flowers. So it limits the spawn of beetles.You get more bells that way....(BRING IT ON MORPHO!!) I do it too but only when im the only person in the island XD

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,373. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Could I mail items from a download copy of Animal Crossing to a retail copy of Animal Crossing on the same 3DS?

I don't think you can do it on the same 3DS...(?)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Pouka

4,374. Posted:

@alicebells i have added you :)

so it looks like some players are requesting certain animals, would it work if someone who had space, go to someone else's town who is camping? I have Mint camping and if anyone wants her you might want to try and her her to move to yours?

Im trying to get rid of Timbra and Beardo

Edited on by Pouka

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter: poukajr

AuthorMessage

Shire

4,375. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I tried my national island last night. One guy was really uptight and typed with full punctuation

That's what I always do...

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,376. Posted:

I am almost done with my Zap suits! I just need the Blue-Zap helmet and shirt then I could make a better underground basement filled with their mannequins.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Shire

4,377. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I am almost done with my Zap suits! I just need the Blue-Zap helmet and shirt then I could make a better underground basement filled with their mannequins.

I have the full blue zap suit. You could catalogue it if you wanted.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,378. Posted:

@Shire Yes, that would be great! I'll add your FC when I come home from work later on.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,379. Posted:

Pouka wrote:

so it looks like some players are requesting certain animals, would it work if someone who had space, go to someone else's town who is camping? I have Mint camping and if anyone wants her you might want to try and her her to move to yours?

@Pouka That doesn't work. Campers can only move to the town they are camping on.You could try looking up people that want Mint and if they offer a villager on your Dream villager list you could offer them to hold Mint for them.

To make unwanted villagers move is very simple. Just don't talk to them at all and in 1 weeks time they should be packin.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

4,380. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Pouka wrote:

@Pouka That doesn't work. Campers can only move to the town they are camping on.You could try looking up people that want Mint and if they offer a villager on your Dream villager list you could offer them to hold Mint for them.

To make unwanted villagers move is very simple. Just don't talk to them at all and in 1 weeks time they should be packin.

Thanks now I can get rid of all my freekin' anteater villagers, and now I can do a re-roll whenever sbomeone replaces my villagers, and I don't like them.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV