Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 5,979

Kitty1342

Has anybody worked at the cafe?

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

Kitty1342

3DSAllDay wrote:

@Kitty1342 yes and it was awful .-.

hehehe what do you do with the coffee beans he gives you?

3DSAllDay

I end up selling them at retail since I don't have a coffee maker. The way your "customers" order is silly with how they tell you they want an order with a little bit of sugar so I give them the order with a little sugar and they say it is the worst coffee that they have ever had -.-.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Kitty1342

3DSAllDay wrote:

I end up selling them at retail since I don't have a coffee maker. The way your "customers" order is silly with how they tell you they want an order with a little bit of sugar so I give them the order with a little sugar and they say it is the worst coffee that they have ever had -.-.

because you didn't give them the right kind of bean and/or milk. There is a very good guide. Just look it up^^

ShanaRawr

Untitled

Snake is moving out of my town on the 1st of August if anyone would like to come get him then

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
If anyone has either of these guys moving out of their town please let me know!!!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Kitty1342

@ELI-ASH I will keep your dream villagers in mind^^ I wish you told me earlier about Fuchsia and Phoebe though hehehe

How many villagers are you allowed to have?

Edited on by Kitty1342

ELI-ASH

@Kitty1342 Well i didn't have room before.I gave away Diva to someone yesterday ^_^ The limit is 10 villagers but when you have 9 only villagers from a campsite/friends villagers can become the 10th

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Kitty1342

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Kitty1342 Well i didn't have room before.I gave away Diva to someone yesterday ^_^ The limit is 10 villagers but when you have 9 only villagers from a campsite/friends villagers can become the 10th

Oh I see. So what does the campsite do?

NightmareXIV

If anyone has Lucky as a villager, and he moves LET ME KNOW ASAP I want him SOOOOOOO badly. I'd kill to have lucky in my town....

...It won't be a quick, and painless death...

...It will be slow...

...and painful.

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

Kitty1342

Anybody want any egg furniture?

EDIT: SOLD IT ALL TO RETAIL

Edited on by Kitty1342

zoroarkrules25

NightmareXIV wrote:

If anyone has Lucky as a villager, and he moves LET ME KNOW ASAP I want him SOOOOOOO badly. I'd kill to have lucky in my town....

...It won't be a quick, and painless death...

...It will be slow...

...and painful.

But pain doesn't kill painlessly . I don't have her but she is one of my favorites. I had her on city folk.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic