Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 5,908

JunkosBoobies

Animals I'm looking for:
Curt (I believe that's his name)
Wart J.R. (One of my personal favorites)
Alfonso
Antonio
Nate

So far,I already have these neighbors that I'm keeping:
Lyman
Rooney
Apollo
Graham
Dizzy

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Kweeky

Hello, I'm pretty new to AC, but I'd love to have more friends to visit (both from the States and Europe), so I can always have something to do.
My own code is in the signature. Thanks

3DS code: 2165-5899-6900

Marakuto

@Shire I've added you. I could come over to your town or vice versa.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Pouka

Wow, I really did not know that if you stay in your house for a while, you will get a surprise visit from one of your neighbors and they will also give you a piece of furniture. Got a queen out of it.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@DeviousCrossing I seen a few people looking for Willow. You should look it up maybe someone who wants her has 1 of your dream villagers up for trade.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

kaptenSwe

I should perhaps buy AC...Is it many things that you could build/buy???? Is it many furnitures???

kaptenSwe

ramstrong

ELI-ASH wrote:

@ramstrong Your suppose to cut the fruit trees and remove the flowers. So it limits the spawn of beetles.You get more bells that way....(BRING IT ON MORPHO!!) I do it too but only when im the only person in the island XD

I guess I'll try that next time I'm on the National Island, but I do like my butterflies and beetles.

Considering that I get about 300K bells per hour on my normal island, I don't see why I need any more.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ramstrong

kaptenSwe wrote:

I should perhaps buy AC...Is it many things that you could build/buy???? Is it many furnitures???

Simply go to one of the many ACNL guide on the internet. You'll see them listing different animals/furnitures/clothes. It's quite a bit you can buy, not so much build. I printed one text only quide, and it's the size of a big book. It's quite a lot.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ELI-ASH

@kaptenSwe
Yes a bunch! They added so many new features than previous entries. So far i clocked in 500hours & honeslty I feel like i only scratch the surface of what this game has to offer. XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

JunkosBoobies

@ELI-ASH Okay,But one more little thing: Is the picture supposed to be in the description,Or the Upload Screen? Because there is an Upload Picture Icon in the Description and the Upload Screen,Because I'm confused. e_e

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Shire

Marakuto wrote:

@Shire I've added you. I could come over to your town or vice versa.

I'll add you. If you're still online, we can meet up now.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

HandheldGuru97

Well in under a month I have some how managed to donated all the fossils to Bathers now if my villagers could suggest to me new projects............

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Shire

: (

The one week I don't buy turnips would be the first time my turnip prices went above 90, wouldn't it? They're selling for 188 bells! I could've doubled my money!

Does anyone have any turnips they want to sell?

Edited on by Shire

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

minipyre

@Eli-Ash i have these you want them? im selling! : ichthyo torso, pachy skull, stego skull and dinosaur track

Friend code: 6450-6215-1448
accepting perfect fruit of any kind for 1000 bells each

ELI-ASH

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Well in under a month I have some how managed to donated all the fossils to Bathers now if my villagers could suggest to me new projects............

@Neo-GeoFan I heard each personality trait of villagers suggest different PWP's

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic