3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 4,241 to 4,260 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

GoombaJMR

4,241. Posted:

Hi...I just got the game and it's quite fun...but I've found the voices when the text goes on to be a little bit annoying. Is there any way to mute the sounds that the animals make when you talk to them?

3DS Friend Code 0860-3671-7874 - Notify me somehow if you do add me!
Sign this Paper Mario TTYD 3DS Petition!
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nintendo-and-intelligent-systems-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-on-the-3ds?

Twitter: GoombaJMR

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

4,242. Posted:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Hi...I just got the game and it's quite fun...but I've found the voices when the text goes on to be a little bit annoying. Is there any way to mute the sounds that the animals make when you talk to them?

check the options menu, if there is that option it would be there.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,243. Posted:

I'm trying to get a village full of Lazy Villagers,Grumpy Villagers,and Jock Villagers. I'm gonna make it more manly that way. lol.
EDIT: Can someone open their gates? Sorry,But Katie is here. lol.

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

4,244. Posted:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

I'm trying to get a village full of Lazy Villagers,Grumpy Villagers,and Jock Villagers. I'm gonna make it more manly that way. lol.

Of course I can help, but whats wrong with this neigbhour Katie?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

4,245. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Of course I can help, but whats wrong with this neigbhour Katie?

Katie is a traveling kitten that, if you take her to another town, will mail you an exclusive item.

DeviousCrossing wrote:

sure, let me know

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

4,246. Posted:

Oh, thank you :)
If she was sombody who wanted to live in my town, I am pritty sure she is not half as ugly as Pietro my clown sheep

Today a Shampoodle opened over the able sisters

Edited on by Tobias95

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

AuthorMessage

GoombaJMR

4,247. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Can't find it...unless I haven't unlocked it yet (on 2nd day)

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nintendo-and-intelligent-systems-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-on-the-3ds?

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

4,248. Posted:

GoombaJMR wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Can't find it...unless I haven't unlocked it yet (on 2nd day)

If it's not there then you probably can't, I mean I've never tried to turn them off myself because they don't bother me. So I mean I guess the best advice I can give you is you're gonna have to get used to it. :3

Tobias95 wrote:

Oh, thank you :)
If she was sombody who wanted to live in my town, I am pritty sure she is not half as ugly as Pietro my clown sheep

Today a Shampoodle opened over the able sisters

haha yea Katie is super cute lol :3 ohh I'd recommend using the hair guide before you change your hair..I've had a bad experience with my hair before I decided to use it ;3

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

AuthorMessage

Zach777

4,249. Posted:

@ThatGuyEZ

Speaking of Katie... Mind if I add u and drop her off at your village?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage

GoombaJMR

4,250. Posted:

"If it's not there then you probably can't, I mean I've never tried to turn them off myself because they don't bother me. So I mean I guess the best advice I can give you is you're gonna have to get used to it. :3"

• Thanks, I'll just turn the volume down, although the music is great!

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,251. Posted:

Isn't it weird how the weather is almost as accurate to the extent of it being exactly the same as the real life weather? It's weird this happens sometimes...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Microwaveable1

4,252. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Isn't it weird how the weather is almost as accurate to the extent of it being exactly the same as the real life weather? It's weird this happens sometimes...

The weather in New Leaf happens a day before something just like it happens in real life for me

Edited on by Microwaveable1

I like Coke way more than you do

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-5080

AuthorMessage

Microwaveable1

4,253. Posted:

It feels like somewhere... Pit and Isabelle are arguing over ME... And Isabelle is winning

I like Coke way more than you do

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-5080

AuthorMessage

Varia01

4,254. Posted:

Microwaveable1 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

The weather in New Leaf happens a day before something just like it happens in real life for me

Creepy... LOL. Perhaps there is some kind of online synchronous with any weather network. I dunno.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

4,255. Posted:

Tomorrow the cafe will open, good nigth folks

AuthorMessage

Shire

4,256. Posted:

Does anyone have half-decent turnip prices at their ReTail?

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

BlazeCrow

4,257. Posted:

Was gonna post gonna to post a picture of my trivia gameshow room at the muesum but couldn't figure how to post the image here?

BlazeCrow

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9074-4021 | Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

AuthorMessage

MF_MaxiMillion

4,258. Posted:

Yo, doods. It's been a week that I've playing New Leaf and ... it's super boring. I've already gotten plenty of bells, furniture and house upgrades, it's just that I gotta wait so damn long to unlock new stuff. I wanna use QR-Codes and do a Mii-make over nao! /cannot wait any longer/ So... if anyone could introduce me to some of the cool stuff they have in their town, I'd absolutely love it!

I don't mind sharing monies & rare furniture either. Just sayin', hit me up.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion

AuthorMessage

smileyboy

4,259. Posted:

I have a character question. How can I change the way my character looks? I noticed a few that visited me that were black/hispanic. How would I change that.

Thanks

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

AuthorMessage

AllAroundGamer9

4,260. Posted:

How many hours have most of you clocked in?

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9