Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 5,908

Happy_Mask

Was Iwata wearing a mii mask? :3. Or can you play as your mii?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jono97

1 GB sure sounds like nothing to todays standard, but look at the wii version.. It was like 250mb. 750 mb of new content. Anyway... size isn't everything... And I'm sure we are all impressed by what we saw...

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Cevan wrote:

What would be kind of cool if over the years, Nintendo worked on more things to add to the game through updates, such as new items we, as mayor, could place in our village, and other new little things that might help people to keep coming back for more.

You mean like DLC? If so, I'd be surprised if Nintendo didn't.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Arianabtd

Cevan wrote:

What would be kind of cool if over the years, Nintendo worked on more things to add to the game through updates, such as new items we, as mayor, could place in our village, and other new little things that might help people to keep coming back for more.

This reminds me of how Nintendo would send you stuff in ACCF Every once in a while with a special item. (like that GIANT Golden Aztec clock)
Anyway, I think that would be cool.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

Perhaps. They could add more clothes for free to the shops. It always annoyed me how in the Wii game, Gracie Grace changed their clothes every season, but then repeated every year.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

@Konata It's an estimate, since Ninty hasn't stated the solid release date yet. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MrWalkieTalkie

Cevan wrote:

Of all Nintendo franchises, Animal Crossing makes the most sense when it comes to DLC.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Arianabtd

What I would love to have is that ,If a friend of yours has a neighbor you want, you can get a QR code for it and maybe get that neighbor to visit and/or Live in your town.

That would be cool.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jono97

@konata
I reckon it would be better if stealing other peoples neighbours is runned on invitations rather than QR codes.

What do you guys think DLC on Animal Crossing would be like?

I'd guess DLC for Animal Crossing would be more minigames on the tropical island.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

_Octoling_

3Dash wrote:

I too hope that Nintendo confirms GameCube games for the Wii U. I never owned a Wii U, but I would like to play a few of the GameCube games, such as AC, SMS, and LM.

I don't think anyone here has or is owning a Wii U at the moment.

Edited on by _Octoling_

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

New_3DaSh_XL

NintenKingiiU wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I too hope that Nintendo confirms GameCube games for the Wii U. I never owned a Wii U, but I would like to play a few of the GameCube games, such as AC, SMS, and LM.

I don't think anyone here has or is owning a Wii U at the moment.

Well there is this but somehow I messed up AGAIN... obviously I meant GameCube. I have no idea why I keep doing this stuff.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

alyfantis

I live in Japan, and today I bought a game magazine for girls because of the Animal Crossing info and freebies advertised in the cover. I am indeed female but about 20 years over the target audience for said mag, so the stationery shop lady found me amusing.

Here are some pictures:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

If you'd like more info on the articles in the magazine I'd be happy to provide it. Japan truly is a wonderland for game lovers.

3DS code: 5112-3641-2491
Nintendo Network: alyfantis

itsanandito

The more details I know about this game the harder the wait is! _

itsanandito

Hokori

alyfantis wrote:

I live in Japan, and today I bought a game magazine for girls because of the Animal Crossing info and freebies advertised in the cover. I am indeed female but about 20 years over the target audience for said mag, so the stationery shop lady found me amusing.

Here are some pictures:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

If you'd like more info on the articles in the magazine I'd be happy to provide it. Japan truly is a wonderland for game lovers.

Welcome to NL I have a huge fascination for Japan myself

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

BenAV

@Barbiegurl777 Definitely just a placeholder.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic