Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 5,908

Tobiaku

Oh, thank you
If she was sombody who wanted to live in my town, I am pritty sure she is not half as ugly as Pietro my clown sheep

Today a Shampoodle opened over the able sisters

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

GoombaJMR

thatguyEZ wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Hi...I just got the game and it's quite fun...but I've found the voices when the text goes on to be a little bit annoying. Is there any way to mute the sounds that the animals make when you talk to them?

check the options menu, if there is that option it would be there.

Can't find it...unless I haven't unlocked it yet (on 2nd day)

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

thatguyEZ

GoombaJMR wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Hi...I just got the game and it's quite fun...but I've found the voices when the text goes on to be a little bit annoying. Is there any way to mute the sounds that the animals make when you talk to them?

check the options menu, if there is that option it would be there.

Can't find it...unless I haven't unlocked it yet (on 2nd day)

If it's not there then you probably can't, I mean I've never tried to turn them off myself because they don't bother me. So I mean I guess the best advice I can give you is you're gonna have to get used to it. :3

Tobias95 wrote:

Oh, thank you
If she was sombody who wanted to live in my town, I am pritty sure she is not half as ugly as Pietro my clown sheep

Today a Shampoodle opened over the able sisters

haha yea Katie is super cute lol :3 ohh I'd recommend using the hair guide before you change your hair..I've had a bad experience with my hair before I decided to use it ;3

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Zach777

@ThatGuyEZ

Speaking of Katie... Mind if I add u and drop her off at your village?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

GoombaJMR

"If it's not there then you probably can't, I mean I've never tried to turn them off myself because they don't bother me. So I mean I guess the best advice I can give you is you're gonna have to get used to it. :3"

• Thanks, I'll just turn the volume down, although the music is great!

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Marakuto

Isn't it weird how the weather is almost as accurate to the extent of it being exactly the same as the real life weather? It's weird this happens sometimes...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Fortified

Marakuto wrote:

Isn't it weird how the weather is almost as accurate to the extent of it being exactly the same as the real life weather? It's weird this happens sometimes...

The weather in New Leaf happens a day before something just like it happens in real life for me

Edited on by Fortified

Fortified

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-5080 | Twitter:

Fortified

It feels like somewhere... Pit and Isabelle are arguing over ME... And Isabelle is winning

Fortified

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-5080 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Microwaveable1 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

The weather in New Leaf happens a day before something just like it happens in real life for me

Creepy... LOL. Perhaps there is some kind of online synchronous with any weather network. I dunno.

FireMario887

Tobiaku

Tomorrow the cafe will open, good nigth folks

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Shire

Does anyone have half-decent turnip prices at their ReTail?

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

BlazeCrow

Was gonna post gonna to post a picture of my trivia gameshow room at the muesum but couldn't figure how to post the image here?

BlazeCrow

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9074-4021 | Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

MF_MaxiMillion

Yo, doods. It's been a week that I've playing New Leaf and ... it's super boring. I've already gotten plenty of bells, furniture and house upgrades, it's just that I gotta wait so damn long to unlock new stuff. I wanna use QR-Codes and do a Mii-make over nao! /cannot wait any longer/ So... if anyone could introduce me to some of the cool stuff they have in their town, I'd absolutely love it!

I don't mind sharing monies & rare furniture either. Just sayin', hit me up.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

smileyboy

I have a character question. How can I change the way my character looks? I noticed a few that visited me that were black/hispanic. How would I change that.

Thanks

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

PurpleKitten

This game looks like fun but I want others opinion. So is the game worth buying??

#GamerGirl
Friend Code: 4570-6921-3947
If you add me first, Name my mii Kitten. If you dont mind~ :3

LzWinky

Yes. Get it NOW

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PurpleKitten

What do you do in the game??

#GamerGirl
Friend Code: 4570-6921-3947
If you add me first, Name my mii Kitten. If you dont mind~ :3

NightmareXIV

I'm so excited tommorow the large scale Exterior remodel I order will be finshed, and my house will look awesome.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

Marakuto wrote:

My weather is never like the weather where I am.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic